FBI retracts memo about Catholics being white supremacists.

If you are not a Baptist or Methodist in Richmond, you are already a suspect. For something.

Do not trust law enforcement as they will end up just doing what they were hired for. Most people today have a much-reduced belief in a deity. At least in percentages. So, in red areas they are respected while in prog areas they are not so much. any who really abused citizens are pieces of shit. And we will die as a nation because any government employee that has destroyed any citizen with no justice towards them will not be forgotten. Scorched earth is what we will see.

Second topic so far on this today. The rubes must all have big red firebells above their cots to alert them when to spread their propagandists' messages.

My, my, my. How the world has changed. It used to be radical Catholics like the Berrigan brothers who were behind left-wing extremism.

Berrigan's active protest against the Vietnam War earned him both scorn and admiration, especially regarding his association with the Catonsville Nine.[1][2] It also landed him on the Federal Bureau of Investigation's "most wanted list" (the first-ever priest on the list), on the cover of Time magazine, and in prison.

Oh, look! The FBI went after Catholic priests!

Philip Francis Berrigan, was an American peace activist and Catholic priest with the Josephites.He engaged in nonviolent, civil disobedience in the cause of peace and nuclear disarmament and was often arrested.

This is what they do with their time apparently, that is, when they are not tracking down terrorist parents at school board meetings who complain that they son or daughter has undergone gender reassignment without them being told by the schools.
The FBI being weaponized to jail or remove or silence or harass or threaten or investigate ANYBODY who opposes the 'woke' agenda or criticizes a corrupt government is pretty much same old same old now.

The most alarming information in that news story is that the FBI is actively removing all evidence of that memo from its internal data and systems. That for a fact should be so illegal as to border on treason.

No federal agency or contractor being paid by the federal government should be allowed to delete ANY data or information from their systems/records. They can archive them to get them out of the way, but they should always be accessible to subpoena or other investigation.

Second topic so far on this today. The rubes must all have big red firebells above their cots to alert them when to spread their propagandists' messages.
My, my, my. How the world has changed. It used to be radical Catholics like the Berrigan brothers who were behind left-wing extremism.
Berrigan's active protest against the Vietnam War earned him both scorn and admiration, especially regarding his association with the Catonsville Nine.[1][2] It also landed him on the Federal Bureau of Investigation's "most wanted list" (the first-ever priest on the list), on the cover of Time magazine, and in prison.
Oh, look! The FBI went after Catholic priests!
Philip Francis Berrigan, was an American peace activist and Catholic priest with the Josephites.He engaged in nonviolent, civil disobedience in the cause of peace and nuclear disarmament and was often arrested.
I was draft age during the VN war. What would you have done if you were drafted to go to VN?
My draft number, based on the birthday lottery saved my ass.

Forum List

Back