FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
It took weeks and longer to get the rioters in all the cities photographs. Look...you know that I know that nuclear, biological and chemical weapons are needed to thing the herd big time.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Yea...many of them are CRISIS actors. Get their names and look for them on IMDB. I bet they are there.
Another popular conspiracy heard from~

Arrests are being made. Send them to GITMO!

I bet they do not release many names because many will be known Anti_fa or BLM.

You're a dumbass and a traitor. Fuck off.

What makes me a traitor? This should be precious.

You support these traitors.

I do not support Anti-Fa. That is who they were.

Wow! You're just not too bright, are you?

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

Or did the antifa lizard people put thoughts in his brain..made him do it?

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

Reality sure ain't your strong suit but make believe is.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281
Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

That's the guy. And the article I read said he was Antifa.

Perhaps you should read better articles...from better sources? You do know that there is a whole industry that does nothing but promote lies to the Right..so they can sell various odd products?

Quit being a tool, just sayin~

The only tool I see is you. You believe the qanon was the correct article. I really don't care. The one I read said he was Antifa. Take your pick.

Tool.

clauditto, you are among the dumbest posters on this board.

here is another picture of jake "antifa" angeli.

131424563_817517482428845_5707484312765665223_n.jpg

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

vsl7m.jpg

Show me my Snopes quote on this...idiot!

Because of Trump the could get 10 years in jail. Less democrat voters.

The one in the Viking Horns was most deffo Treeshepherd

I believe the viking horn had his picture taken with pelosis son in law a few months back.
you believe, eh?

why not find out, eh?

michiel vos is a reporter who was reporting outside the capitol, while his wife and child were inside. he had a photo taken with jake angeli and reported on the mayhem for dutch tv.

I did find out. That statement was a recollection. Do you understand that............or not?

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281
Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

Perhaps you should read better articles...from better sources? You do know that there is a whole industry that does nothing but promote lies to the Right..so they can sell various odd products?

The only tool I see is you. You believe the qanon was the correct article. I really don't care. The one I read said he was Antifa. Take your pick.

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Not dumb there numb nuts. Just read an article that he was Antifa. To bad you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

I pick the truth..as evidenced by the reputable people reporting--and the facts easily gained by simple searching.

that you don't care that your ignorance is exposed for all the world to see is sad..but not my problem.

Well that would be true if I cared. But I don't care. Antifa, Q who cares. Only dummies make mountains out of mole hills. Not my problem.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Not dumb there numb nuts. Just read an article that he was Antifa. To bad you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

i figured that out, it was not hard. you read some bullshit, and gobbled it up, as usual.

it takes less than 2 minutes to find out who this guy is. he is not exactly hard to find. and he was not exactly shy about his opinions.

but you ditz read that he is antifa, and that's enough for you.

Have to say, I had very low expectations for the blob and his administration. As soon as he appointed Steve Bannon to the NSC, I pretty much knew it was amateur hour.

But I admit, I never envisioned how disastrous the blob's administration would wind up. Even his most ardent supporters have to admit that his presidency has been a black mark on the nation.

In a way, it is satisfying that he (hopefully) has ended his governmental life this way....one can only hope that we as a nation can learn from our mistake. Presidential politics is a profession, best left to the professionals. Otherwise, you end up with the sort of constituency cited in the OP as your base.... the disgusting pervert that is Donald Trump propped up by lawless, vile, and disgusting rioters who, hopefully, will soon be arrested by federal marshals.
I doubt his supporters even realize he threw them under the bus last night. No pardons for these suckas

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

i figured that out, it was not hard. you read some bullshit, and gobbled it up, as usual.

it takes less than 2 minutes to find out who this guy is. he is not exactly hard to find. and he was not exactly shy about his opinions.

No I read what I thought was a credible article. And I really don't care about the guy and sure as shit wasn't going to dig around to find out about him. You seem to take him personally.

Have fun.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

No I read what I thought was a credible article. And I really don't care about the guy and sure as shit wasn't going to dig around to find out about him. You seem to take him personally.

Have fun.

nice concession there, retard.

we have identified your major malfunction. you thought obvious bullshit was a "credible article". i am shocked.

I was surprised how many didn't have on camo fatigues to hide themselves..
I'm not. That's the power of white privilege. They wouldn't have been so blatant if they thought there would be repercussions. They felt entitled and emboldened. With good reason.

It's been reported that there were multiple off-duty law enforcement personnel among the insurgents that flashed their badges to gain access at various points in the Capital.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Have fun.

we have identified your major malfunction. you thought obvious bullshit was a "credible article". i am shocked.

Hey. Think what you like numb nuts. . No skin off my ass. Have fun.

The one in the Viking Horns was most deffo Treeshepherd

I believe the viking horn had his picture taken with pelosis son in law a few months back.
you believe, eh?

why not find out, eh?

michiel vos is a reporter who was reporting outside the capitol, while his wife and child were inside. he had a photo taken with jake angeli and reported on the mayhem for dutch tv.

I did find out. That statement was a recollection. Do you understand that............or not?
the picture was taken 2 days ago. your "recollection" managed to move this to "a few months" back. nice senior moment there, dotard.

IF those who stormed the capital were ANTIFA please explain this part of what Trump said "great PATROITS who have been treated badly & unfairly treated GO HOME WITH LOVE &PEACE. So is Trump the leader of ANTIFA?????

I was surprised how many didn't have on camo fatigues to hide themselves..
I'm not. That's the power of white privilege. They wouldn't have been so blatant if they thought there would be repercussions. They felt entitled and emboldened. With good reason.

It's been reported that there were multiple off-duty law enforcement personnel among the insurgents that flashed their badges to gain access at various points in the Capital.
Yeah I'll wait to see what investigations cover. Somewhat amusingly, maybe, Cindy Hyde Smith of Miss chairs the Senate subcommittee Capital Police. She was "non committal" on investigations. I'll assume Moscow Mitch put her there thinking she couldn't fuk that up, never anticipating Trump would incite an insurrection on his office. She is proof that the gop could run a person not smarter than her cows and win against a black dem

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Have fun.

Hey. Think what you like numb nuts. . No skin off my ass. Have fun.

Proverbially quite a bit of skin off your butt. Take a look, it was handed to you.

Next to last in the middle row reminds me of you.

I feel first image second row.

Forum List

Back