FBI searching Orlando's computer for planned Disney attack

Have they pinned that gator attack on the ISIS yet? Wouldn't surprise me if they did. They'll probably claim that ISIS has always had plans to use gators to attack Americans in the U.S. Government lies get more bizarre by the day.

This attack could cause Disney hundreds of millions and force the park to close, thus it becomes an economic attack as well. Do you know how much 911 cost the USA?

Answer 3.3 TRILLION DOLLARS.............Disney is about to face this, as no parent is coming, not with their kids anyway.

The end of disney in Florida

Do you know how much 911 cost the USA?

Yeah, trillions in an endless bogus war.
No the first trillion was spent the first day as all airports shut down......................

I'm not sure that means we did not spend trillions in an endless bogus war.

Have they pinned that gator attack on the ISIS yet? Wouldn't surprise me if they did. They'll probably claim that ISIS has always had plans to use gators to attack Americans in the U.S. Government lies get more bizarre by the day.

This attack could cause Disney hundreds of millions and force the park to close, thus it becomes an economic attack as well. Do you know how much 911 cost the USA?

Answer 3.3 TRILLION DOLLARS.............Disney is about to face this, as no parent is coming, not with their kids anyway.

Nah, Disney will be fine. And ISIS isn't controlling gators in America. Life will go on. It always does.
Disney will not be fine without kids, trust me........................

Disney is Disney. A little gator chow down ain't gonna derail it. It's massive and very well-connected. It's 'Too big to fail.' If the Government has to keep it afloat, it will. Bet on it.

No the first trillion was spent the first day as all airports shut down......................

I am just saying that the first trillion was spent in economic losses within hours of the attack, this was their plan and it worked. They attacked the World Trade center and our economy, they are still doing this.

Nah, Disney will be fine. And ISIS isn't controlling gators in America. Life will go on. It always does.

Disney is Disney. A little gator chow down ain't gonna derail it. It's massive and well-connected. It's 'Too big to fail.' Bet on that.
Right, hey honey, lets take little Ed and Jenny to Disney, you know where they gators eat kids sometimes.

Dude this just ain't gonna happen

If the FBI, CIA, and NSA do not know that Disney is a target I have mountain top building lots in Louisiana to sell ya.

Well, let the market decide, or are you suggesting subsidies? We don't do that here you know. Oh, wait, ..

Well, let the market decide, or are you suggesting subsidies? We don't do that here you know. Oh, wait, ..

Big Brother will help his Corporate fatcat brothas out. He won't allow Disney to fail. Disney isn't going away. It'll be fine. A little gator chow down and some terrorist threats ain't gonna end it.

I am just saying that the first trillion was spent in economic losses within hours of the attack, this was their plan and it worked. They attacked the World Trade center and our economy, they are still doing this.

Yes, that was Osama's stated goal, and we stupidly played right into it, and continue to.

Big Brother will help his Corporate fatcat brothas out. He won't allow Disney to fail. Disney isn't going away. It'll be fine. A little gator chow down and some terrorist threats ain't gonna end it.

Actually Disney is big enough to close the entire park and continue operations elsewhere, and build a new better park out of gator country..............

Actually Disney is big enough to close the entire park and continue operations elsewhere, and build a new better park out of gator country..............

Then why all your hand wringing?

And who do you see as big brother exactly?

The Government and Corporations are one entity now. The Corporate fatcats are well-protected and supported. A massive Corporation like Disney won't be allowed to fail. Government will step in and bail it out. Corporate fatcats stick together. It is what it is.

The Government and Corporations are one entity now. The Corporate fatcats are well-protected and supported. A massive Corporation like Disney won't be allowed to fail. Government will step in and bail it out. Corporate fatcats stick together. It is what it is.

The problem is the gators, they are not leaving, and if Disney recommends their killing, they might as well go to Yellowstone and start popping off Buffalos because the people are not going to say ok kill everything. The gators themselves are loved and cherished and have the right to live where they always have. The everglades are being restored for this purpose. sea World relented and will no longer keep Orcas, Disney thus can not guarantee peoples safety. Perhaps they could drain the entire lake, but then again they could also move, as it might be simpler.

Hey Jim, lets take Bob and Joe to Disney, we can feed the gators like this.
432311d1331775220t-sig-test-timsah-saldirisi-2-box.jpg

No it isn't a prop, it's an arm

And where would you move it? There has been one attack in Disney in over 40 years. I think all the beaches need to be closed. Let's close the Interstates and ban texting while we are at it.

The problem is the gators, they are not leaving, and if Disney recommends their killing, they might as well go to Yellowstone and start popping off Buffalos because the people are not going to say ok kill everything. The gators themselves are loved and cherished and have the right to live where they always have. The everglades are being restored for this purpose. sea World relented and will no longer keep Orcas, Disney thus can not guarantee peoples safety. Perhaps they could drain the entire lake, but then again they could also move, as it might be simpler.

You're kidding right? Disney World move? Just because they have a gator problem?

And where would you move it? There has been one attack in Disney in over 40 years. I think all the beaches need to be closed. Let's close the Interstates and ban texting while we are at it.

North Carolina might be a good spot, no gators and in the middle of the East coast making it more readily available to more people by auto. Not that I would ever go. As for one attack, there was one attack ever in the Pulse nightclub. Are you saying that it will reopen?

You're kidding right? Disney World move? Just because they have a gator problem?

The gators are not the problem, the problem is parents not forking over thousands of dollars to be expose their kids to death..................... I bet Disney is offering rate reductions already

Forum List

Back