FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

Cry me a river, Fruitcake.

il_570xN.2682611876_lknr.jpg

Have you fucking Nazis EVER been original?
1663101614355.png

Even this Nazism you practice you ripped off from Adolf Hitler.(He was just a bit less evil than you.)

It doesn't matter if they put credence on the tip. The tip is nothing but a reason to investigate. Even here, anyone mentioning it said the tip is not evidence. But they did apparently get a tip so they investigated it by talking to the woman.
It doesn't matter if they put credence in the tip? Did you think that through, Faun? If they DIDN'T put credence in the tip then why on earth would they send agents out to question the woman? They either put credence in the tip...or they targeted that woman because they didn't like her politics! The latter would mean the FBI is no longer a credible law enforcement agency because of the obvious partisanship of it's leadership!

It doesn't matter if they put credence in the tip? Did you think that through, Faun? If they DIDN'T put credence in the tip then why on earth would they send agents out to question the woman? They either put credence in the tip...or they targeted that woman because they didn't like her politics! The latter would mean the FBI is no longer a credible law enforcement agency because of the obvious partisanship of it's leadership!

Or neither. They got a tip, had nothing else to go on, so they investigated.

You prolly really do think that's where it started. Keep crying, Fruitcake.

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg
I know Ben Shapiro is where it started.

You Nazi vermin can only copy your betters.

Hitler was an evil pile of shit, but at least he was original - you scum are just aping Adolf. All the evil - none of the originality.

I did. Not my problem your damaged brain equates that with defending him.
Nobody on your side will admit they did, Faun! Amazing...all those millions of votes...and a year and a half later nobody will 'fess up to voting for Biden!

As a side note? I saw a unicorn yesterday! It was a car with a Biden/Harris bumper sticker on it! I haven't seen one of those in so long it made me do a double take.

Trump tried.

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to …

Sep 12, 2022 · Geoffrey Berman made the allegations in his new book. Geoffrey Berman, who served 2 1/2 years as United States attorney for the Southern District of New York from 2018 to …

Trump’s DOJ Pushed for Prosecution of Political …

Sep 08, 2022 · Holding the Line reveals that the Trump administration pressured the SDNY to investigate prominent Democratic figures such as John Kerry and lawyer Gregory Craig, in a …

Barr did.
Why is it, Trump, the serial litigator, nor Barr are suing Berman?

WTF?
Someone filed a complaint; the FBI checked it out and left her premises.

That's what they do.

You RWNJ's make it sound as though, she was raped, tortured and thrown in jail.
THAT'S your pea-brain working overtime.
Kerry's a traitor, almost as bad as Hanoi Jane.

I know Ben Shapiro is where it started.

You Nazi vermin can only copy your betters.

Hitler was an evil pile of shit, but at least he was original - you scum are just aping Adolf. All the evil - none of the originality.

As always, you don't know shit. Even before Shapiro's...

neocontearspt5.jpg

FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

12 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

We’ve been reporting on the efforts of the federal law enforcement bureaucracy to harass and target Trump allies with reported FBI raids on the homes of supporters to execute search warrants, and the DOJ dropping subpoenas on people.
Now one New Jersey woman, Lisa Gallagher, has come forward saying that the FBI showed up on her doorstep the morning after Joe Biden delivered his “anti-MAGA” speech. Gallagher is not a “Trump ally” — she’s just a regular person and Trump supporter. She appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday to share the story.

Gallagher said she was terrified when federal agents showed up on her doorstep. She said that although she knew she had done nothing wrong, she had watched Biden’s speech the night before, so she thought this was political. She explained that the FBI agents told her they had received an anonymous tip that she was at the Capitol on January 6. She invited them into her home and showed them her calendars to show that she hadn’t been at the Capitol on that day.
Now, if this is all true, this is a frightening thing. At this point, after two years, they have to know of anyone who did anything at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Are they truly trying to chase down people because of a random tip from someone? That’s terrifying not only because of the intimidation involved from the FBI, but that anyone could now turn in someone they don’t like with such a seemingly flimsy accusation. That is the kind of thing that happens in fascist and Communist nations.

Commentary:
If she can file a complaint about doxxing, maybe the local police can subpoena the FBI recording of that call in an effort to track down the perp. I would also be suing the FBI for attempted false arrest.
The FBI/STASI use of an “Anonymous tip” without investigation is like the mysterious turd that ends up floating in the punch bowl at a party.
Well can’s stop the FBI/STASI from coming but maybe will giving them a limp leaving...I have been speaking out pretty boldly so I could get a visit...

Swatted!

How many of the new 4 million illegals have they investigated? How about Biden's family?

Ah, whataboutisms. Always a favorite among paranoid rightards.

You'll be happy to learn Hunter is under investigation.

Forum List

Back