"The Boss Wants The Server Deleted, What Are We Going To Do"

Witness Touted By GOP Provides No Link To Biden Criminality, Democratic Representative Says.

WASHINGTON — Two hours of testimony from a former associate of Hunter Biden’s failed to turn up dirt on President Joe Biden, according to Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.).

Republicans had hoped an interview with Devon Archer, who partnered in business with the president’s son, would help them connect Hunter Biden’s wheelings and dealings to acts of corruption by the president.

But hours of questioning in a Capitol office building yielded no smoking guns, Goldman told reporters.

I think it is safe to say that after yet another two hours, there still is no connection of any of Hunter Biden’s business dealings with President Biden,” Goldman said.

Good Golly Miss Molly, the ReNaziKlans lay yet another in a long line big fat fucking Goose Eggs.

I mean it really fucking hard to top the "Whistle Blower" who was going to blow the lid off the H.B. story turned out to be an Unregistered Agent (Spy) For the People's Republic of (Communist) China. Who turned out to a Weapons Dealer who brokered deals for Iranian Oil. The ReNaziKlans made some outrageous claims about not being able to find him. He was afraid for his life. Turns out he was on the run from the Feds and he was wanted man.

The Committee Clown Show continues.

Got the crystal ball calibrated then?

19040540-1.jpg

somebody does.

There was some breaking news on MSNBC, the Rapist and Traitor has been slapped with new charges stemming from the superseding indictment.

Willfully retaining Classified Information. That recording the Rapist and Traitor talking war plans with Iran. "Here let me show you".

The Rapist and Traitor's own mouth is his worst enemy.

And none of this makes a fucks difference. Trump owned the video. It was not under subpoena like the emails were from Clinton that she deleted. He has a right to delete anything he wants to when HE OWNS THE VIDEO.

What liberals are forgetting to mention is that Trump voluntarily turned the video over to the DOJ. NOTHING was deleted.

And none of this makes a fucks difference. Trump owned the video. It was not under subpoena like the emails were from Clinton that she deleted. He has a right to delete anything he wants to when HE OWNS THE VIDEO.

What liberals are forgetting to mention is that Trump voluntarily turned the video over to the DOJ. NOTHING was deleted.

He may own the video and/or the audio, but that does not give him the right to show Classified Material to individuals who do not have a clearance.

Willful Retention of Classified Material.

Dissemination of Classified of Classified Material.

The video and audio are damning. Clear Violations of the Espionage Act of 1917.

Obstruction of Justice.

Your Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward is traitor to our country. Fuck him.

Here is what MAGA MAGGOTS do not understand.

Once an audio/video tape is in the public domain, it remains there.

The audio of the Rapist and Traitor both Governor of Georgia AND the Secretary of State of Georgia to "To Find" votes is in the public domain, it can be used him in court.

The Rapist and Traitor saying, "Here look at this" is in the public domain and can be used against him in court.

He can delay and he can run. But he cannot hide.

Fuck him.

Trump's Campaign Finances Are Strained As Legal Peril Mounts.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump’s political operation entered the second half of the year in a strained financial position with its bank account drained by tens of millions of dollars that were directed toward defending the former president from mounting legal challenges as he seeks the White House again.

Trump took in over $53 million since the start of 2023, records show, a period in which his two criminal indictments in Florida and New York were turned into a rallying cry that made his fundraising soar. Yet the Republican presidential front-runner burned through at least $42.8 million this year, much of it used to cover costs related to the mounting legal peril faced by Trump, his aides and other allies, leaving him with $31.8 million cash on hand. And that was after receiving a lifeline from a pro-Trump super PAC that agreed to refund millions of dollars in contributions that Trump’s operation had previously donated to it.

New campaign finance disclosures made public ahead of Monday night’s filing deadline showed Trump’s network of political committees spent roughly $25 million on legal fees. But according to a person familiar with the situation who insisted on anonymity to discuss the matter, the number is considerably higher: $40 million this year alone.

He may own the video and/or the audio, but that does not give him the right to show Classified Material to individuals who do not have a clearance.

Willful Retention of Classified Material.

Dissemination of Classified of Classified Material.

The video and audio are damning. Clear Violations of the Espionage Act of 1917.

Obstruction of Justice.

Your Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward is traitor to our country. Fuck him.
Personal records under the PRA.

Personal records under the PRA.
1690907790062.png

War plans written by the DOD in no way come close to the definition of "Personal Records" as defined by the PRA of 1978.
  • They are not personal correspondence not related to the constitutional or statutory function of the Office of the President,
  • They are not diaries, journals, or personal notes not prepared for conducting government business,
  • They are not related to private political associations which are not related to the Office of the President,
  • They are not materials related exclusively to the President's own election campaign or materials.
WW

You will notice it doesn't say Trump wanted the server deleted. Instead, we get the word 'boss'.

Sounds made up by someone put under great pressure/threats to tell Smith something, anything, someone who could not afford high-powered lawyers so they came up with this.
"10% for the big guy"

You will notice it doesn't say "Biden" --- see how that logic works?

View attachment 810100

War plans written by the DOD in no way come close to the definition of "Personal Records" as defined by the PRA of 1978.
  • They are not personal correspondence not related to the constitutional or statutory function of the Office of the President,
  • They are not diaries, journals, or personal notes not prepared for conducting government business,
  • They are not related to private political associations which are not related to the Office of the President,
  • They are not materials related exclusively to the President's own election campaign or materials.
WW
Haven't heard the end of this.

Haven't heard the end of this.

I know, someone will repeat the falsehood that the PRA of 1978 (because FPOTUS#45 said so) let's FPOTUS#45 classify any document as Personal Records and they become his personal property.

I'll do my best to correct them in the future, but hey I'm human. I'm sure a few will slip through.

WW

Trump Pick For Michigan AG Charged With Voting Machine Tampering.

A former Republican candidate for Michigan attorney general and a onetime state representative have been criminally charged in connection with a scheme to break into voting machine equipment in the wake of the 2020 presidential election, according to court records obtained by The Daily Beast.

Matthew DePerno, endorsed by Donald Trump in an unsuccessful bid for the attorney general’s office last year, was previously named by prosecutors as a “prime instigator” in the plot. He was hit with four charges: two counts of undue possession of a voting machine, one count of conspiracy for undue possession of a voting machine, and one count of conspiracy for unauthorized access. His name is mistakenly spelled “DeParno” in the court docket.

Former state Rep. Daire Rendon was also charged with one count of conspiracy for undue possession of a voting machine and one count of false pretenses.

I know, someone will repeat the falsehood that the PRA of 1978 (because FPOTUS#45 said so) let's FPOTUS#45 classify any document as Personal Records and they become his personal property.

I'll do my best to correct them in the future, but hey I'm human. I'm sure a few will slip through.

WW
Not quite that simple of an argument.

ccec6b92e7bf02c570200d4f0a8769477e625daece7b159d7a8682cb2dab91fb.jpg

Forum List

Back