FBI/Clinton/Obama admin crimeline story, pulled shortly after Forbes published it

It's an opinion piece....

It's an opinion piece....

Read it instead of just being stupid. It's a linked and sourced timeline of criminal events. The events of the timeline are not *opinion*, they actually happened, there is no question they happened. They pulled it because it's factual..not because it's *opinion*.

You know this...how?

You know this...how?
I know what?

Stop trolling, btw. If you think something is a lie, state the lie and disprove the content. Otherwise, you're just trolling and engaging in silliness.

I would love for Coyote to actually say what part of that timeline isn't true.

She won't, because she knows she's just talking shit. Even she isn't this stupid for real.

She won't, because she knows she's just talking shit. Even she isn't this stupid for real.

I'm saying you don't even know why the article was "pulled" :lol:

It ran. And then it was buried. There was no retraction honey.

So yes, I know it wasn't pulled for reasons the Washington Post and the NYT pull stories....because when they pull stories they have to issue an apology and an admission that they lied and falsified information.... or face jail time.

That didn't happen with this story.

Coyote, seriously....are you claiming that there wasn't some serious fuckery that went on as it pertains to the surveillance of Trump's transition team?? REALLY?????

Coyote, seriously....are you claiming that there wasn't some serious fuckery that went on as it pertains to the surveillance of Trump's transition team?? REALLY?????

She's claiming that yes, it happened, and she doesn't give a shit, because ANYTHING is okay as long as it moves the left upward.
Leftists approve of criminals, and they completely support the whole might makes right thing. Social darwinism...they live and breathe it.

Until the point when they realize that if it wasn't for people like us protecting their skanky pathetic asses, they are the ones who get phased out as soon as their heroes are done with them.

But then it's too late for them. Useful idiots are always wiped out when their masters achieve their zenith.

She's claiming that yes, it happened, and she doesn't give a shit, because ANYTHING is okay as long as it moves the left upward.

The ends justifies the means....it's all part of the communist manifesto. Commies don't have any lines in the sand that they will not cross if it furthers the cause. We saw that by the data dump of Wikileaks. They employ agent provocateurs to try and make their opponent look bad. Ethical people have lines that they will not cross under any circumstances because they have a conscience......leftards don't have one.

The ends justifies the means....it's all part of the communist manifesto. Commies don't have any lines in the sand that they will not cross if it furthers the cause. We saw that by the data dump of Wikileaks. They employ agent provocateurs to try and make their opponent look bad. Ethical people have lines that they will not cross under any circumstances because they have a conscience......leftards don't have one.
Exactly.

You know this...how?

You know about Russian Collusion with The Trump Campaign how?

I’ll tell you how!

The only verifiable FACT is this That Clinton, Obama & The DNC Colluded with Russia and Steele an employee of the FBI to Create a Fictitious & Salacious Dossier full of KGB and DNC Propaganda to purposefully interfere in our Election, interfere with the Peaceful Transition of Power and then failing at both, sought to launch a Coup with the complicity of The FBI & DOJ who KNEW BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT who paid for the Dossier, & How it was Sourced.

They knew it was False, Salacious Political Propaganda designed to attack our Elections and American Democracy and Willingly and Enthusiastically Submitted False Affidavits, Concealed Exculpatory Evidence, Made False Statements, Committed Perjury, And Even Concealed A Money Laundering Scheme Between Clinron Obama’s The DNC C.O.I.E Fusion GPS with Russian Operatives to obtain Illegally, Unethical and Improper FISA Warrants to Spy on a rival campaign, feed that Intel to Clinton & Obama so they could Install a Russian Puppet and Corrupt Hag Hillary Clinton via Treason and Deceit as “their” President and Vladimir Putin’s Lapdog!

These people should be HUNG not sent to prison when this is over!

They are Enemy Combatants and should be jailed in Guantanamo and then tried by a military tribunal and then put to death!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back