FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

You gotta understand, these morons believe there are actual witches. They actually believe Trump "colluded" with Putin. I've never seen such stupidity or gullibility in my entire life.
Lol! And the Manfort witch is in jail.
One more BIG witch to catch ,,, to be burned at the stake
Dream on, asshole. It's not going to happen.
Manaforts already in jail retard.
and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign. Are you aware how pathetic and stupid you look?

You have t love the Trumpettes. Either Trump was working for the Russians or his decisions were so stupid that they helped the Russians more than Americans.

I have news, either option is bad.

those aren't the only two options, shit for brains. Those who aren't logically impared understand that your idiot's conception of reality doesn't encompass all the possibilities, nor even the likely possibilities.

You gotta understand, these morons believe there are actual witches. They actually believe Trump "colluded" with Putin. I've never seen such stupidity or gullibility in my entire life.
and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
The Cohen hearing is going to be another devastating blow, that will further connect these dots of Trump working for Russia and reveal what Trump was supposed to get in return, and what he would pay back.

My predictions are, through Cohen's testimony, Trump worked with Russia, they would get him elected then lift sanctions, but in return, Trump would benefit from the Trump Tower Moscow, the Rosneft/Exxon oil deal in the North Kara sea, and a cooperation from Russia to pursue the mineral business in Afghanistan. All these things may or may not be put on the table by Cohen because of the ongoing investigation. But I am deadly sure that he will reveal the illegal campaign financing schemes between him and Trump, which in my mind is just as criminally invasive as any of the Russia criminality, because it was an attack on our Democracy, making it an illegal/ illegitimate election. This, by all means should mean his immediate dismissal from office. And then, let the indictments fly.

Every president has met alone with foreign leaders. It's quite common.

But it's quite unusual for a president to bend over backwards to hide the details of those meetings from senior officials. His behavior is bizarre.
You mean like the "senior officials" who tried to stage a coup against him? Trump has concerns that most presidents don't have, like a bunch of traitors constantly trying to undermine him.

You have t love the Trumpettes. Either Trump was working for the Russians or his decisions were so stupid that they helped the Russians more than Americans.

those aren't the only two options, shit for brains. Those who aren't logically impared understand that your idiot's conception of reality doesn't encompass all the possibilities, nor even the likely possibilities.
Too bad for you, we won't be reading any of those "possibilities" from you. And you know why? Because Real Dave just typed the only two.

The Cohen hearing is going to be another devastating blow, that will further connect these dots of Trump working for Russia and reveal what Trump was supposed to get in return, and what he would pay back.

My predictions are, through Cohen's testimony, Trump worked with Russia, they would get him elected then lift sanctions, but in return, Trump would benefit from the Trump Tower Moscow, the Rosneft/Exxon oil deal in the North Kara sea, and a cooperation from Russia to pursue the mineral business in Afghanistan. All these things may or may not be put on the table by Cohen because of the ongoing investigation. But I am deadly sure that he will reveal the illegal campaign financing schemes between him and Trump, which in my mind is just as criminally invasive as any of the Russia criminality, because it was an attack on our Democracy, making it an illegal/ illegitimate election. This, by all means should mean his immediate dismissal from office. And then, let the indictments fly.
If that were true, he would have said it already. You're blowing hot gas out your ass, as usual. Even if Cohen made such claims, how can he prove it? Does he have any documents? No. Recordings of phone calls discussing these deals? No.

There were no "campaign financing schemes." That's purely you paranoid fantasy.

There is treatment available for your problem, but first you have to admit that you need help.

Cohen won't testify to that because he is already behind closed doors with the Mueller investigation to be sure what he says will not interfere with their work.
There will be a lot of "I can't answer that question..."

Too bad for you, we won't be reading any of those "possibilities" from you. And you know why? Because Real Dave just typed the only two.
Nuh uhn!

That characterizes your post exactly.

But it's quite unusual for a president to bend over backwards to hide the details of those meetings from senior officials. His behavior is bizarre.
You mean like the "senior officials" who tried to stage a coup against him? Trump has concerns that most presidents don't have, like a bunch of traitors constantly trying to undermine him.

Like a bunch of real Americans realizing how bat shit crazy Trump is?

If that were true, he would have said it already. You're blowing hot gas out your ass, as usual. Even if Cohen made such claims, how can he prove it? Does he have any documents? No. Recordings of phone calls discussing these deals? No.

There is treatment available for your problem, but first you have to admit that you need help.
Why do you think Cohen got three years you friggin idiot? Lol! How can someone be this stupid?

Only real possibilities.

I am sure you will call our intelligence agencies worthless like your orange buddy did. Yep The FBI., CIA, our generals are all liars & only Trump is telling the truth. This is why so ,any of the Cabinet members left - they were all liars & none of them knew anything that Trump did not know more. Right?

"Batshit crazy" is doing everything possible to increase the number if illegal aliens entering the country. Putting a stop to it is sanity.

You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign. Are you aware how pathetic and stupid you look?
So Trump's campaign manager had nothing to do with the campaign. You are sticking with this statement?

Why do you think Cohen got three years you friggin idiot? Lol! How can someone be this stupid?
Cohen got three years because Mueller needed a sacrificial lamb.

"Batshit crazy" is doing everything possible to increase the number if illegal aliens entering the country. Putting a stop to it is sanity.
Batshit crazy is thinking only a 40' concrete wall will stops illegal immigration.

So Trump's campaign manager had nothing to do with the campaign. You are sticking with this statement?
I said his convictions had nothing to do with the campaign.

Please quit trying to prove that you have a room temperature IQ.

Batshit crazy is thinking only a 40' concrete wall will stops illegal immigration.
Read the chart, moron:
iu

Only real possibilities.

I am sure you will call our intelligence agencies worthless like your orange buddy did. Yep The FBI., CIA, our generals are all liars & only Trump is telling the truth. This is why so ,any of the Cabinet members left - they were all liars & none of them knew anything that Trump did not know more. Right?
Our intelligence agencies have thoroughly embarrassed themselves. Their credibility is shit. All the the top level personnel of the FBI have quit or been fired, and all of them need to go to prison. Brennan and Clapper both need to go to prison. Why would any sane president trust these douchebag agencies?

Read the chart, moron:
iu
How long is their wall? How high is it? How much did it cost?

Forum List

Back