FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

Ask her. They could have been acting on a tip she was one of the illegal terrorists in the Capital Building that day.
You ask her. They should be fighting crime, not harassing citizens for supporting Trump. I think when Trump is back in the White House the FBI should be used to harass moderators like you.

Yes they did. Tucker Carlson named the people raided. It is a fact and you are painfully stupid.

Well, you were challenged to provide evidence Steve Bannon's claim that dozens of Trump allies were raided on the same day he pleaded guilty to felony charges -- but as expected, you failed yet again.

According to her, they didn't harass her nor were they there because she supports Trump.
Of course they were there because she supports Trump! Why do you think the "tipster" called the FBI in the first place?

LOL...no you don't! You can't even admit that you love it when conservatives are harassed...can you, Faun?

Now you're lying. I've already expressed interest in the tipster being investigated and I thanked a rightie's post who said the same thing.

A pity you can't defend a position without lying.

Of course they were there because she supports Trump! Why do you think the "tipster" called the FBI in the first place?

They were there because of a tipster. Even with Trump signs in her yard, I do not believe they would have gone to her house unless someone called in with a tip.

They were there because of a tipster. Even with Trump signs in her yard, I do not believe they would have gone to her house unless someone called in with a tip.

You missed the interview she had with Tucker last night, didn't you?

Well, you were challenged to provide evidence Steve Bannon's claim that dozens of Trump allies were raided on the same day he pleaded guilty to felony charges -- but as expected, you failed yet again.
I just did. Carlson named them.

Don't tell the dead cops.

When BLM and Antifa attack the US capital, the FBI should go after them too.
The protesters didn't kill any cops. A cop did kill a protester.. you're not very well informed. Time for your nap.

So who do you think that tipster was, Faun? You know as well as I do that it was a progressive who made the call because they didn't like this woman's politics. That's what the progressive movement has become. A bunch of cowards who anonymously smear their neighbors with false accusations.

Forum List

Back