FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

Since when do people say this kind of crazy shit and everyone is just like okay with it?

He’s a good guy who just happens to fantasize about killing people he disagrees with politically.

No way! When did people start tolerating that crap?
I think since the last Election when the riots were going on. Total chaos on both sides and now they have nutters running amok on both sides. Super scary.

In this instance though I can't understand why the neighbors or people on facebook didn't alert anyone. :dunno:

Since when do people say this kind of crazy shit and everyone is just like okay with it?

He’s a good guy who just happens to fantasize about killing people he disagrees with politically.

No way! When did people start tolerating that crap?
Sexual abuser cultists.

I think since the last Election when the riots were going on. Total chaos on both sides and now they have nutters running amok on both sides. Super scary.

In this instance though I can't understand why the neighbors or people on facebook didn't alert anyone. :dunno:
They probably did.....just like when threats are made in forums like USMB, the FBI should be alerted.

Biden's Diversity hires with the FBI probably got a big kick out of murdering the Trump supporter White guy Boomer, didn't they?

He resisted arrest. "All He Had To Do Was Comply", which what we hear MAGA MAGGOTS everytime an African-American or an Hispanic-American is killed by Law Enforcement.

He got killed for NOT COMPLYING. He got killed for RESISTING ARREST. You want a fucking Civil War, you get killed. Fuck that shit for brains. One less MAGA MAGGOT don't matter anyway. He did dumb and paid the price.

He resisted arrest. "All He Had To Do Was Comply", which what we hear MAGA MAGGOTS everytime an African-American or an Hispanic-American is killed by Law Enforcement.

He got killed for NOT COMPLYING. He got killed for RESISTING ARREST. You want a fucking Civil War, you get killed. Fuck that shit for brains. One less MAGA MAGGOT don't matter anyway. He did dumb and paid the price.
Comply is always the issue but it seems like no one gets that. Why resist the arrest just get a good attorney.

Don't make threats.
IF the report I saw was accurate, he stepped over the line and spoke of actual plans for getting ready to kill Biden. H mentioned a ghillie suit and his sniper rifle. I doubt we'll ever hear the truth of how the shooting unfolded but if the FBI continues to kick doors in predawn raids, things like this are likely to happen with increasing regularity. People don't like having the president threatened, but they also don't stand for Sturmtruppen tactics from a so-called law enforcement agency. That entire agency needs to be audited and rebuilt from top to bottom. Failing that, it needs to be disbanded totally.

IF the report I saw was accurate, he stepped over the line and spoke of actual plans for getting ready to kill Biden. H mentioned a ghillie suit and his sniper rifle. I doubt we'll ever hear the truth of how the shooting unfolded but if the FBI continues to kick doors in predawn raids, things like this are likely to happen with increasing regularity. People don't like having the president threatened, but they also don't stand for Sturmtruppen tactics from a so-called law enforcement agency. That entire agency needs to be audited and rebuilt from top to bottom. Failing that, it needs to be disbanded totally.
Sex criminals would like that.

Why was it necessary to kill this man?
They went into detail about how he was dressed, including a lapel pin and a MAGA hat but left out any detail of how the shooting unfolded. Had he been armed, that would have been in the first sentence. Seems like they came to his door expecting armed resistance. If he didn't threaten them with a firearm, they committed murder.

Hey guess MAGA MAGGOTS, the F.B.I. has snipers as well. Not some yard sniper but military trained snipers. Apparently you people seem to believe that you are exempt from laws and have right to do what you want in regards to threatening a sitting President and a sitting Vice President. You do not.

I remember members of this forum threatening then President Obama, threatening to kill him and his family. I went so far as to report some of those threats to the Secret Service AND the F.B.I. I am proud I made those reports.

You MAGA MAGGOTS talk big and loud about killing President Biden and Vice President Harris, well there is a price for doing so. This Red Hat idiot paid with his life for making those threats. He now a dead MAGA TERRORIST. Put him an unmarked gave, or even better "Here lies an idiot";

They went into detail about how he was dressed, including a lapel pin and a MAGA hat but left out any detail of how the shooting unfolded. Had he been armed, that would have been in the first sentence. Seems like they came to his door expecting armed resistance. If he didn't threaten them with a firearm, they committed murder.
The FBI gets away with murder quite often. They are never held responsible.

They made warning blasts and he wouldn't answer the door. He was extremely anti-government the neighbors said.

Conspiracy much. He resisted arrest. Black Men are shot in back by Law Enforcement and you people cheer them on. One brain dead MAGA MAGGOT resists arrest and killed for doing so and you people off your nut over it. Get a fucking, even better....comply with Law Enforcement.

Sex criminals would like that.
Now, you lot worry about "sex criminals"? The FBI in its current form is totally corrupt and has become little better than what the Brownshirts were in Germany in the 30s. I don't know how - or IF - the old man actually threatened them, but Americans in general don't like having their doors pounded on by government agents in the predawn hours.

If I woke up to the sound of loud banging on my door in the wee hours, I'd likely go to the door, gun in hand in case it was a criminal home invader. THAT is a perfectly reasonable response and if it is used to excuse them for killing a citizen, then no one is safe from these thugs any longer.

Conspiracy much. He resisted arrest. Black Men are shot in back by Law Enforcement and you people cheer them on. One brain dead MAGA MAGGOT resists arrest and killed for doing so and you people off your nut over it. Get a fucking, even better....comply with Law Enforcement.
blm and maga should comply with law enforcement and fight in courtrooms.

Forum List

Back