FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

I know you did, you know you did, what is the point dumbass. Why did you stop calling me inbred? Are you trying to come to terms with your failures?

Thanks for tacitly admitting you lied about me saying that.
thumbsup.gif

Nope, you lied. You said I blamed Trump for Biden's disastrous exit from Afghanistan but you can't find any proof I ever said that.
So you don't? You think that Biden's disastrous exit from Afghanistan was Biden's fault?

So you don't? You think that Biden's disastrous exit from Afghanistan was Biden's fault?

Ah, now the truth emerges... you have no idea what my position is on that is. You just made it up out of whole clothe, i.e., lied. Biden fucked up the withdrawal by not pulling out the troops by May 1st.

Ah, now the truth emerges... you have no idea what my position is on that is. You just made it up out of whole clothe, i.e., lied. Biden fucked up the withdrawal by not pulling out the troops by May 1st.
So you admit that bidens poor decisions in Afghanistan cost us all dearly. You really have to be stupid to be a Democrat and a liar

A crook is a crook no matter who exposes it....

Nope. Smirnov made some very specific claims to the FBI. I doubt he's as stupid as you to go into court and mount a defense as moronic as you just tried. He's going to have to find actual proof of his claims. Something you just failed to do. Miserably.

Nope. Smirnov made some very specific claims to the FBI. I doubt he's as stupid as you to go into court and mount a defense as moronic as you just tried. He's going to have to find actual proof of his claims. Something you just failed to do. Miserably.
All I know is he said Biden is a crook... and he is right...

All I know is he said Biden is a crook... and he is right...

LOL

Now you declare your bullshit claim that Smirnov was right, was indeed bullshit; since all you know is that. You don't what else he said to the FBI.

Are you ever not a rambtard

Ever?

Thanks again for tacitly admitting you lied.
thumbsup.gif
I am glad that you agree with me that Biden cost us all dearly with his disastrous exit from Afghanistan. You can add the Ukraine disaster to Biden's list because of the Afghanistan withdrawal. Are you going to deny that your Democrat now ? You should

Screenshot_20220501-124432_Reddit.jpg

Biden is the weakest president in the history of the United States. I'm glad you agree. You support biden . You are weak as well.

LOL. This thread did not age well. Joe is out campaigning and Trump is in a court room as an accused criminal. LOL

Forum List

Back