FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

They are not Trump thugs. They are Anti_fa and BLM, Democratic thugs.

Which would be why all the evidence shows the precises opposite.

You're repeating idiot lies again because your fascist-loser cult told you to. Your mental defects don't excuse your lying, because even low-IQ people should know better than to fall for such stupid lies.
You are projecting. The idiot repeating lies is you. What shows the evidence? We do not know who these people are. Anyone, even you, could put a Trump hat on, although some of you might need instructions.

You're repeating idiot lies again because your fascist-loser cult told you to. Your mental defects don't excuse your lying, because even low-IQ people should know better than to fall for such stupid lies.
You are projecting. The idiot repeating lies is you. What shows the evidence? We do not know who these people are. Anyone, even you, could put a Trump hat on, although some of you might need instructions.
scan the rioters to see if they are antifa or MAGAts. we need a full transparent and complete audit. the result will only be correct when it proves the villains to be antifa and the heros to be magats.

scan the rioters to see if they are antifa or MAGAts. we need a full transparent and complete audit. the result will only be correct when it proves the villains to be antifa and the heros to be magats.
I agree. The majority will be Anti-Fa. See if you can get the truth. The media will never tell us.

I agree. The majority will be Anti-Fa. See if you can get the truth. The media will never tell us.
of course you do, epsilon semi-moron.

They knew Anti_Fa would do this. The knew enough to brief Congress. And the lying Democrats got the same briefing.

of course you do, epsilon semi-moron.
Try saying something with substance, you might like it.:auiqs.jpg:

I absolutely love the claim that is was Antifa that broke into the Capital.

"Because we don't have balls and they do."

I absolutely love the claim that is was Antifa that broke into the Capital.

"Because we don't have balls and they do."
You do not have the balls to oppose a corrupt government and a stolen election. That makes you much, much worse.

You do know that most of them have been identified, right? Several have lost jobs and arrests are happening as we speak. There is not one known Antifa in the bunch yet..not one.

Last edited:

You d know that most of them have ben identified, right? Several have lost jobs and arrests are happening as we speak. There is not one known Antifa in the bunch yet..not one.
Then they re arresting the wrong people just like Comey did. This is an assault on America by the criminals in our government who you support. You keep quiet and obey.

Are you daring me? I would slap the shit out of your mouth before I would ever side with a sorry piece of shit like yourself...,.bet me and lose on that one.
Guarantee you that would be your last day vertically aligned on this earth, ya liddle piss aunt.
That sounds like a threat, homey.......your reading comprehension skills are as pathetic as your ability to think.. .still "routing" for your leftard pals, dipshits?

Forum List

Back