🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI chief James Comey confirms Trump campaign’s ties to Russia are under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching the hearing. Comey has said several times that "He can neither confirm or deny that there is an investigation" into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. So, your thread topic is a lie.

Also what he also didn't address was a meeting/conversation between members of the administration, which is technically what the Trump people were in December 2016 when Flynn talked to the Russian Ambassador.

It's become pretty apparent that the Dems are on a witch hunt.
He said "Trump" little buddy, and he won't say there is no investigation into the campaign and the Russians.

I have been watching the hearing. Comey has said several times that "He can neither confirm or deny that there is an investigation" into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. So, your thread topic is a lie.

WTF are you talking about? He clarified that there was an investigation multiple times.

Marty, actually, is trying to confuse matters. Nothing new.

How so? The Thread title is a bogus assumption, nothing more.

They are all hoping they can find a link, any link, that ties Trump to Russia.

Good luck with that. LOL

Democrats are on a snipe hunt. Boy are they going to be disappointed in the end. LOL

I agree. They are bound and determined that Trump colluded with Russia and Putin is Trump's boss. They don't need evidence. They just know.

Sounds stupid when you read it because it is stupid.

Of course it is....Look who's saying it.
Marty, actually, is trying to confuse matters. Nothing new.

How so? The Thread title is a bogus assumption, nothing more.

They are all hoping they can find a link, any link, that ties Trump to Russia.

Good luck with that. LOL

Democrats are on a snipe hunt. Boy are they going to be disappointed in the end. LOL

I agree. They are bound and determined that Trump colluded with Russia and Putin is Trump's boss. They don't need evidence. They just know.

Sounds stupid when you read it because it is stupid.
Sounds like your hatred of all matters Obama, but the dif is the Comey and the Dems and the patriotic Pubs disagree with you. :lol:

LMAO No one hates Obama. He's not worth hating.

Nah. The Dems are stretching it as far as they can and the Reps are doing the same.

Russia has been hacking us for years just as we have been hacking them.

Nothing new to see.

Keep whistling past the grave yards, Alt Right dupes. :)

Riiiiiiiiiight. Because Hillary is a 6-1 favorite and Trump has no path to the White House

When Putin is done flipping Democrat Senate seats in 2018 the Dems will be a rounding error

Frank, Trump is running against himself, no one else, and he is failing.

Now Frank has joined Tipsy as officially backing Putin and the Russians. So noted.

On Monday, FBI director James Comey testified before the House Intelligence Committee. In the widely anticipated hearing, the head of the FBI confirmed the existence of an FBI investigation into Russia’s role in the US election.

“As you know it is our practice not to confirm the existence of ongoing investigations. In unusual circumstances, that might be appropriate,” Comey said. He then noted that these are unusual circumstances.

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said.

Brundlefly, where does that say Trump has ties to Russia? :dunno:

I know, you're just posting shit from the hate sites on behalf of your Fuhrer; even so.....

On Monday, FBI director James Comey testified before the House Intelligence Committee. In the widely anticipated hearing, the head of the FBI confirmed the existence of an FBI investigation into Russia’s role in the US election.

“As you know it is our practice not to confirm the existence of ongoing investigations. In unusual circumstances, that might be appropriate,” Comey said. He then noted that these are unusual circumstances.

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said.
AND?

:dunno:

AND?

:dunno:
so basically, how incompetent are these goof offs that after seven fking months, they got squat? hmmmmm is there a point somewhere someone would like to get to?

People are forgetting that The DNC and Soros are actually paying Liberal Trolls to spam Social Media with the same recurrent themes, regurgitated in it's various forms.
So none of this will go away until "Paid Trolling" is outlawed. This message board right here is repeatedly slammed with the same topics over and over and over again, even similar titles, and multiple threads started.

There is no discussion, dialogue or debate. It's just trolling. So expect to see the same theme for 8 years. Unless another Republican is elected like Pence then the Trolling, Baiting, and Flaming and continual attempts to disrupt discussions will continue.

The second a Democrat will get in The White House, all the Trolling will magically dry up, and you will see nothing but positive messaging from DNC Corp.

Right now The DNC is throwing Billions of dollars at Social Media and paying an army of Trolls to try to dominate discussions at Message Boards like USMB.

Pay attention, and you will figure it out, who they are. The Moderators should pay closer attention too.

You didn't think he was a dope when he was investigating Hillary
If Anyone else did what Hillary did they would be in prison so I lost all respect for Comey when he didn't prosecute or recommend prosecution of Clinton...both of them. So you are wrong.

it seems only the pretendland bunch like chasing nothing. I don't give two shits. I'm watching the pres do bigly.

He also made it clear the Russians didn't hack the election, that WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians, that this investigation was started during the obama administration, and that there is no evidence of collusion.

Pretty much destroys democrats on this issue
WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians,
Where did they get it? Did he say?

He also made it clear the Russians didn't hack the election, that WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians, that this investigation was started during the obama administration, and that there is no evidence of collusion.

Pretty much destroys democrats on this issue
WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians,
Where did they get it? Did he say?
yes he did. he said it wasn't the russians. then why did that seth dude from the DNC have to die?

The Big news today is; There is no evidence of collusion between the Russians and Mr. Trump. None what so ever.....but the investigation won't stop until the swamp impeaches President Trump.

My sister and brother in law are going to the Trump rally tonight and will report any news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back