FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

Manaforts already in jail retard.
and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
The Cohen hearing is going to be another devastating blow, that will further connect these dots of Trump working for Russia and reveal what Trump was supposed to get in return, and what he would pay back.

My predictions are, through Cohen's testimony, Trump worked with Russia, they would get him elected then lift sanctions, but in return, Trump would benefit from the Trump Tower Moscow, the Rosneft/Exxon oil deal in the North Kara sea, and a cooperation from Russia to pursue the mineral business in Afghanistan. All these things may or may not be put on the table by Cohen because of the ongoing investigation. But I am deadly sure that he will reveal the illegal campaign financing schemes between him and Trump, which in my mind is just as criminally invasive as any of the Russia criminality, because it was an attack on our Democracy, making it an illegal/ illegitimate election. This, by all means should mean his immediate dismissal from office. And then, let the indictments fly.
If that were true, he would have said it already. You're blowing hot gas out your ass, as usual. Even if Cohen made such claims, how can he prove it? Does he have any documents? No. Recordings of phone calls discussing these deals? No.

There were no "campaign financing schemes." That's purely you paranoid fantasy.

There is treatment available for your problem, but first you have to admit that you need help.
Why do you think Cohen got three years you friggin idiot? Lol! How can someone be this stupid?
Cohen got three years because Mueller needed a sacrificial lamb.
And Cohen couldn't wait to give it to him. He wanted to give it to Mueller so bad, Cohen's willing to have a public hearing about it. Just to explain how much he wanted Mueller to have it.

Dream on, asshole. It's not going to happen.
and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign.
This has to be one of the most retarded statements I have ever read in my life.
Mueller and Comey are very dirty cops. The fact that Hillary hasn't been indicted for anything is all the proof I need.
There is nothing to indict her for. That's reality.

Wrong, after your comment I went perusing rt-
'Don't vote for that ni**a': Snoop Dogg trashes Trump in message to government workers
Trump’s ‘going to have to cave’: Do Democrats have upper hand in shutdown standoff? (VIDEO)
Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
It sure beats believing RT.
No it doesn't.
Truth is fucking truth if it comes from wherever the fuck.
Wake up america.
RT is far more credible than CNN.
I take it RT doesn't criticize Trump. Is that right?
You talking about the same story that's on CNN, NBC and everywhere else ?
Snoop Dogg calls federal workers who vote for Trump after shutdown an expletive

You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign.
Mueller and Comey are very dirty cops. The fact that Hillary hasn't been indicted for anything is all the proof I need.

Brennan who called our president a traitor.
He's a proven criminal, and he conspired against the U.S. in a presidential election with a foreign adversary for who we had sanctions against.

Already saw the video before, and it was all conjecture. No one has anything on her. Try again.

The Steele Dossier was especially amusing. Trump wanted dirt on Clinton through Russia. And the accusation about Clinton getting dirt on Trump, never came from Russia.Steele was a spy against Russia, for which the information came from. Meaning, Clinton was not working with the Kremlin. The idiot you are listening to, wants you to be the same idiot he is by twisting "who is who working for who". Stop being a puppet to another idiot.

Last edited:
You mean like the "senior officials" who tried to stage a coup against him?
No, that's freakish, and no such thing happened. And he hid details from all the senior officials, even the ostensibly "loyal" ones. So your comment is desperate and stupid and is not a good defense of his bizarre behavior.

Already saw the video before, and it was all conjecture. No one has anything on her. Try again.

The Steele Dossier was especially amusing. Trump wanted dirt on Clinton through Russia. And the accusation about Clinton getting dirt on Trump, never came from Russia.

Thank you Chuck Todd.

Probably. I don’t go to rt for my news. She stated they probably only printed positive news on Trump. I went, looked and found, no they must not.
Wrong, after your comment I went perusing rt-
'Don't vote for that ni**a': Snoop Dogg trashes Trump in message to government workers
Trump’s ‘going to have to cave’: Do Democrats have upper hand in shutdown standoff? (VIDEO)
It sure beats believing RT.
No it doesn't.
Truth is fucking truth if it comes from wherever the fuck.
Wake up america.
RT is far more credible than CNN.
I take it RT doesn't criticize Trump. Is that right?
You talking about the same story that's on CNN, NBC and everywhere else ?
Snoop Dogg calls federal workers who vote for Trump after shutdown an expletive

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

:itsok:

IvbSnXV.jpg
I guess you were you lazy to read the story. It is not whether Trump colluded with the Russians but rather whether Trump working actively for them knowingly or as a stooge. Get with it.

Kind of like how the entire Democratic party is now working as a giant stooge for Putin. You can bet they make him happy as they are doing a great job of impeding an American president in a way Putin never could on his own. Funny how they now have us divided against each other all starting with the Russian Dossier, while our enemies like Russia, China, Iran and NK don't have any such problem. Of course difference being they only have one political party with a voice.
Question is though, are the Democrats doing this knowingly? or unknowingly? You do know that the Russian in the Trump tower meeting did not identify herself as being connected to the Russian government, she was sold as just a Russian Lawyer. Her purpose being there was obviously to set up Trump.
Never forget Schummer's famous line about if you cross the Intelligence agencies, they have 5 ways to Sunday to get you back. I want to know why Schummer was never investigated by the FBI for this ...... oh wait, well if the FBI was in the Democrats pocket that would never happen would it?

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

:itsok:

IvbSnXV.jpg
I guess you were you lazy to read the story. It is not whether Trump colluded with the Russians but rather whether Trump working actively for them knowingly or as a stooge. Get with it.

Kind of like how the entire Democratic party is now working as a giant stooge for Putin. You can bet they make him happy as they are doing a great job of impeding an American president in a way Putin never could on his own. Funny how they now have us divided against each other all starting with the Russian Dossier, while our enemies like Russia, China, Iran and NK don't have any such problem.
Trumps own FBI claimed that parts of the Dossier that were checked on, have been confirmed as being true.
Of course difference being they only have one political party with a voice.
Question is though, are the Democrats doing this knowingly? or unknowingly? You do know that the Russian in the Trump tower meeting did not identify herself as being connected to the Russian government, she was sold as just a Russian Lawyer.
You do know that DonJr. set up the meeting right? So how was this on the Democrats?
Her purpose being there was obviously to set up Trump.
Her purpose now is to go to jail. She's been arrested for obstruction. How is this the Democrats fault again?
Never forget Schummer's famous line about if you cross the Intelligence agencies, they have 5 ways to Sunday to get you back. I want to know why Schummer was never investigated by the FBI for this ...... oh wait, well if the FBI was in the Democrats pocket that would never happen would it?
Seeing that they're all Republicans getting convicted, how is all this on the Democrats? The FBI arrested these folks, not the Democrats.

Last edited:
NYTimes just confirmed that the FBI staged a coup against Trump
These silly, juvenile posts by the Right are the best indication we have that the spoils of the argument go to those who choose facts and the truth over fantasy. This is what Republicans have reduced themselves to.

These silly, juvenile posts by the Right are the best indication we have that the spoils of the argument go to those who choose facts and the truth over fantasy. This is what Republicans have reduced themselves to.

Had they done that to Obama there would be blood in the streets
Except the FBI has done nothing to neither. Which explains even further why your post is so silly.

Had they done that to Obama there would be blood in the streets
Except the FBI has done nothing to neither. Which explains even further why your post is so silly.

Imagine Bush planted a spy in the Obama campaign, listened to his meetings, used RNC research to lie about a FISA warrant. Soros would order you to jump from a tall building in protest -- and you would

One more BIG witch to catch ,,, to be burned at the stake
Dream on, asshole. It's not going to happen.
The irrefutable truth is "retarded?" I know you snowflakes are going to construe every pathetic thing Mueller does as somehow incriminating Trump, but that just isn't the case. Come down off your ledge and step onto reality. There is no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians. None.

You of course do realize that it took them into until the 9th paragraph of their sensational fantast to acknowledge that the had nothing more than their dislike of Trump to start their unconstitutional investigation, don't you?

Forum List

Back