🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI chief James Comey confirms Trump campaign’s ties to Russia are under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not since Richard Nixon’s Watergate scandal has an investigative hearing made it so clear that a presidency was in serious legal peril.

The Trump-Russia Story Has Only Just Begun (To Explode)

Yep, it's only just begun. It will be an explosion heard round the world.
:cuckoo:

I know you are - but hold on until all the facts come out.
baghdad+bob+for+obama.jpg

Not since Richard Nixon’s Watergate scandal has an investigative hearing made it so clear that a presidency was in serious legal peril.

The Trump-Russia Story Has Only Just Begun (To Explode)

Yep, it's only just begun. It will be an explosion heard round the world.

So the admit an investigation of Russia has been ongoing since July and they have no evidence of collusion,no evidence that the election was hacked, no evidence that the Russians hacked the Dnc, clear statements that WikiLeaks did not obtain their info from the Russians, but this is the beginning?

Your one talking point i.e. WikiLeaks was blown out of the water. What do you even expect to find at this point?

Where are the GOP members defending Trump? Oh yeah they hate him too.

What do they have to defend? I haven't heard much at all that isn't destroying the democrat narrative

Maybe you didn't watch the senate intelligence committee hearings. FBI, DOJ, NSA all said there is no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretaped or surveiled. Previously British intelligence said they certainly didn't do it and the NSA backed that up.
No one working for the government ever lies do they?

Where are the GOP members defending Trump? Oh yeah they hate him too.

What do they have to defend? I haven't heard much at all that isn't destroying the democrat narrative

Maybe you didn't watch the senate intelligence committee hearings. FBI, DOJ, NSA all said there is no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretaped or surveiled. Previously British intelligence said they certainly didn't do it and the NSA backed that up.
I thought it was only Comey today? who else testified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back