FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

I don't read minds, and I wasn't privy to the task force's pre-raid recon nor their intelligence pre-raid. :dunno:
It’s not an issue of reading minds. They had more than one opportunity to arrest him without incident. They chose not to use those opportunities.

They acted in jack booted thuggish way. This is getting more common with our federal government.

It’s not an issue of reading minds. They had more than one opportunity to arrest him without incident. They chose not to use those opportunities.

They acted in jack booted thuggish way. This is getting more common with our federal government.
Yeah, the dead guy was just an innocent victim.

Just like all conservative fuckups.

By the article you posted it's still unclear exactly what happened. Until we know,
Screenshot_20230810-124341_Instagram.jpg
the public is left up to their own theories. Dipshits like you are certainly going to make up outrageous things. Especially dipshits who saw Ashley get murdered and say it was justified.

The evidence is the dead guy was posting that he was going to kill people.

TruthSocial itself reported him to the feds.
There was no way he was going to harm anyone while he was in his home at 6:30 in the morning. The proper thing to do would have been to apprehend him when he went grocery shopping or something of that nature.

What difference did it make which social media outlet reported him?

By the article you posted it's still unclear exactly what happened. Until we know,View attachment 813779 the public is left up to their own theories. Dipshits like you are certainly going to make up outrageous things. Especially dipshits who saw Ashley get murdered and say it was justified.
Just more fuckups and their victimhood on display.

Always with the Jack Boots--an odd paraphilia....I take it that that's a very potent symbol, for you?

1691782371522.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back