FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

So who do you think that tipster was, Faun? You know as well as I do that it was a progressive who made the call because they didn't like this woman's politics. That's what the progressive movement has become. A bunch of cowards who anonymously smear their neighbors with false accusations.

Stalin encouraged this behavior.

So who do you think that tipster was, Faun? You know as well as I do that it was a progressive who made the call because they didn't like this woman's politics. That's what the progressive movement has become. A bunch of cowards who anonymously smear their neighbors with false accusations.

It could very well have been. Still, the FBI has a duty to investigate tips.

Thats a good question

See post 109

Of course it's a good question. It's just a shame you didn't answer it. And it's based on your unfounded claim that the tip was that she was "exercising her constitutional right to attend a rally."

No one knows the contents of the tip, so how do you know that's what it was about? How do you know the tip wasn't that she broke into the Capitol?

There was no anonymous tip. Her name was on a contact list or a donor list. This is the FBI telling her we know who you are, we know where you live.

Tell me more!
106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg
Pictures are good for propaganda purposes. You failed in your lame attempt to make the Trump supporters as cop killers. Sad.

So if police show up following on a potential crime, thats tyranny? There's what 100,000 acts of tyranny a day then, maybe or maybe not including traffic stops. So much tyranny.

I would like to revisit this in three months and see what has happened.

If the Mayor is under scrutiny for taking bribes and the police show up at the door of a witness to her crimes - yes, that is tyranny.

The Gestapo went to terrorize a Trump voter and to create fear in other voters that opposing the democrat party will land them in prison.

But you're okay with that, Uber Alles Democrat

Of course it's a good question. It's just a shame you didn't answer it. And it's based on your unfounded claim that the tip was that she was "exercising her constitutional right to attend a rally."

No one knows the contents of the tip, so how do you know that's what it was about? How do you know the tip wasn't that she broke into the Capitol?
You are reaching

If you dont know what crime she was accused of how should I know?

If she was accused of assaulting a police officer or setting fire to a cop car then tell us

If she was only suspected of attending the rally then the FBI goons violated her civil rights and the tipster must be outed and charged with a crime themselves

Forum List

Back