🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI chief James Comey confirms Trump campaign’s ties to Russia are under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is done is the swamp when this whole thing blows up in their faces. Democrat higher ups are telling their colleagues today to back off before the rank and file democrats discover there is nothing to this.

More than that under investigation......plenty o ties to hilly and dems

None - absolutely none. Your clown and his team are in deep doggie do.
how exactly? Explain it to us all.
It is clear the ruling class establishment is working to destroy Trump, including many in the R party. Sadly many average Americans aren't smart enough to see the lies corruption and distortions. They are the useful idiots unwittingly willing to slit their own throats for the benefit of the ruling class.

Disgusting!!!

More than that under investigation......plenty o ties to hilly and dems

how exactly? Explain it to us all.
It is clear the ruling class establishment is working to destroy Trump, including many in the R party. Sadly many average Americans aren't smart enough to see the lies corruption and distortions. They are the useful idiots unwittingly willing to slit their own throats for the benefit of the ruling class.

Disgusting!!!
well I do know one thing, neither Trump or I fall for it. oh well what a fking waste of time. Seven months and they are still waiting to get a battery I supposed to start the engine into an investigation. I'd call it a lemon and we can all go about our business.

18u05c.jpg

On Monday, FBI director James Comey testified before the House Intelligence Committee. In the widely anticipated hearing, the head of the FBI confirmed the existence of an FBI investigation into Russia’s role in the US election.

“As you know it is our practice not to confirm the existence of ongoing investigations. In unusual circumstances, that might be appropriate,” Comey said. He then noted that these are unusual circumstances.

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said.
A click bait title. How democratic of you. What "ties" are there? Proof? None? Ever?

[

So Trump is DONE? :eek:

Wow, I have NEVER heard one of you fascists claim this before. :thup:
seven fking months, he is so done, it's why we're still at the starting line?

Shoot, the fascists have been predicting the demise of Trump for over two years.
Idiots were calling for his impeachment before he was sworn in.

He also made it clear the Russians didn't hack the election, that WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians, that this investigation was started during the obama administration, and that there is no evidence of collusion.

Pretty much destroys democrats on this issue
WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians,
Where did they get it? Did he say?

That I haven't heard yet

He also made it clear the Russians didn't hack the election, that WikiLeaks didn't get their info from the Russians, that this investigation was started during the obama administration, and that there is no evidence of collusion.

That I haven't heard yet
well he stated it wasn't the ruskies. That is all that is important today in here.

That I haven't heard yet
well he stated it wasn't the ruskies. That is all that is important today in here.
and that news is yuge.

Where are the GOP members defending Trump? Oh yeah they hate him too.

Childish false narratives and lies about Trump from the liberals and the media is what got Trump elected and it will be what gives him a second term. the people are smarter than this. At least Trump's supporters are. No one but stupid libs like the swamp and this will play out very badly for the Democrats.

Where are the GOP members defending Trump? Oh yeah they hate him too.

What do they have to defend? I haven't heard much at all that isn't destroying the democrat narrative

Maybe you didn't watch the senate intelligence committee hearings. FBI, DOJ, NSA all said there is no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretaped or surveiled. Previously British intelligence said they certainly didn't do it and the NSA backed that up.

Last edited:
New word from Fake news media....a cloud. There is no evidence but the media says there is a cloud over the administration......:badgrin::lmao::lol::laugh2::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back