FBI should investigate Susan Rice

GOP Rep: Susan Rice should face criminal investigation

Indeed they should and since what she did is a FELONY she more than likely will be. :)

As President Trump replaced Brennan at the equally corrupted CIA, he should have replaced Comey at the FBI, maybe perhaps with this Trey Gowdy that friends of mine seem to rate highly, although I don't know a lot about him, so I'll have to have a read.

Indeed they should and since what she did is a FELONY she more than likely will be. :)

As President Trump replaced Brennan at the equally corrupted CIA, he should have replaced Comey at the FBI, maybe perhaps with this Trey Gowdy that friends of mine seem to rate highly, although I don't know a lot about him, so I'll have to have a read.

Hell, Barney Fife would be better than the whole lot of them.

+dk-barney.jpg

First Comey needs to be fired. He can't be trusted to investigate anybody. In fact, HE needs to be investigated himself.

Rice's conduct would likely meet that broad standard, and it does not appear that she broke the law. The disclosures also do not provide any support for President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated statements on Twitter on March 4 that he had been wiretapped on the orders of President Barack Obama.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ght-names-of-trump-officials-in-intel-reports

Rice's conduct would likely meet that broad standard, and it does not appear that she broke the law. The disclosures also do not provide any support for President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated statements on Twitter on March 4 that he had been wiretapped on the orders of President Barack Obama.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ght-names-of-trump-officials-in-intel-reports
Translation: Rice is guilty as hell.

Maybe on Fox News she is guilty...lol she was doing her job, and I am sure they were scoping out the other candidates as well..not Trump tower..BFD

Maybe on Fox News she is guilty...lol she was doing her job, and I am sure they were scoping out the other candidates as well..not Trump tower..BFD
YOU, shamelessly dismissing the seriousness of Rice's felonies, isn't gonna get her off the hook. She's in deep shit and you know it.

YOU, shamelessly dismissing the seriousness of Rice's felonies, isn't gonna get her off the hook. She's in deep shit and you know it.

When the DNC was hacked it exposed scandal , I excepted that and am angry with what they did..

Rice's job brought out scandal that is coming out everyday what is going on , why are you upset with her when she may have exposed things that could be hurting America...? Why aren't you upset with what is being and will be exposed..

When the DNC was hacked it exposed scandal , I excepted that and am angry with what they did..
That's "accepted". And no, you're not angry. Embarrassed maybe but not angry. Don't lie.
Rice's job brought out scandal that is coming out everyday what is going on
What "scandal"? The only thing they've "brought out" is accusations and innuendo. I'm still waiting to see their evidence. So far we've seen zero.

If she made those requests, there was nothing illegal about it. She had every right to make the request. Obviously Trump supporters like Fox News are desperately trying to change the subject from Russia. This is what this is all about.
Nice attempt at deflection but the only evidence of criminal activity we've seen is on the part of the Obama administration.

You said what Rice did was a felony, but the article breaking the news says,

Your claim that Rice committed a felony is debunked in the article that broke the story:
"Rice's unmasking requests were likely within the law." Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel
Four Pinocchios for you, message board prosecutor. :banana:

If she made those requests, there was nothing illegal about it. She had every right to make the request. Obviously Trump supporters like Fox News are desperately trying to change the subject from Russia. This is what this is all about.
Nice attempt at deflection but the only evidence of criminal activity we've seen is on the part of the Obama administration.

You saying so does not make it true. There is no evidence of any criminal behavior from the Obama Administration.

You saying so does not make it true. There is no evidence of any criminal behavior from the Obama Administration.
Well I guess the unmasking Rice did was legal then, eh?

Forum List

Back