FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

I am reserving judgement on this one. IF he pointed a pistol at the FBI, it weas a justified shooting. If all he did was not comply, it wasn't. Face it, he was a fat, 70-year-old man. He was no physical threat to the young, in shape FBI agents. I want to see the police body can footage to make up my own mind.

I am reserving judgement on this one. IF he pointed a pistol at the FBI, it weas a justified shooting. If all he did was not comply, it wasn't. Face it, he was a fat, 70-year-old man. He was no physical threat to the young, in shape FBI agents. I want to see the police body can footage to make up my own mind.
It appears to me that the FBI instigated the entire situation. They failed to take advantage of several opportunities to arrest him away from his home without incident.

There was no way he was going to harm anyone while he was in his home at 6:30 in the morning. The proper thing to do would have been to apprehend him when he went grocery shopping or something of that nature.

What difference did it make which social media outlet reported him?
He had multiple guns fuckup.

He was fueled by anger and stupid.

It appears to me that the FBI instigated the entire situation. They failed to take advantage of several opportunities to arrest him away from his home without incident.
What several opportunities?

I'm thinking Utah, Wyoming or Idaho: first to secede.

They are too stupid. Dem cancer will spread and that will be that. Reps think they can still save America.

Secession is only hope to save a piece of traditional America.

biden demon.jpg

They could have served that warrant without incident when he left his home to go buy groceries.

There were any number of ways they could have taken him into custody without milking him.

How about waiting until 10:00 in the morning and politely knocking on his door asking to speak to him in a non threatening fashion?
Is that how you "did it" when you were a LE expert?

I’m also a retired law enforcement officer you idiot. As an infantryman I was highly trained in the execution of a raid. I know what that operation is intended for. You’re a fucking moron
"as an infantryman I was highly trained in the execution of a raid"..................in the United States? Against American citizens? Isn't that unConstitutional? What is it you are admitting to?

That really doesn't matter to you does it, you get your news/conspiracy theories spoon fed to by the Rapist and Traitor.
Just answer the question moron. I don't need commentary from the peanut Department

Forum List

Back