FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

8nwlun1odqb61.png

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?

Almost 400 arrests so far. The FBI is doing a bang up job if ya ask me.
But these people all look like AntiFa :lol:

Almost 400 arrests so far. The FBI is doing a bang up job if ya ask me.

Hooya!!
I am all FOR a thread like this.

As these insurrectionists get arrested.....post up their stories here; just the facts, what's the name, where are they from, what were they charged with, and if there is reportage, or better yet, charging documents that flesh out the dumbassery they participated in or caused.....well, put that in a post too.

For one thing, all those white faces, all those 'MAGA 2020' hats/flags/shirts etc., all those Facebook, UTube, social media brags........brings it home - pounds it home- that this was NEVER an ANTIFA or BLM 'false-flag' hoax-apalooza.

This was the QDuped, MAGACult, militia 'Jackass Patriots', with a few brain-numbed tag-alongs. All of them duped & snookered by 77 day of lying, deceit, fabrications, and rabble-rousing incitement.

So, keep a thread like this active, vibrant, and informative.
Let it have a full airing.
Sunshine, I've been told, kills pathogens.

When your own friends turn out to be better citizens.
What a burn:

"NY Daily News
A New Jersey man who bragged online about storming the U.S. Capitol in the name of Donald Trump told friends he’d urinated in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Congressional office during the riots — and regretted not leaving “s--t” on her chair when he had the chance, according to federal documents unsealed Friday.
Friends of James Douglas Rahm, 61, turned him in to the FBI after reading his highly-incriminatory posts on Facebook following the Jan. 6 violence..........
Rahm soon deleted most of the posts and videos — but not before his friends took screenshots of most of his comments...."

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
Proud to say I don't recognize any of them. I would hate to be able to say I was ever close to any of these sorry scum bags. They deserve our scorn and condemnation.

Sorta like I view you and any other sissified left loon

Forum List

Back