FBI stops militia plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer

"The militia group is not identified in the court filing."

A few nutbars getting together to fantasize isn't much of a criminal conspiracy.
6a00e54f871a9c8833013484e42980970c-500wi.jpg

...wait for it... just kidding. Trump hasn’t said a thing. Why would the President of the USA say anything about domestic terrorists plotting to take out a governor. I mean he’s got a election to win. He can’t be bothered to address such a thing when he has so much whining and complaining to do about the virtual debate and mail in ballots.

We got a real winner in the White House. Bravo President Hot Mess. Keep up the good work

Why would he say anything? No one was in any danger, the law enforcement agents that the President had ordered to be moles and informants in the extremist groups did their job and the conspirators were pinched.

Whitmer should be on her knees kissing the president's feet
Yeah totally. Why waste his breath on a dem gov... right?

...wait for it... just kidding. Trump hasn’t said a thing. Why would the President of the USA say anything about domestic terrorists plotting to take out a governor. I mean he’s got a election to win. He can’t be bothered to address such a thing when he has so much whining and complaining to do about the virtual debate and mail in ballots.

We got a real winner in the White House. Bravo President Hot Mess. Keep up the good work

Supposedly he's somewhere in the White House. Probably watching Fox 24/7. Cause nobody's seen him since he got home from the hospital on Monday.
Where's Waldo? (Donny).

President Trump is on the phone talking to top reporter Sean Hannity this evening. He also has to get ready for his 3 hour Rally on the Radio, starts at Noon, ET, on the EIB.

Hannity isn't a reporter. Or a journalist. He's a glorified talk radio host...who happens to be on TV.
We sure it was Trump? Did the "top reporter" ask him anything about the plot against Governor Whitmer?
Or the right wing militia members who planned it?

Why would he say anything? No one was in any danger, the law enforcement agents that the President had ordered to be moles and informants in the extremist groups did their job and the conspirators were pinched.

Whitmer should be on her knees kissing the president's feet

Trump didn't do a damn thing to defend her. That would be the FBI. Trump would not have even been told about the investigation. He would have blown the agents' cover.

Furthermore, given Donald Trump's twitter and personal attacks against Ms. Whitmer, and calls for militias protesting the shutdown to "FREE MICHIGAN", if Donald Trump were not the President of the United States, he would be sitting in a jail cell tonight facing charges of "conspiracy" and "inciting" these crimes against the governor.

He should be grovelling to the American people and begging forgiveness for his intermperate words, and publically apologizing to Governor Whitmer.

Supposedly he's somewhere in the White House. Probably watching Fox 24/7. Cause nobody's seen him since he got home from the hospital on Monday.
Where's Waldo? (Donny).

President Trump is on the phone talking to top reporter Sean Hannity this evening. He also has to get ready for his 3 hour Rally on the Radio, starts at Noon, ET, on the EIB.
Hannity is not a reporter he is not a journalist. He is a commentator and editorialist. He gets paid to hyperbolize and rile people up with rhetoric. He would be the first to tell you that

This right-wing militia scum should be tried and if found guilty hung for sedition against the United Sates of America.
It was your tribe ..............moron
Lol..They were Trumpists, ya damn moron.

I guess you didn't see the video where he said "Trump is not your friend."

Not that I believe anything about this story at all, either way, but just saying the official story is not what you seem to think it is.

Here, I'll make it easy for you:

Where's Waldo? (Donny).

Hannity is not a reporter he is not a journalist. He is a commentator and editorialist. He gets paid to hyperbolize and rile people up with rhetoric. He would be the first to tell you that
Like Fox said about Tucker , you have to be a damn idiot to believe what their hosts have to say.

Last edited:
This right-wing militia scum should be tried and if found guilty hung for sedition against the United Sates of America.

I guess you didn't see the video where he said "Trump is not your friend."

Not that I believe anything about this story at all, either way, but just saying the official story is not what you seem to think it is.
That is why they plotted to kill a democratic governor because they are democrats. Even you Trumpists can’t be that stupid.

That is not what the others posted here.................Here tyranny was already thrown out by the courts.

Clearly the guy the others showed is YOURS.
Fat diabetic militia members are pure right-wing.

You're a LIAR.

That is why they plotted to kill a democratic governor because they are democrats. Even you Trumpists can’t be that stupid.

Where did I say he was a Democrat? Did you even watch the video?

Take off your partisan football helmet for a moment, and use your noodle.

And btw, I'm not a "Trumpist." The fact that you see everything in terms of red vs blue just shows your thinking is as deep as a mud puddle.

That is not what the others posted here.................Here tyranny was already thrown out by the courts.

Poor dems...........even their own turn on them......lol

Lol...first, anyone who advocates sedition against the US government should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And second, unlike you I don’t give a shit what their party affiliation though they are obviously right-wing. That is obvious to anyone with a brain larger than fly shit.

Lol...first, anyone who advocates sedition against the US government should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And second, unlike you I don’t give a shit for their party affiliation though they are obviously right-wing. That is obvious to anyone with a rain larger than fly shit.
Portland Free Zone.........did you care then

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back