FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

Unless the FBI investigates, how are they supposed to know the tip was politically motivated. And it seems thd FBI managed this professionally. Again, according to the woman involved, they came to her house, not in it. Identified why they were there when she came out. Went inside on her invitation. Viewed her evidence to show she wasn't even at the Capitol that day. And they left. You know that's their job, right?
So what happens to her if she didn't have evidence that she wasn't at the Capital? This is the "new" system of justice in America if you're a conservative! You need to prove that you are innocent or you get put in jail for months awaiting your trial for "insurrection"!

I ask again...what steps are being taken against the person who "tipped" the FBI off in the first place? Are they being questioned? Is the FBI going to their house?

Liar. She never said they threatened to arrest her.
Let's be honest here, Faun! When the FBI shows up at your door and wants to know about your whereabouts on a given day? That's a threat of arrest! What do you think that woman's blood pressure was when she opened the door and got badged by the Feds?

So what happens to her if she didn't have evidence that she wasn't at the Capital? This is the "new" system of justice in America if you're a conservative! You need to prove that you are innocent or you get put in jail for months awaiting your trial for "insurrection"!

Nothing would have happened to her.

I ask again...what steps are being taken against the person who "tipped" the FBI off in the first place? Are they being questioned? Is the FBI going to their house?

And again, no one knows as the FBI has not said publicly.

Let's be honest here, Faun! When the FBI shows up at your door and wants to know about your whereabouts on a given day? That's a threat of arrest! What do you think that woman's blood pressure was when she opened the door and got badged by the Feds?

That is not a threat of arrest. Pearl clutching doesn't help your position.

Yes, like 100,000 interactions a day, it can be scary. Were you just born yesterday?
She shouldn't have voted for Trump. She'll learn from her mistake, and it stands as a lesson for others who would vote for Trump or other enemies of the Reich.

You're lying again, Fruitcake. She never once said they threatened to arrest her, no less imprison her.
When the FBI goes to the trouble of sending agents to your door it's obvious that they've put some credence in the testimony of whoever it was that tried to smear that woman! The threat of arrest is a given. Especially under this Administration's Department of Justice!

Yes, like 100,000 interactions a day, it can be scary. Were you just born yesterday?
And with every one of those interactions there is the implied threat of arrest! The FBI can have you put in prison if you make a misstatement to them. Something they deliberately go looking for. Have you not been paying attention to all of the people that got caught up in THAT spider web?

Maybe she did it...
Since she had proof that she wasn't in Washington that day it's pretty obvious that she didn't "do it"! Now the question is...did the person who called the FBI know she didn't do it but sicced the Feds on her anyways? If so then THEY need to do a little jail time!

When the Gestapo comes to your door and accuses you of "insurrection," that's exactly what it is.

You poor thing. They are not the gestapo. Nor are they gazpacho. They're law enforcement doing their job. It's not their fault you're too paranoid to breathe.

When the FBI goes to the trouble of sending agents to your door it's obvious that they've put some credence in the testimony of whoever it was that tried to smear that woman! The threat of arrest is a given. Especially under this Administration's Department of Justice!

It doesn't matter if they put credence on the tip. The tip is nothing but a reason to investigate. Even here, anyone mentioning it said the tip is not evidence. But they did apparently get a tip so they investigated it by talking to the woman.

You poor thing. They are not the gestapo. Nor are they gazpacho. They're law enforcement doing their job. It's not their fault you're too paranoid to breathe.
They are criminal goons persecuting enemies of the Nazi party.

The Gestapo.

Now, you're a fucking retard, so I'd be unsurprised if you had gazpacho where your brain should go - though I'm fairly sure it's a celery stalk...

They are criminal goons persecuting enemies of the Nazi party.

The Gestapo.

Now, you're a fucking retard, so I'd be unsurprised if you had gazpacho where your brain should go - though I'm fairly sure it's a celery stalk...

Cry me a river, Fruitcake.

il_570xN.2682611876_lknr.jpg

Forum List

Back