FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

You have t love the Trumpettes. Either Trump was working for the Russians or his decisions were so stupid that they helped the Russians more than Americans.

I have news, either option is bad.

those aren't the only two options, shit for brains. Those who aren't logically impared understand that your idiot's conception of reality doesn't encompass all the possibilities, nor even the likely possibilities.

Only real possibilities.

I am sure you will call our intelligence agencies worthless like your orange buddy did. Yep The FBI., CIA, our generals are all liars & only Trump is telling the truth. This is why so ,any of the Cabinet members left - they were all liars & none of them knew anything that Trump did not know more. Right?
Our intelligence agencies have thoroughly embarrassed themselves. Their credibility is shit. All the the top level personnel of the FBI have quit or been fired, and all of them need to go to prison. Brennan and Clapper both need to go to prison. Why would any sane president trust these douchebag agencies?
the magic words bri is sane president We have an ah in our WH and what's worse is he doesn't have both oars in the water

You mean like the "senior officials" who tried to stage a coup against him? Trump has concerns that most presidents don't have, like a bunch of traitors constantly trying to undermine him.

Like a bunch of real Americans realizing how bat shit crazy Trump is?
"Batshit crazy" is doing everything possible to increase the number if illegal aliens entering the country. Putting a stop to it is sanity.
Batshit crazy is thinking only a 40' concrete wall will stops illegal immigration.
Read the chart, moron:
iu
How long is their wall? How high is it? How much did it cost?

The estimated cost is $2.6 billion.

Israeli West Bank barrier - Wikipedia

You have t love the Trumpettes. Either Trump was working for the Russians or his decisions were so stupid that they helped the Russians more than Americans.

those aren't the only two options, shit for brains. Those who aren't logically impared understand that your idiot's conception of reality doesn't encompass all the possibilities, nor even the likely possibilities.

Only real possibilities.

I am sure you will call our intelligence agencies worthless like your orange buddy did. Yep The FBI., CIA, our generals are all liars & only Trump is telling the truth. This is why so ,any of the Cabinet members left - they were all liars & none of them knew anything that Trump did not know more. Right?
Our intelligence agencies have thoroughly embarrassed themselves. Their credibility is shit. All the the top level personnel of the FBI have quit or been fired, and all of them need to go to prison. Brennan and Clapper both need to go to prison. Why would any sane president trust these douchebag agencies?
the magic words bri is sane president We have an ah in our WH and what's worse is he doesn't have both oars in the water
How ironic that you, of all people, accuse the president of being mentally unbalanced. From what I've seen, all you snowflakes are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Your hatred for Trump controls your entire life.

Only real possibilities.

How ironic that you, of all people, accuse the president of being mentally unbalanced. From what I've seen, all you snowflakes are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Your hatred for Trump controls your entire life.
I can't deny the hatred for this scum of a man BUT I assure you it's only here in politics nation ..and a little on fb The man is a liar a con man and a bully and if that's good for you I feel sorry for you

Only real possibilities.

I can't deny the hatred for this scum of a man BUT I assure you it's only here in politics nation ..and a little on fb The man is a liar a con man and a bully and if that's good for you I feel sorry for you
I'm am so glad that you dumbshits feel like you are being bullied. I wouldn't feel like he was doing what we elected him to do otherwise. Every time I see the howls of outrage from all you snowflakes and the fake media, it gives me a feeling of satisfaction that is impossible to describe.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
It sure beats believing RT.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

No it doesn't.
Truth is fucking truth if it comes from wherever the fuck.
Wake up america.

No it doesn't.
Wake up america.
RT is far more credible than CNN.

No it doesn't.
Wake up america.
I agree, but how can you tell if it's truth coming from a government that lies like a rug?

No it doesn't.
Wake up america.
I take it RT doesn't criticize Trump. Is that right?

No it doesn't.
Wake up america.
I agree, but how can you tell if it's truth coming from a government that lies like a rug?
Last time I checked, Putin doesn't have a show yet or a reason to lie.
He seems more trustworthy than John Brennan to me.

No it doesn't.
Wake up america.
RT is objective, the way a news organization should be.

No it doesn't.
Wake up america.
Last time I checked, Putin doesn't have a show yet or a reason to lie.
He seems more trustworthy than John Brennan to me.

tenor.gif

Lol! And the Manfort witch is in jail.
One more BIG witch to catch ,,, to be burned at the stake
Dream on, asshole. It's not going to happen.
Manaforts already in jail retard.
and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign.
This has to be one of the most retarded statements I have ever read in my life.

Wrong, after your comment I went perusing rt-
'Don't vote for that ni**a': Snoop Dogg trashes Trump in message to government workers
Trump’s ‘going to have to cave’: Do Democrats have upper hand in shutdown standoff? (VIDEO)

No it doesn't.
Wake up america.

One more BIG witch to catch ,,, to be burned at the stake
Dream on, asshole. It's not going to happen.
Manaforts already in jail retard.
and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign.
This has to be one of the most retarded statements I have ever read in my life.
Mueller and Comey are very dirty cops. The fact that Hillary hasn't been indicted for anything is all the proof I need.

Forum List

Back