FBI is Trumpland. Why?

WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior aide to Hillary Clinton privately dismissed FBI Director James Comey as "a bad choice" in October 2015, according to newly released emails from WikiLeaks. The blunt assessment foreshadowed the dramatic tension that has escalated between Comey and the Democratic presidential candidate in the final days before the election.
Comey considered a 'bad choice' for FBI post by Clinton aide

Dumbass.

Comey is the only political appointment in the FBI, and Obama appointed him....

True.....and when you morons allege that Obama should work across the aisle, you should be reminded that there are prices to pay for such good deeds.

What hasnt changed is clinton supports cop killers and trump supports law enforcement.

WOW, what a fucked up moron you must be .....

But, besides all that, the FBI has joined the RNC and should probably hang a banner in front of the Hoover building stating: "vote trump....we are a partisan hack agency".......

Nat- I have warned others and now I am warning you. The use of the words moron or moronic is my exclusive domain here. Please select a synonym such as imbecile, idiot, retard, or tardo. Thank you.

Nat- I have warned others and now I am warning you. The use of the words moron or moronic is my exclusive domain here. Please select a synonym such as imbecile, idiot, retard, or tardo. Thank you.

May I use cretin???

Dumbass.

Comey is the only political appointment in the FBI, and Obama appointed him....

True.....and when you morons allege that Obama should work across the aisle, you should be reminded that there are prices to pay for such good deeds.
Working across the isle to a Democrat is a one-way proposition.

We give in and they get what they want.
That's it....

Well since Clinton is being investigated by the fbi with two separate investigations

Well, an "investigation" by a political segment of the FBI does not mean conviction....

Should we conclude WHAT that Trump is being investigated by the IRS? or that he is due in court fro fraud regarding Trump u.? Or that he is also due in court on a child rape case?

Well since Clinton is being investigated by the fbi with two separate investigations

Well, an "investigation" by a political segment of the FBI does not mean conviction....

Should we conclude WHAT that Trump is being investigated by the IRS? or that he is due in court fro fraud regarding Trump u.? Or that he is also due in court on a child rape case?
If Hillary applied for a security clearance, she would be denied. What tax records have been leaked on Trump, shows he followed the law. The rape allegation, well she back down from a news conference the other day. Anyway every Republican candidate has some kind of sex scandal tied to them, by the Democrat party. Go ahead and sue Trump university, then all colleges will be forced to guarantee success. That would put the liberal colleges out of business. I'm for that, get rid of those safe zones.

Poor Barry.....those mean ole Republicans wouldn't work with him......

Good lesson for future democrat presidents since we'll have them in office for decades until the GOP stops being led by racist, xenophobic, misogynist, old white, uneducated and scared shitless men. .

Leaders can work with anyone, but Barry decided not to do his job and decided to just go around congress.

true...as Obama SHOULD when congress just sits on its ass and all that it wants to do is to hold hearings for the haters back home......What happened to all those promises of :jobs, jobs, jobs"???

Forum List

Back