FBI Informant Speaks, Says Feds Asking New Questions About Clintons

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Justice is coming and the unlawful Clinton's will be held accountable

-Geaux
--------

The former FBI informant at the heart of the Russian Uranium scandal, William D. Campbell, has given an exclusive, on camera interview to The Hill - in which he reveals that he was interviewed in December by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas for five hours about the Clintons.

Of note - Campbell's attorney is Victoria Toensing, a former Deputy Assistant Attorney General under Reagan who is now handling the Mueller investigation for President Trump along with her husband, former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova (also of note, newly minted National Security Advisor John Bolton was Reagan's Assistant AG, presumably while Toensing was a Deputy Assistant AG in the criminal division).

After Campbell spent decades working for the CIA, he was "turned over" to the FBI for counterintelligence work due to relationships he had forged deep within the Russian uranium industry. While deep undercover, Campbell uncovered two related bribery schemes involving Russian nuclear officials, an American trucking company, and efforts to route money to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) through an American lobbying firm in order to overcome regulatory hurdles, according to reports by The Hill and Circa.

What scandal? It only exists in the fevered minds of the Clinton-haters. Is this coming from the same people who are defending Trump to the hilt? Deflection? Cognitive-dissonance? Partisanship gone wild?

What scandal? It only exists in the fevered minds of the Clinton-haters. Is this coming from the same people who are defending Trump to the hilt? Deflection? Cognitive-dissonance? Partisanship gone wild?

Pay for play

-Geaux

But...but...but...like....like...Trump is a MFing CRIMINAL!!!!

Pay for play

-Geaux

See this is where you lose me, because if it were real, if your allegations were based in truth, there would be charges and trials and sentencing. These allegations have been around for literally decades.

I am virtually positive you’re going to come back at me and say something that makes sense to you as to why they’ve never been charged or convicted. But it’s not rational. It is not based in logic. All of these rumors have been floating forever.

Even look at Benghazi! How many hearings were there? They never ended. There was no ‘THERE’ there.

I really never understood the Clinton hatred, and it’s quite possible that I never will.

Moron, the guy was an under cover operative for the FBI working on the Uranium One scandal for 5 years.....he kept all of his information on the clinton's illegal activity....

Pay for play

-Geaux

See this is where you lose me, because if it were real, if your allegations were based in truth, there would be charges and trials and sentencing. These allegations have been around for literally decades.

I am virtually positive you’re going to come back at me and say something that makes sense to you as to why they’ve never been charged or convicted. But it’s not rational. It is not based in logic. All of these rumors have been floating forever.

Even look at Benghazi! How many hearings were there? They never ended. There was no ‘THERE’ there.

I really never understood the Clinton hatred, and it’s quite possible that I never will.

They were never charged, before, because they controlled the law enforcement agencies looking into their crimes.....and had the money and power to keep their minions from rolling over on them....

In Arkansas he was the Attorney General and then the Governor.....and as they were investigatig White Water at the Federal level, he became President and replaced all the Federal District Attorneys with their own people.....

This Uranium One scandal is the one scandal where they are not in control of the investigation, and where they can't protect all of their minions from prosecution.....

No. The justice system doesn’t work like that.

Further, Uranium One has been debunked repeatedly, most notably by Shep Smith, on FOX.

Fox News's Shepard Smith debunks his network's favorite Hillary Clinton 'scandal,' infuriates viewers

Moron.....the President fired all of the Federal Attorneys in one go.....I remember the day janet reno did it....this was unusual at the time because normally they allow the guys to finish their cases and then resign so the new President can replace them....they didn't do that, they ordered all of them to resign at the same time...because White Water was being investigated in Arkansas...so they put their own guy in charge....

And smith didn't know what he was talking about...and if you kept up with the crime, you would know this....

No. The justice system doesn’t work like that.

Further, Uranium One has been debunked repeatedly, most notably by Shep Smith, on FOX.

Fox News's Shepard Smith debunks his network's favorite Hillary Clinton 'scandal,' infuriates viewers

Moron.....the President fired all of the Federal Attorneys in one go.....I remember the day janet reno did it....this was unusual at the time because normally they allow the guys to finish their cases and then resign so the new President can replace them....they didn't do that, they ordered all of them to resign at the same time...because White Water was being investigated in Arkansas...so they put their own guy in charge....

And smith didn't know what he was talking about...and if you kept up with the crime, you would know this....

Start a post with an insult, and I guarantee that will be the only word I see.

I honestly thought we were having a decent discussion.

Moron, the guy was an under cover operative for the FBI working on the Uranium One scandal for 5 years.....he kept all of his information on the clinton's illegal activity....

You are the crazy moron. There is no scandal except the one the Trump crazies have drummed up. The fact is that Russia wanted Trump not Clinton and the revelation that Guccifer 2.0 is a Russian intelligence agent proves that.

Justice is coming and the unlawful Clinton's will be held accountable

-Geaux
--------

The former FBI informant at the heart of the Russian Uranium scandal, William D. Campbell, has given an exclusive, on camera interview to The Hill - in which he reveals that he was interviewed in December by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas for five hours about the Clintons.

Of note - Campbell's attorney is Victoria Toensing, a former Deputy Assistant Attorney General under Reagan who is now handling the Mueller investigation for President Trump along with her husband, former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova (also of note, newly minted National Security Advisor John Bolton was Reagan's Assistant AG, presumably while Toensing was a Deputy Assistant AG in the criminal division).

After Campbell spent decades working for the CIA, he was "turned over" to the FBI for counterintelligence work due to relationships he had forged deep within the Russian uranium industry. While deep undercover, Campbell uncovered two related bribery schemes involving Russian nuclear officials, an American trucking company, and efforts to route money to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) through an American lobbying firm in order to overcome regulatory hurdles, according to reports by The Hill and Circa.

Yup, any day now!
Bbbbbuuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhh.

You are the crazy moron. There is no scandal except the one the Trump crazies have drummed up. The fact is that Russia wanted Trump not Clinton and the revelation that Guccifer 2.0 is a Russian intelligence agent proves that.

Everyone thought Trump was going to lose......and they already paid for hilary with 145 million dollars to her money laundering foundation.....

Pay for play

-Geaux

They were never charged, before, because they controlled the law enforcement agencies looking into their crimes.....and had the money and power to keep their minions from rolling over on them....

In Arkansas he was the Attorney General and then the Governor.....and as they were investigatig White Water at the Federal level, he became President and replaced all the Federal District Attorneys with their own people.....

This Uranium One scandal is the one scandal where they are not in control of the investigation, and where they can't protect all of their minions from prosecution.....

More conspiracies. The fact is that a special counsel was hired to investigate the Clintons and he did look at Whitewater. To say it has not been investigated is BS.

Everyone thought Trump was going to lose......and they already paid for hilary with 145 million dollars to her money laundering foundation.....

Is that anything like The Trump Foundation that Rump shut down due to illegal activities?

Pay for play

-Geaux

More conspiracies. The fact is that a special counsel was hired to investigate the Clintons and he did look at Whitewater. To say it has not been investigated is BS.

They blocked him at every step and they had their minions who went to jail and refused to cooperate.....

Is that anything like The Trump Foundation that Rump shut down due to illegal activities?

It's worse...since they actively conspired with Russia to get 20% of our Uranium and to control the world supply of Uranium...and she did this while she was Secretary of State...not a private citizen.

Forum List

Back