FBI director Comey, neck deep in Clinton foundation connections....

It's all the right has. They can't find anything real against Hillary, and they chose a clown for their candidate, so smearing is all they can do. It's worked pretty good for them in the past.

Everyone with a TV should know that Hillary has lied her ass off about her emails. That is something real.

Everybody with a TV knows the right spent millions and wasted a lot of time, and couldn't prove even one of their accusations. Unless, of course, you think all those right wingers, like Goudy lied to help Hillary.

One of the constitutional duties of the Congress is oversight.

Wasting time and money on a purely political witch hunt is not a congressional duty.

She had a secret email server, the smashed 2 blackberries with hammers, they refused to surrender another 11 and said they lost a State Dept. laptop in the mail....and used a high tech program to completely destroy 30,000 emails......

That witch has a cat, a broom and a pointy hat.......

You'll believe anything, won't you?

Forget it, fella. You're just trying to smear Hillary and it won't work! Ya got that?

It's all the right has. They can't find anything real against Hillary, and they chose a clown for their candidate, so smearing is all they can do. It's worked pretty good for them in the past.

Everyone with a TV should know that Hillary has lied her ass off about her emails. That is something real.

Everybody with a TV knows the right spent millions and wasted a lot of time, and couldn't prove even one of their accusations. Unless, of course, you think all those right wingers, like Goudy lied to help Hillary.

Wasting time and money on a purely political witch hunt is not a congressional duty.

There is nothing political about investigating someone who is "extremely careless"
in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

There is nothing political about investigating someone who is "extremely careless"

True, until you find there is nothing there. From that point on, it's a witch hunt.

True, until you find there is nothing there. From that point on, it's a witch hunt.

There was a lot there but Hillary lied her way out of it with a lot of "I don't recall," and" my head hurts from my concussion."

There was a lot there but Hillary lied her way out of it with a lot of "I don't recall," and" my head hurts from my concussion."

Let me get this strait. You think the investigators were so incompetent that all it took was somebody saying "I don't recall" to keep them from finding any wrong doing? Good to know you believe in their competence as much as I do.

Anyone else think James "Brightwater" Comey was awarded the FBI Director position so he let insiders skate?

Let me get this strait. You think the investigators were so incompetent that all it took was somebody saying "I don't recall" to keep them from finding any wrong doing? Good to know you believe in their competence as much as I do.

No one can prove you are lying when you say I don't recall.

So the entire investigation came down to whether she would say she did something wrong? Sounds like they had their best investigators involved in that one.

Does that mean I could rob a bank, and, after getting caught and going to court, I could just say "I don't recall" and get off? Good to know.

So the entire investigation came down to whether she would say she did something wrong? Sounds like they had their best investigators involved in that one.

Hillary is a lying sack of dog squeeze and always has been. I pity you if you don't accept that and move on.

Does that mean I could rob a bank, and, after getting caught and going to court, I could just say "I don't recall" and get off? Good to know.

You just said "after getting caught." Too late.

Hillary is a lying sack of dog squeeze and always has been. I pity you if you don't accept that and move on.

I got it.You don't like Hillary. My question wasn't about her. It was about the investigators. They claimed to be investigating any wrong doing she might have been guilty of. They couldn't come up with a single thing to indict her on. Either there was nothing there, or they were just too incompetent to find it, or the investigators were willing to lie to protect her. There are no other possibilities. I believe there was nothing to find. Which of the other two possibilities do you think happened?

You just said "after getting caught." Too late.

Lots of people go to court and get off. I just added that part to get to the court hearing that you say would depend on what I might recall. I don't think I would ever be charged if the only hope of conviction was whether I would say I did it. They undoubtedly would have other proof than my hoped for confession. Looks like they had nothing but the hope for a confession from her.

I got it.You don't like Hillary. My question wasn't about her. It was about the investigators. They claimed to be investigating any wrong doing she might have been guilty of. They couldn't come up with a single thing to indict her on. Either there was nothing there, or they were just too incompetent to find it, or the investigators were willing to lie to protect her. There are no other possibilities. I believe there was nothing to find. Which of the other two possibilities do you think happened?

They couldn't come up with a single thing to indict her on.

You mean other than using a hammer to destroy 2 blackberries under subpoena, refusing to hand over another 11 that were under subpoena, and refusing to hand over a laptop, that was under subpoena....and using a high tech program to destroy emails that were under subpoena and government property....and more than a few lies directly to the FBI which is perjury.....

You mean other than all that?

You mean other than using a hammer to destroy 2 blackberries under subpoena, refusing to hand over another 11 that were under subpoena, and refusing to hand over a laptop, that was under subpoena....and using a high tech program to destroy emails that were under subpoena and government property....and more than a few lies directly to the FBI which is perjury.....

You got a link to those indictments, or do you think all those investigators just wanted to protect Hillary?

You got a link to those indictments, or do you think all those investigators just wanted to protect Hillary?

They protected hilary....they actually did all of those things...and the FBI director said they could find no proof of intent......

Anyone else think James "Brightwater" Comey was awarded the FBI Director position so he let insiders skate?

More conspiracies. You should find a country you believe in, and go there.

I spoke to Eric Trump, he's putting you and the Starkeys are on the first Banana Boat back to Me-he-coh with the Illegals. Sure Liberal posting at USMB will plummet since you and your 30 socks won't be here -- we'll stock up on hankies in your long, long absence.

They protected hilary....they actually did all of those things...and the FBI director said they could find no proof of intent......

The entire FBI protected Hillary? You don't think there is one honorable person there that would come forward with poof of that? That person would be richer than Bill Gates, and better protected than the Pope if he existed. I know your conspiracy theories are all you have, but they are pretty funny.

The entire FBI protected Hillary? You don't think there is one honorable person there that would come forward with poof of that? That person would be richer than Bill Gates, and better protected than the Pope if he existed. I know your conspiracy theories are all you have, but they are pretty funny.

Right.......they have had 8 years to put their people in place.

Forum List

Back