FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

It was in the Steele dossier that helped start the whole conspiracy theory
Yep. The fraud perpetrated by Hillary Clinton and the DNC as a vendetta against Trump. Those parties knew early on that the dossier was both unreliable and a fraud yet the Dems / Marxists spent three years perpetrating a fraud.

And yet sockpuppet you and idiot for all don’t want to talk about the Photos of Clinton with Epstein,the fact clinton was on the flight logs of Epstein’s private jet and trump was not,nor the picture found at Epstein’s house with clinton dressed in a woman’s dress or the photo of with him maxwell boarding Epstein’s jet,nor all the documented cases of women coming out way before clinton was potus talking about him raping them,all the Arkansas state troopers that witnessed his cocaine drug parties and all those women you mention on trump you mention just came out of nowhere when trump was potus where women claimed harassment from Clinton was before he was president abusing them,

You never talk about the corruption of the Dems or all the things clinton did you accuse trump of that no e hard evidence ever emerged of yet ignore all the hundreds of people connected to clinton who got arkansawed off fir knowing too much.

You have been exposed fir the dnc paid shill you are.
bigrebnc1775 sockpuppet Rump has shit on his face in embarrassment as i took him to school and owned his ass here.:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 793050

View attachment 793052
Joe Biden playing golf with Hunter's Burisma co-workers he claimed he NEVER MET...

No wonder Wray risked Contempt of Congress charges to keep this hidden.

I truly appreciate all you do to open people eyes, but the leftists on this forum are lost and for good most likely, the darkness has completely enveloped them.!

I truly appreciate all you do to open people eyes, but the leftists on this forum are lost and for good most likely, the darkness has completely enveloped them.!
:yes_text12::thankusmile: Frankeneinstein Yes Him and J Galt are the 2 best posters here with hard exhaustive research and evidence on the corruption of the dems,they school these trolls everyday here you can tell they are paid shills for the DNC because they deflect all the time and lie about trump when they cant refute the facts of the corruption of biden and the dems.

Fraud the tapes are legitimate. European business men record their private conversations for protection.

Retard, there's no verification those tapes even exist. The existence of the tapes also stems from the FD-1023, which is a document containing information that has not been verified. You're truly dumber than dirt.

I look forward to seeing the testimony under oath and the recordings with a strong chain of custody. When is it happening?

Ç
Retard it's true

It's true it's not verified.

An FD-1023 form is used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting from a confidential human source. The form is used to document information as told to an FBI agent, but recording that information does not validate or weigh it against other information known by the FBI.

That's not actually evidence they sat on it for 3 years. Could also mean there's been no further intel on that subject matter in 3 years.
Must be why Wray never acknowledged its existence until it got dicey with congress.....then there was the FBI deputy director testifying to Ted Cruz who said 'he didn't want to talk about it'.
Sp they did nothing........and the WB came forward and dropped a dime.

My question is: How sick do you people actually think you are?
Raskin is a Biden sock puppet. You actually think he's going to come out and acknowledge what was in the document? Barr knows Raskin lied.....Barr's familiar with the 1023.

Who's sick here? Are you that dense?

I bet you believed everything Adam Schiff and Gerry Nadler ever told you...................:biggrin:

Stop feeding the beast!

There is no conclusive proof that Biden received a bribe or money from his son's dealings.

LIAR! Evil Joseph Biden held a press conference and ADMITTED, ON THE AIR, bribing Ukraine President by threatening to withhold his billion dollars if they did not call off the investigation into his son's treacherous dealings.

You are sick.

I look forward to seeing the testimony under oath and the recordings with a strong chain of custody. When is it happening?
I hope the republicans move with subpoenas and contempt of Congress to force democrats to present the evidence. The obvious problem is that the obstructionist, contemptible democrats / Marxists will do whatever they can to interfere, lie and withhold evidence.

As one would expect from the dems / Marxist politburo, they intend to obstruct any investigation into the Biden Crime Family.
As expected, you're still refusing to providing any evidence for your faked accusations.

That's because you're making it all up, for the glory of fascism and Mother Russia.

I understand why you're so upset. The rubles won't flow into your account unless you show good results, and as it is, you're just making things worse for your side.

Forum List

Back