FBI stops militia plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer

Three died in CHOP, a couple in Portland, at least 30 to 40 this summer. What does it matter? I condemn all of the violence and the left and right. I see both extremes as dangerous to America. If you want to play the “we’re bad but they are worse” game go ahead and defend and justify. It is on you and those on the right and the left just like you.
I asked you for specific facts, not which party did what.

What are the victims' names, which cities have been burned down?

Simple specific facts like that is what I'm concerned about.

Are you able to answer these questions, or no?

That is just a few of the facts, there are more. however I don't see a point. No matter the side, it is all wrong.

If you want more, do your own research, I don't do reasearch just because you ask for no reason.

Whitmer did not look concerned or fearful.
She looked self-gratified!
It gets better....

It was an Anarchist and ANTIFA member who was planning the kidnapping....

Jesus, even when lefties do this shit, we get blamed for it.......
The left is despicable........Anarchist that hate the Constitution are not right wingers much less Conservatives Republicans.....

So, from the article, the "conspiracy" consists of:
  • talked about setting up a society governed by the bill of rights, so conspiracy to secede from the U.S.? (but CHAZ actually did set up such an autonomous zone and NOTHING was done, no criminal charges brought)
  • discussed potential ways to do it, including potential violent actions (again, see CHAZ)
  • Reached out to other militia groups (the horror)
  • ALLEGEDLY planned to target police but no evidence of that
  • called Whitmer a "tyrant bitch" which is pretty much calling a spade a spade
  • Said "we gotta do something" (the horror)
  • Said "give me some ideas about what we can do" (the horror)
  • ALLEGEDLY did surveillance on Whitmer's vacation home.

That a whole lot of meaningless, ambiguous shit for it to warrant the arrest of 12 people. Meanwhile, nobody from CHAZ who did the exact thing these guys only TALKED about MAYBE doing, will ever be arrested, much less prosecuted.

This looks like nothing more than political theater to me. And those militia groups are a favorite target (which is why I will never be linked to any).

Geez. You lot have a meltdown over far less from leftists.

Here's another one of these leftist anarchists. They are not right wing militias.

The clowns have been clowned again.

1602189267888.png

"The militia group is not identified in the court filing."

A few nutbars getting together to fantasize isn't much of a criminal conspiracy.

20r82d.jpg

Translation: when it comes rightwing radicals...it's only a few guys fantasizing...when it comes to leftwing radicals, it's a coup.

Hear this every time.

The clowns trying to kidnap her are AFTIFA cop hating thugs. Anarchists with a flag hanging on the wall behind him. The same flag AFTIFA flys.

You guys get clowned again.

Sounds like a blood-shooting-out-the-ears, far right wing, white supremacist to me! :laugh2:

And the real sickness is these &^%^&* won't go back in the bottle if Bidden wins They'll be a threat until ,,well ,until they are no more Just a bunch of mainly white guys unhappy with their lives

• talked about setting up a society governed by the bill of rights, so conspiracy to secede from the U.S.? (but CHAZ actually did set up such an autonomous zone and NOTHING was done, no criminal charges brought)
  • discussed potential ways to do it, including potential violent actions (again, see CHAZ)

That a whole lot of meaningless, ambiguous shit for it to warrant the arrest of 12 people. Meanwhile, nobody from CHAZ who did the exact thing these guys only TALKED about MAYBE doing, will ever be arrested, much less prosecuted.

This looks like nothing more than political theater to me. And those militia groups are a favorite target (which is why I will never be linked to any).

Are you voting to pay more taxes under Biden so you can upgrade your Subaru into a kia

Are you voting to pay more taxes under Biden so you can upgrade your Subaru into a kia
More taxes IF you make 400,000 or more BOO FN HOO

Right wingers are getting crazier by the minute. A right wing militia plotted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.
The FBI stopped them.

Trust me....The FBI did them a favor stopping them before they completed their plan. Could you imagine being stuck with that nut job as a hostage?
1602191242904.jpeg

I mean look at her....she is pure evil with her black leather jacket and bad facelift that has the corners of her eyes pulled back so far they are where her ears should be. And she's only 49.

Biden has promised to end the Trump cuts which will raise taxes on everyone

We need money for infrastructure etc etc Some one posted the other day that the 3 times taxes were raised it brought a good economy with it

We need money for infrastructure etc etc Some one posted the other day that the 3 times taxes were raised it brought a good economy with it
LOL so you believe the hearse needs better roads and bridges to drive people to the cemetary

Right wingers are getting crazier by the minute. A right wing militia plotted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.
The FBI stopped them.

Makes you wonder how many FBI plants were agitating and aiding in planning. They have been know to do this in attempts to entrap groups from the early civil rights movement to muslim groups and more. It's a shame when people can't trust their government.

The FBI stopped them.

Makes you wonder how many FBI plants were agitating and aiding in planning. They have been know to do this in attempts to entrap groups from the early civil rights movement to muslim groups and more. It's a shame when people can't trust their government.

Yes it is.
At this point we have a Banana Republic, with the Dimm controlled media indoctrinating the average American dummy!
Liberty, it pirouettes!!

Forum List

Back