FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

Yes they did. They were serving a federal warrant.

You don't know that.

Horseshit. The deceased made several prior threats to the FBI if they showed up at his house. You do not treat a perp like that with kid gloves. Ever.
They could have served that warrant without incident when he left his home to go buy groceries.

There were any number of ways they could have taken him into custody without milking him.

How about waiting until 10:00 in the morning and politely knocking on his door asking to speak to him in a non threatening fashion?

I saw that part....I ask again, what does being an Army infantryman have to do with your so-called expertise?
I’m also a retired law enforcement officer you idiot. As an infantryman I was highly trained in the execution of a raid. I know what that operation is intended for. You’re a fucking moron

Horseshit. The deceased made several prior threats to the FBI if they showed up at his house. You do not treat a perp like that with kid gloves. Ever.
They observed him going to and from church one Sunday. Why didn’t they apprehend him without incident then?

They observed him going to and from church one Sunday. Why didn’t they apprehend him without incident then?
If the suspect wants an incident, they’re going to get an incident.

The only difference is whether the agents are in a position to defend themselves or not.

The evidence is the dead guy was posting that he was going to kill people.

TruthSocial itself reported him to the feds.
It is against the law to threaten the president and his special prosecutor Garland. He should have been arrested for that. What evidence do you have that he posed a threat to the FBI as he was raided?

Forum List

Back