FBI releases statement on investigation into suspicious packages

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FBI Releases Statement on Investigation into ‘Suspicious Packages’

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released a statement Wednesday on its investigation into suspicious packages containing suspected explosive devices.

The packages, which were sent to numerous left-leaning individuals including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, are in the process of being sent for analysis to an FBI Laboratory in Quantico, Virginia.

We can really take their word for it. Esp. since they work on the deep state side half the time.

They have how many security camers and oh they just can't find who did it. oh wait they have their pastsy at hand waiting you can bet on that one.

Well, Hillary has experience dodging sniper fire. I’m sure she’ll get to the bottom of this.

Republicans are way too big of a bunch of pussies to send pipe bombs, right?

Pipe Bomb and Powder Delivered to CNN Were Harmless (per Law Enforce.)

The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning were harmless, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

The purported explosive device was similar in construction to those sent Wednesday to former President Barack Obama, former attorney general Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D., Fla.), and Representative Maxine Waters of California. A package containing white powder was delivered later in the day.

The NYPD said the explosive devices were live during a Wednesday afternoon press conference but subsequent reporting suggests they were not functional.

All of the devices carried a parody ISIS flag featuring comedian Larry the Cable Guy’s signature slogan, “git ‘er done,” NBC News reported late Wednesday.

Read more at nationalreview.com ...

Guess that means Dems are to stupid to make a pipe bomb. Right??
You folks are so jumping to conclusions that there's no discourse between sides anymore. I think we may be nearing a real civil war. Will some retard Dem now send a bomb that works to some Reps and light that fuse?

PS I'm a Libertarian.

Bomber.jpg

Guess that means Dems are to stupid to make a pipe bomb. Right??
You folks are so jumping to conclusions that there's no discourse between sides anymore. I think we may be nearing a real civil war. Will some retard Dem now send a bomb that works to some Reps and light that fuse?

PS I'm a Libertarian.

Sure hope not and I also hope they catch the assholes sending the bombs.

Pure stupidity on their part.

PS I'm an Independent.

Forum List

Back