FBI stops militia plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer

So, from the article, the "conspiracy" consists of:
  • talked about setting up a society governed by the bill of rights, so conspiracy to secede from the U.S.? (but CHAZ actually did set up such an autonomous zone and NOTHING was done, no criminal charges brought)
  • discussed potential ways to do it, including potential violent actions (again, see CHAZ)
  • Reached out to other militia groups (the horror)
  • ALLEGEDLY planned to target police but no evidence of that
  • called Whitmer a "tyrant bitch" which is pretty much calling a spade a spade
  • Said "we gotta do something" (the horror)
  • Said "give me some ideas about what we can do" (the horror)
  • ALLEGEDLY did surveillance on Whitmer's vacation home.

That a whole lot of meaningless, ambiguous shit for it to warrant the arrest of 12 people. Meanwhile, nobody from CHAZ who did the exact thing these guys only TALKED about MAYBE doing, will ever be arrested, much less prosecuted.

This looks like nothing more than political theater to me. And those militia groups are a favorite target (which is why I will never be linked to any).

Geez. You lot have a meltdown over far less from leftists.
Are you voting to pay more taxes under Biden so you can upgrade your Subaru into a kia
More taxes IF you make 400,000 or more BOO FN HOO
Let's go to the tape....

• talked about setting up a society governed by the bill of rights, so conspiracy to secede from the U.S.? (but CHAZ actually did set up such an autonomous zone and NOTHING was done, no criminal charges brought)
  • discussed potential ways to do it, including potential violent actions (again, see CHAZ)

That a whole lot of meaningless, ambiguous shit for it to warrant the arrest of 12 people. Meanwhile, nobody from CHAZ who did the exact thing these guys only TALKED about MAYBE doing, will ever be arrested, much less prosecuted.

This looks like nothing more than political theater to me. And those militia groups are a favorite target (which is why I will never be linked to any).

Are you voting to pay more taxes under Biden so you can upgrade your Subaru into a kia
Biden has promised to end the Trump cuts which will raise taxes on everyone
We need money for infrastructure etc etc Some one posted the other day that the 3 times taxes were raised it brought a good economy with it
LOL so you believe the hearse needs better roads and bridges to drive people to the cemetary
America is in decay .It's time we started doing something about it BTW I'm not the spelling mod but it's cemetery ,,,Just for your edification

We need money for infrastructure etc etc Some one posted the other day that the 3 times taxes were raised it brought a good economy with it
LOL so you believe the hearse needs better roads and bridges to drive people to the cemetary
America is in decay .It's time we started doing something about it BTW I'm not the spelling mod but it's cemetery ,,,Just for your edification
OK Mr. spelling mod, no space before the period, just for your ebdifationz

Right wingers are getting crazier by the minute. A right wing militia plotted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.
The FBI stopped them.
I wonder if any of the yahoos on this site, who support Trump, could be involved with the plot.
They definitely fit the profile of someone who could do such a thing.
Nah, the yahoos here are just a bunch of pussies that are afraid to even go outside.
What will the losers do after Trump loses. Trump has given a voice to those most disgusting among us.

Just trying to help Didn't know you were the punctuation mod

Right wingers are getting crazier by the minute. A right wing militia plotted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.
The FBI stopped them.
I wonder if any of the yahoos on this site, who support Trump, could be involved with the plot.
They definitely fit the profile of someone who could do such a thing.
Nah, the yahoos here are just a bunch of pussies that are afraid to even go outside.
What will the losers do after Trump loses. Trump has given a voice to those most disgusting among us.
They're here,, we'll find out

The FBI stopped them.
Fuck the FBI
Said like a good American. I suppose you trust Putin more than the FBI, just like your cult leader DJP.

"The militia group is not identified in the court filing."
My understanding is that it was a radical militia group called the Wolverine Watchmen.

Apparently they attempted to recruit some members of the Michigan Militia, which is a mainstream militia group, and they went to the FBI. And at least one of the Michigan Militia members agreed to infiltrate the Wolverine Watchmen for the FBI.

You were mocking me without looking at your own ignorance...............................

Do try not to shoot yourself in the foot, again

Last edited:
The FBI stopped them.
Fuck the FBI
Said like a good American. I suppose you trust Putin more than the FBI, just like your cult leader DJP.
Putin never claimed that my wife was a terrorist.

Did he?

He said he would repeal the Trump tax cuts

Major elements of the changes include reducing tax rates for businesses and individuals, increasing the standard deduction and family tax credits, eliminating personal exemptions and making it less beneficial to itemize deductions

the highlighted part is not for the rich, anybody with a brain knows this...do you have one?

Tax credit for paid family and medical leave[edit]
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 allows a tax credit for employers that provide paid family and medical leave to employees. A 501(c)(3) organization is not eligible for the tax credit
And he wants to remove an incentive to employers to provide paid family and medical leave...why are you for that?

"The militia group is not identified in the court filing."

A few nutbars getting together to fantasize isn't much of a criminal conspiracy.

20r82d.jpg

Translation: when it comes rightwing radicals...it's only a few guys fantasizing...when it comes to leftwing radicals, it's a coup.

Hear this every time.

Of course you'll ignore the fact one of the anarchists is a Trump hating idiot. But you'll disregard because Orange Man Bad.

Trump is not your friend, dude. I dare you, watch it.

Feels staged. It's all to stupid to be real. Seems like something kids would do.
My first gut reaction....Though it was a set-up sting operation.

Turns out it's a bunch of ancom losers, and the lamer media is trying to pin it on militia types who were the ones who rolled over on them.

You were mocking me without looking at your own ignorance...............................

Do try not to shoot yourself in the foot, again
You call that mocking you?? I never ever meant to do that . Was just trying to show you the correct spelling of a word many misspell

Forum List

Back