🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director Testifies He Doesn't Know Who's Leading Investigation in IRS Case

has it gotten to the point where anyone in this administration can't answer a simple question? what next? will they be unable to recite the alphabet and name the capital of their home states.

Obama is running a political campaign. Nobody is doing their job. At least that is the way it appears.

Nobody knows anything, does anything, or thinks about anything other than screwing the GOP and anyone who supports them. Everything this administration does is geared toward destroying anyone who doesn't agree with them. That is why they don't do their jobs anymore. They're busy campaigning. This is one big political operation paid for by the taxpayer. The FBI Director shows up for work and just surfs the web, walks around, and eats lunch.

Makes me feel really safe knowing that nobody other than low-level renegades in the CIA or the FBI knows what's going on anywhere

Last edited:
you ask anyone in the 40-60 yr. old range who their first grade teacher was, odds are they will remember (many even remember where they sat in homeroom) but when it comes to asking those in charge thee most basic questions regarding their positions, they are as confused as a typical Obama supporter. Uhm, Arr, well, he gives a good speech. Uhm, if I vote for Obama, I will get free stuff, that's all I know.

Nobody knows anything

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFd7KWV31pA]Pelosi: Obama 'Doesn't Know About Everything That Is Going on in Every Agency of Gov't' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdJ2trGelbE]Eric Holder: Don't Ask, He Doesn't Know - YouTube[/ame]

ok John Stewart is right on this one..hilarious:laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izc_IaBTr50]Jon Stewart Totally DESTROYS Obama Administration Over IRS Scandal | A MUST WATCH - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Harry Truman coined the phrase "the buck stops here" meaning responsibility goes to the top but he didn't mean it either. The FBI director claimed he wasn't familiar with the search warrant for Fox reporter James Rosen. They are all pleading ignorance or incompetence or both.

Yep, this is easily the most inept, incompetent, unqualified admin ever...or they are a bunch of nefarious bastards who know exactly what they're doing and their endgame hasn't even begun yet.

I know which way I'm voting...

The FBI's investigation is a sham anyway:

FBI hasn't contacted a single tea party group in IRS probe | The Daily Caller

There is no evidence that the FBI has contacted a single tea party group in its criminal investigation of the Internal Revenue Service, according to the groups the IRS abused.

“We have not been contacted by any federal investigative agency and, to date, none of our clients have been contacted or interviewed by the FBI,” Jay Sekulow of the American Center for Law and Justice told The Daily Caller on Thursday. The ACLJ has filed suit against the IRS on behalf of 25 conservative groups, with additional groups being added in the next couple weeks, according to a spokesman.

“I have been very surprised that I have not heard from anybody and frankly, none of my clients have. I talk to other tea party leaders on a regular basis,” said Cleta Mitchell, the lawyer largely credited with pushing the IRS abuses to the forefront.

“It’s been a month and I can’t see any evidence of an investigation of the IRS,” Mitchell told TheDC Thursday. She represents nine tea party groups targeted by the IRS.

Tea Party Patriots — a group with thousands of local chapters — “has not been contacted by the FBI” either, according to Jameson Cunningham, the group’s spokesman.​

I saw 3 of these videos live on C-span. The problem is these shocking events have become so commonplace that I have stopped calling congressman's offices, yelling at the TV & can almost sleep through the hearings.

Forum List

Back