🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI searching Orlando's computer for planned Disney attack

I can't believe that Disney had any area without security. No metal detectors. And in this day and age?

FBI searching Orlando gunman's computer for digital evidence he scouted Disney World | Fox News

Did he transport alligators into the lake there? after starving them so they would attack?

Enquiring minds want to know.

No!
This child was killed at Disney hours after the shooting, and now we know that the shooter was also scouting Disney for an attack. These are just facts that have to be dealt with. Been filmed already

Well I stubbed my toe that morning, so was Omar Mateen ghost involved with that?

Florida has gators throughout the state and have incidents all the time, so again No Omar Mateen was not involved in the boy death...

Have they pinned that gator attack on the ISIS yet? Wouldn't surprise me if they did. They'll probably claim that ISIS has always had plans to use gators to attack Americans in the U.S. Government lies get more bizarre by the day.

Have they pinned that gator attack on the ISIS yet? Wouldn't surprise me if they did. They'll probably claim that ISIS has always had plans to use gators to attack Americans in the U.S. Government lies get more bizarre by the day.

This attack could cause Disney hundreds of millions and force the park to close, thus it becomes an economic attack as well. Do you know how much 911 cost the USA?

Answer 3.3 TRILLION DOLLARS.............Disney is about to face this, as no parent is coming, not with their kids anyway.

The end of disney in Florida

This attack could cause Disney hundreds of millions and force the park to close, thus it becomes an economic attack as well. Do you know how much 911 cost the USA?

Answer 3.3 TRILLION DOLLARS.............Disney is about to face this, as no parent is coming, not with their kids anyway.

Do you know how much 911 cost the USA?

Yeah, trillions in an endless bogus war.

Nah, Disney will be fine. And ISIS isn't training gators to kill in America. Life will go on. It always does.

Do you know how much 911 cost the USA?

Yeah, trillions in an endless bogus war.
No the first trillion was spent the first day as all airports shut down......................

Nah, Disney will be fine. And ISIS isn't controlling gators in America. Life will go on. It always does.
Disney will not be fine without kids, trust me........................

Not to worry, Trump's wall will keep 'em out once we deport all crocodilians.

Forum List

Back