FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

Mueller probe shows parts of Steele dossier true - CNN Video

Whether he is an unwitting asset or not is about the only thing WE don't know...but Robert Mueller probably does.
More fake news hysteria. It's the same old shit: The real estate deal that never happened and the meeting in Trump tower with the Russian lawyer. It's all the same discredited horseshit, and none of it was illegal.

Repeating Trump's lie that the Dossier has been discredited does not make it so. Much is still unproven in the public sphere, but not a bit discredited.
The dossier has never been credited. Comey and McCabe admitted that none of the information was validated. No one needs to discredit it anymore than they need to discredit a comic book.

The dossier has not been shown to be false & some has been shown to be true.

Whether he is an unwitting asset or not is about the only thing WE don't know...but Robert Mueller probably does.
More fake news hysteria. It's the same old shit: The real estate deal that never happened and the meeting in Trump tower with the Russian lawyer. It's all the same discredited horseshit, and none of it was illegal.

Repeating Trump's lie that the Dossier has been discredited does not make it so. Much is still unproven in the public sphere, but not a bit discredited.
The dossier has never been credited. Comey and McCabe admitted that none of the information was validated. No one needs to discredit it anymore than they need to discredit a comic book.

Is English your second language? Unverified is not unproven...and more and more gets proven with every Mueller indictment.

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?
It bothered me that Comey's letter helped Trump win the election but I never questioned that the FBI worked for what is the best interests of the nation. You on the other hand want a political FBI, if you did not, you would fully support an investigation into any candidate that seemed to be an agent for a foreign power.

We now learn that trump has been hiding transcripts of meetings he has had with putin. Even from his own administration.

I'm sure that Mueller already knows about this and it's part of the piles of evidence he has on trump.

It's just sick to see Americans defend such a traitor.

Trump reportedly hid records of his conversations with Putin from his own administration
By "his own administration" you mean the coup plotters in the DOJ and the FBI.

By those he appointed?

Trump is a .............

How many different asinine things can the left come up with?
In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

When hilary was taking money as the Secretary of State from Russia and every other foreign government, did they open an investigation into her and her crime foundation? You know, as a public servant taking bribes? From Russia?
They did, and they found no crime foundation of her personally taking money. You are a liar.
Wrong. They did no such investigation.
You're a liar. FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for months
Their investigation hasn't finished, so how do you get off claiming they were found to be clean?
"How do I get off"? This coming from the liar who said there was no investigation, who is now arguing about an ongoing investigation. :21: Damn you're full of shit.
In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

When hilary was taking money as the Secretary of State from Russia and every other foreign government, did they open an investigation into her and her crime foundation? You know, as a public servant taking bribes? From Russia?
They did, and they found no crime foundation of her personally taking money. You are a liar.

Is this the same FBI that paid a foreign spy for fabricated dirt they used to rig an election in favor of Clinton? :dunno:

There is no such thing, and you don't know, because you had to ask the question. Lol! What a dumb fuck.

The only one who can't deal with the fact that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing is you.

With this rhetoric I am betting on a landslide of the likes we have never seen before.

Does the fact we have a president that so alarmed the FBI that they had to open a counter intelligence investigation bother you? Or is this the new normal and you are okay with compromised presidents?

Does it bother you that the FBI has become political? That the organs of internal security are now taking sides in elections?
It bothered me that Comey's letter helped Trump win the election but I never questioned that the FBI worked for what is the best interests of the nation. You on the other hand want a political FBI, if you did not, you would fully support an investigation into any candidate that seemed to be an agent for a foreign power.

We now learn that trump has been hiding transcripts of meetings he has had with putin. Even from his own administration.

I'm sure that Mueller already knows about this and it's part of the piles of evidence he has on trump.

Trump reportedly hid records of his conversations with Putin from his own administration
By "coup plotters" he means those safeguarding and protecting the nation from foreign agents.

DERP

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified
\
So, Obama illegally used the CIA to recruit foreign spy Steele to meet with his Russian contacts to craft dirt on the opposition candidate in order to influence the 2016 election. Then he had his FBI PAY that spy for the document.

That would be treason. By Obama.

Unverified is not unproven. We are watching parts of it verified in Mueller indictments. Nothing has been disproved in the dossier. Spoiler alert, the pee tape is the least horrific of what could turn up in the end.
Nothing has been verified, moron. "Unverified" means it's worthless as evidence. You idiots keep trying to weasel around that fact, but no one is fooled.

There is no "pee tape," moron. If there was, then why haven't we seen it posted on youTube?

The only "butthurt snowflakes" are those becoming hysterical over this news and resorting to name calling. Can you deal with the topic or does it scare you?

It tells us who and what these people who apologize for Trump really are. Hillary was right. These are the true "deplorable's".

By "coup plotters" he means those safeguarding and protecting the nation from foreign agents.
They are "safeguarding" Americans only from democracy. We can't have the deplorable riff-raff deciding who they want to be governed by.

It's appalling that turds like you defend outright treason.

COUNTER INTEL investigations do not go to court. They are begun to find out if our security is at risk

Does anyone think Republicans even care whether or not Trump works for the Russians?

They are "safeguarding" Americans only from democracy. We can't have the deplorable riff-raff deciding who they want to be governed by.
NO, we can't have a compromised president leading and undermining this nation. If Trump has nothing to hide he has nothing to fear from an investigation. Though odd, Trump did not deny being a foreign agent.

Is English your second language? Unverified is not unproven...and more and more gets proven with every Mueller indictment.
My comic book collection is "unverified," moron. You're saying the dossier is as credible as a comic book. I agree.

The White House needs purged.

The FBI did not take sides.

Trump sided with Russia.

Your denial of the obvious corruption of the FBI shows that you side with them and are an enemy of the democratic process.

So, Obama told the FBI to investigate Hillary & had them make the announcement of reopening the investigation two weeks before the election. Yep, that makes sense.

Your use of deflection as a defense of the corruption of the FBI, is noted.

You are also an Enemy of the People.
What corruption?

Are you just a liar, or are you insane?

{
Now, evidence suggests he told the FBI's Washington field office to also "stand down" from its investigation of Clinton's private-email server. That investigation followed a New York Times piece that appeared in 2015, detailing Hillary Clinton's possible illegal use of an unsecured, home-brew email server for her official business as secretary of state. It appears to be a clear violation of the law.

"Multiple former FBI officials, along with a Congressional official, say that while there may have been internal squabbling over the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation at the time, there was allegedly another 'stand-down' order by McCabe regarding the opening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of her private email for official government business," wrote independent journalist Sarah Carter.}

FBI Scandal: Deep State Corruption Of FBI, Justice Was There From Very Start Of Hillary Email Probe | Investor's Business Daily
Everything stood down. Including Trump's campaign where suspicions arose about him being compromised by the Russians. Turns out it was proven that he was, and still is.

DERP

\
So, Obama illegally used the CIA to recruit foreign spy Steele to meet with his Russian contacts to craft dirt on the opposition candidate in order to influence the 2016 election. Then he had his FBI PAY that spy for the document.

Unverified is not unproven. We are watching parts of it verified in Mueller indictments. Nothing has been disproved in the dossier. Spoiler alert, the pee tape is the least horrific of what could turn up in the end.
Nothing has been verified, moron. "Unverified" means it's worthless as evidence. You idiots keep trying to weasel around that fact, but no one is fooled.

There is no "pee tape," moron. If there was, then why haven't we seen it posted on youTube?
If...and admittedly it's a big if...there are "pee tapes"...Putin was showing Trump that he had to stay in his lane when he released the photos and text of that Kislyak meeting in the Oval Office the day after Trump fired Comey.

Here's Trump being the good puppy and he gets smacked on the nose anyway. That had to sting...and make him sit properly

So what? Investigating is in their name? Good for them, now what did find?
It is a HUGE deal to open a counter intel investigation of a sitting President and NOT something any FBI officer would do lightly. In fact it probably scared the living shit out of them. But whatever they saw forced them to over come that and do it anyway.

That;'s an incredible thing.

What did they find?

That has certainly been turned over to Mueller.

Yes it has. This investigation has been included with Mueller's russia investigation.

NO, we can't have a compromised president leading and undermining this nation. If Trump has nothing to hide he has nothing to fear from an investigation. Though odd, Trump did not deny being a foreign agent.
So the deep state tries to stage a coup against the lawfully elected president. They manage to continue their baseless campaign against him for two years, so now he's "compromised?"

You're such a fucking douchebag it isn't possible to describe with mere words.

DERP

\

If...and admittedly it's a big if...there are "pee tapes"...Putin was showing Trump that he had to stay in his lane when he released the photos and text of that Kislyak meeting in the Oval Office the day after Trump fired Comey.

Here's Trump being the good puppy and he gets smacked on the nose anyway. That had to sting...and make him sit properly
I won't bother dignifying that swill with a substantive response.

My comic book collection is "unverified," moron. You're saying the dossier is as credible as a comic book. I agree.
What part of simple logic don't you get you friggin idiotic douche? The parts of the dossier that were investigated, check out. The other parts haven't been verified yet. How damn retarded are you?

Had this truly been a coup...there would have been all sorts of leaks....a long time ago

DERP

\

I won't bother dignifying that swill with a substantive response.
Because you can't.

Forum List

Back