FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

You got the trolling that you deserve. Maybe you should pick up a book sometime. Fill that vast void between your ears with something decent.
Like the dead guy in this thread or lauren boobert high school dropout and pregnant trailer park bitch.

No you don't. You want a Facist State. The idea of American Democracy repels you. Our Nation is NOT a "Garbage Country", that state of governance is reserved for Russia, Belarus, Hungry and other Dictators in Eastern Europe.

This country was founded the belief of One Person One Vote. The Right of People to decide their fate, you want fall inline behind wanna Facist Dictator. You wallow in prejudice. You espouse your right to life bs, but don't care gun deaths being the number cause of death for school age children.

You want to dictate what health a Woman can receive. You want to ban books. I love my country, you love a man. I put my country first, the only you put first is idolatry of an Orange Faced Draft Dodging Coward.

America is a full fledged dictatorship and you cannot connect the dots because you are a stooge of the leftist media complex

Like the dead guy in this thread or lauren boobert high school dropout and pregnant trailer park bitch.
Sounds like you majored in stupidity in school. What a dumb thing to say LOL. Go back to your trailer park dipstick
Screenshot_20220810-205751_Chrome.jpg

No you don't. You want a Facist State. The idea of American Democracy repels you. Our Nation is NOT a "Garbage Country", that state of governance is reserved for Russia, Belarus, Hungry and other Dictators in Eastern Europe.

This country was founded the belief of One Person One Vote. The Right of People to decide their fate, you want fall inline behind wanna Facist Dictator. You wallow in prejudice. You espouse your right to life bs, but don't care gun deaths being the number cause of death for school age children.

You want to dictate what health a Woman can receive. You want to ban books. I love my country, you love a man. I put my country first, the only you put first is idolatry of an Orange Faced Draft Dodging Coward.
Ooohh, shiver....he had multiple guns.. Scary, isnt it you chicken shit pussy pajama boy...

View attachment 813837

Very typical smelly looking NYC Jew 😆😆

Forum List

Back