FBI has recovered deleted work e-mails from Hillary Clintons server, this is a felony

This is a felony because the FBI recovered them, or it's a felony what Hillary did?

No, it's a felony to destroy government property. Hillary tried to destroy government property. What she did--what she committed--were multiple felonies. Now the FBI has a basis for charging her for violating federal law.

We know she deleted her "personal" emails, and it has already been ruled that she both had the authority to delete her "personal" emails, as well as the authority to decide which emails were "personal".

No evidence of any crime has been released so far.
So you are okay with the idea that she gets to determine what is work related and what is personal?

If she decided that communication with heads of state on governmental business was actually 'personal' and then deleted that it would be kosher?

Your statement does not make any sense to me.

Whether or not I am "okay" with it is irrelevant. The law, and the State department are "okay" with it, and they're the ones who get to make that call.

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal if the outgoing Secretary of State wants to delete some of her emails, whether or not they're strictly "personal" or not.

Your entire thesis rests on an offhand remark from an unnamed anonymous source "familiar with the investigation".

You have no other argument but to attack the source. I invite you to rebut what this source says.

I'm not attacking even the source, I'm attacking your absolute faith in the source.

I didn't see any "If this source is correct..." in any of your posts.

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

-18 USC 1519-

You can quote US Code at me all day, but the fact of the matter is we're not in possession of the evidence.

Whether or not I am "okay" with it is irrelevant. The law, and the State department are "okay" with it, and they're the ones who get to make that call.

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal if the outgoing Secretary of State wants to delete some of her emails, whether or not they're strictly "personal" or not.
Boy, you don't bounce back well from a slap down. You do realize you've put yourself in an ovine position, right?

'Young Conservatives”

“From Breitbart”

lol

Ridiculous lies from the right, as the linked Bloomberg blog notes:

“Clinton is not accused of any wrongdoing.”

The reprehensible right: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'

This is a felony because the FBI recovered them, or it's a felony what Hillary did?

No, it's a felony to destroy government property. Hillary tried to destroy government property. What she did--what she committed--were multiple felonies. Now the FBI has a basis for charging her for violating federal law.

We know she deleted her "personal" emails, and it has already been ruled that she both had the authority to delete her "personal" emails, as well as the authority to decide which emails were "personal".

So you are okay with the idea that she gets to determine what is work related and what is personal?

If she decided that communication with heads of state on governmental business was actually 'personal' and then deleted that it would be kosher?

Your statement does not make any sense to me.

That would be true if I were talking about the legal ramifications here but I am not.

I think it is a MASSIVE thing to state that you think it would be just fine for a secretary of state to delete emails that were not personal.

Where do you think corruption hides? Not in the open - there is a reason that we secure and save official communication - it is vital in overseeing our own government. Without that the people have no control over government at all.

'Young Conservatives”

“From Breitbart”

lol

Ridiculous lies from the right, as the linked Bloomberg blog notes:

“Clinton is not accused of any wrongdoing.”

The reprehensible right: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'
Actually, there was another news site linked (I think cbs) but I doubt you have the integrity to deal with the topic rather than the sources that you do not like.

You can quote US Code at me all day, but the fact of the matter is we're not in possession of the evidence.

I wasn't quoting it directly at you.

1) It's already been made clear she had classified information on her server. 2) It is also clear her aides stripped the classified markers off other emails. 3) It is clear that she maintained that server in an unauthorized location. 4) Additionally, it is clear she conducted official State Department business on that private server.

And now, more work related emails have been recovered from that server.

You don't need to have the evidence in your hands to exercise your deductive reasoning skills.

I really like the linked source of the OP:
youngcons.com
:laugh:
This is breaking news, tune in tomorrow, to the Washington Post and the NY Times, and naturally Fox News as well. And please do not use Google to store your nuclear launch codes.

Dude, the FBI has the PROOF, and the NY Times, A LIBERAL NEWSPAPER is also saying that work e-mails were deleted, in violation of MULTIPLE U.S. laws. It does not even matter if these e-mails were not classified, however if they were, and they came to her server thru Google, AOL, or Yahoo mail, then these are all out of U.S. hands or in the wild so to speak. Sheesh this is the plot of the next Mission Impossible with Tom Cruise, and Hillary is the mole that has to be exposed. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/23/u...ls-hillary-clinton-said-were-erased.html?_r=0 Yahho and Reuters here FBI recovers private emails from Clinton server: Bloomberg So moderate the truth dude.................

At some point, Obama will probably give her a choice, drop out of the race or be charged.

Obama won't do that either. He doesn't have the power to order people out of a presidential campaign. By the merits of the crime alone, the law demands that she be stripped of her ability to hold any office in the US.

If the FBI or the Justice Department fails to charge her in the face of superior evidence, that is obstruction of justice.
He didn't have the power to order the CEO of GM to step down either but he did, and it wouldn't be the first time the Justice Department failed to charge someone with a crime in the face of superior evidence. You're right, he doesn't have the LEGAL power to order her out of the campaign but it's pretty obvious Obama doesn't care about the law. He is a gangster, he does what he wants and gets away with it. And nobody does anything about it. If she does what he tells her, she either won't be charged or she'll be given a pardon. If he tells her to step down and she doesn't, she'll most likely be charged. Either way, she's finished unless Obama wants her to run. It's all up to him, not her.

You might remember last week that the State Dept. said that Hillary had the right to delete private e-mails from her server. This does not carry over to work e-mails that belong to the people and clearly show incompetence and that Hillary lied when she said that she only deleted private e-mails. Look for Hillary to bow out shortly, as the espionage act has been violated. The FBI Just Reportedly Found Something That Could be the END for Hillary Clinton
JFC! The FBI committed a felony!

I wonder if there is an email regarding the few times Hillary used the same restroom as Michelle, and did not like the smell.

I think it's the attachments of naked women she doesn't want the public to see.

I think it's the attachments of naked women she doesn't want the public to see.
i wonder if there is an email where Hillary makes a comment regarding how she was turned on when she accidentley saw Huma naked.

Sorry Doc....news reports indicate she also deleted work related e-mails. As you may recall.....Hillary signed a document several months ago under penalty of perjury that she turned over all work related e-mails. Rut-row.

Per NBC News: And here's Bloomberg: "The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, according to a person familiar with the investigation."

Hillary is done Doc....and Obama is pulling the trigger. Here's the link so you can get the facts.

The Email Story Returns for Hillary Clinton

Sorry Doc....news reports indicate she also deleted worked related e-mails. As you may recall.....Hillary signed a document several months ago under penalty of perjury that she turned over all work related e-mails. Rut-row.

Per NBC News: And here's Bloomberg: "The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, according to a person familiar with the investigation."

Hillary is done Doc....and Obama is pulling the trigger. Here's the link so you can get the facts.

The Email Story Returns for Hillary Clinton

What makes you think that she didn't "turn over" those deleted "work emails" before she deleted them?

That's what she's been saying for the last 9 months or so, after all.

You might remember last week that the State Dept. said that Hillary had the right to delete private e-mails from her server. This does not carry over to work e-mails that belong to the people and clearly show incompetence and that Hillary lied when she said that she only deleted private e-mails. Look for Hillary to bow out shortly, as the espionage act has been violated. The FBI Just Reportedly Found Something That Could be the END for Hillary Clinton

Majority of voters don't care.

The right wing has cried wolf so many times, normal Americans tune them out.

The media? The supposed left wing media? When they attack Clinton or carry negative stories over and over -- Clinton gets stronger and there is that later to come sympathy vote.

You people are your own worst enemies

Forum List

Back