FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

Arrests are being made. Send them to GITMO!

I bet they do not release many names because many will be known Anti_fa or BLM.

You're a dumbass and a traitor. Fuck off.

What makes me a traitor? This should be precious.

You support these traitors.

I do not support Anti-Fa. That is who they were.

Wow! You're just not too bright, are you?

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

Or did the antifa lizard people put thoughts in his brain..made him do it?

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

Reality sure ain't your strong suit but make believe is.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281
Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

That's the guy. And the article I read said he was Antifa.

Perhaps you should read better articles...from better sources? You do know that there is a whole industry that does nothing but promote lies to the Right..so they can sell various odd products?

Quit being a tool, just sayin~

The only tool I see is you. You believe the qanon was the correct article. I really don't care. The one I read said he was Antifa. Take your pick.

Tool.

clauditto, you are among the dumbest posters on this board.

here is another picture of jake "antifa" angeli.

View attachment 439308

Not dumb there numb nuts. Just read an article that he was Antifa. To bad you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

i figured that out, it was not hard. you read some bullshit, and gobbled it up, as usual.

it takes less than 2 minutes to find out who this guy is. he is not exactly hard to find. and he was not exactly shy about his opinions.

but you ditz read that he is antifa, and that's enough for you.

No I read what I thought was a credible article. And I really don't care about the guy and sure as shit wasn't going to dig around to find out about him. You seem to take him personally.

Have fun.

nice concession there, retard.

we have identified your major malfunction. you thought obvious bullshit was a "credible article". i am shocked.

Hey. Think what you like numb nuts. . No skin off my ass. Have fun.

Proverbially quite a bit of skin off your butt. Take a look, it was handed to you.

If you say so. LOL

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281
Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

Perhaps you should read better articles...from better sources? You do know that there is a whole industry that does nothing but promote lies to the Right..so they can sell various odd products?

The only tool I see is you. You believe the qanon was the correct article. I really don't care. The one I read said he was Antifa. Take your pick.

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Not dumb there numb nuts. Just read an article that he was Antifa. To bad you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

i figured that out, it was not hard. you read some bullshit, and gobbled it up, as usual.

it takes less than 2 minutes to find out who this guy is. he is not exactly hard to find. and he was not exactly shy about his opinions.

No I read what I thought was a credible article. And I really don't care about the guy and sure as shit wasn't going to dig around to find out about him. You seem to take him personally.

Have fun.

we have identified your major malfunction. you thought obvious bullshit was a "credible article". i am shocked.

Proverbially quite a bit of skin off your butt. Take a look, it was handed to you.

If you say so. LOL

Honey, we all just witnessed it. Your best bet is just to slink away and hope we don't remember.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Have fun.

If you say so. LOL

Honey, we all just witnessed it. Your best bet is just to slink away and hope we don't remember.

No one but you seems to give a shit. Most have better things to do. Me included.

Honey we just witnessed your infatuation with it. Have fun.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Have fun.

If you say so. LOL

No one but you seems to give a shit. Most have better things to do. Me included.

I had fun, it was hilarious but I was only a witness.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Tool.

View attachment 439308

Have fun.

If you say so. LOL

I had fun, it was hilarious but I was only a witness.

Have fun.

I was surprised how many didn't have on camo fatigues to hide themselves..
I'm not. That's the power of white privilege. They wouldn't have been so blatant if they thought there would be repercussions. They felt entitled and emboldened. With good reason.

It's been reported that there were multiple off-duty law enforcement personnel among the insurgents that flashed their badges to gain access at various points in the Capital.
I disagree only that if the Trumpanzees were not white and incited to insurrection by a potus, and were instead black or PR and incited to insurrection by a radical or separatist, they'd have been shuttered and the leaders arrested before any riot. Antifa and BLM are not threat to the govt. But sure the Captial Police wouldn't be helping them move barriers, and instead of running away, the cops would empty their glocks first magazines and then run away. But the priviledge occurred before the insurrection.

Hilarious!
1610125853458.png

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

The article you read was a lie. We already know you believe the big lies.

The FBI failed to show the photos of 4 of the highest ranking 'domestic terrorists' who have incited the worst violent protests in the US,,,,

1610128546091.png

They should immediately be removed from office via the 25th Amendment....

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Could be a lie who knows. I don't really care.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?

Interesting that you have such hatred towards these rioters who attacked your white elite leaders, but you fully supported the BLM/Antifa rioters who trashed minority neighborhoods and killed mostly black people all year long across the country. Not a good look for you...

A member of antifa admits it was them who storm the capital. We all know the media will ignore it and blame Trump supporters.

Can't say I'm surprised. I'd read that Antifa was there along with BLM. Wonder if the media will get something right??

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Noted..that honesty and veracity hold no sway in your alternate reality! Not really news to most of us..but it's nice of you to confirm our suspicions!

A member of antifa admits it was them who storm the capital. We all know the media will ignore it and blame Trump supporters.
..and this..is why you're a tool.
I think it shows that you are a gullible idiot.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Noted..that honesty and veracity hold no sway in your alternate reality! Not really news to most of us..but it's nice of you to confirm our suspicions!

And you are a very good sheeple. Baa, baa, baa

Forum List

Back