FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

Arrests are being made. Send them to GITMO!

I bet they do not release many names because many will be known Anti_fa or BLM.

You're a dumbass and a traitor. Fuck off.

What makes me a traitor? This should be precious.

You support these traitors.

I do not support Anti-Fa. That is who they were.

Wow! You're just not too bright, are you?

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

Or did the antifa lizard people put thoughts in his brain..made him do it?

toobfreak,
Your side has declared these traitors to be ANTIFA.
How in the hell did you find yourself in a position of DEFENDING such bastards?

Marc, how do you find yourself always LYING and never answering the many questions put to you?

We all know this capitol thing was all the doing of the democrats and the Left. Trump may have a few crazies like all popular and famous people do but no Trump supporter broke into the Capitol and STOPPED the GOPs opposition to the EC certification GUARANTEEING Biden becomes president when that was THE ONE THING THEY MOST WANTED TO HAPPEN AND WERE THERE TO SUPPORT!!

I know YOU haven't the brains to stuff a banana pepper with but don't INSULT OURS.
Actually, and sadly, from your point of view..that is exactly what happened. Your guys and gals...are just not that smart..and after being ginned up by Trump--they were just raging and having a good time--now the bill is due..for them..and for Trump.

Yes, like most of Trump's great ideas..this one backfired on him..bigly!

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

Reality sure ain't your strong suit but make believe is.

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

Reality is not MY strong suit??

Your guy..in antlers is a known Q-anon freak and an ardent Trump supporter:

ef23286c-057a-42e4-a761-59cd5b34b395_16x9.png
ef23286c-057a-42e4-a761-59cd5b34b395_750x422.png

PHOENIX — At the center of the unrest at the Capitol, 12 News has identified an Arizona man in the mix.

The man, with face paint and horns, is a regular at protests and rallies in the Valley. He's posted as a person of interest by Metropolitan Police in Washington, D.C. following Wednesday's breach.
The man, known as Jake Angeli or Jacob Chansley, is from Phoenix. 12 News spoke with him over the phone Thursday morning when he stated he was the horned protester at the Capitol.
ce.

12 News has documented Angeli at numerous rallies, marches and events throughout the past year, ranging from Trump rallies to BLM marches. At these events, he claims to be part of QAnon and is usually shouting about conspiracy theories, with a sign that says "Q Sent Me."
The Glendale Union High School District confirms a Jacob Chansley is a graduate of Moon Valley High School. A yearbook shows he was in the Class of 2006.

It’s not clear if he traveled alone to Washington, D.C., but GoFundMe confirms he started a fundraiser to help get him out there in December for the MAGA Million March. A spokesperson says the fundraiser raised $10 and they shut it down Wednesday, saying it violated their terms of service after seeing him at the Capitol.

Last edited:

4t1uht.jpg

You mean this guy?

1610115254919.png

Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

The one in the Viking Horns was most deffo Treeshepherd

I believe the viking horn had his picture taken with pelosis son in law a few months back.
...And this matters because....?

He's a freaky looking dude....somehow you think a pic with someone's son-in-law erases his Q-anon status...his Trump infatuation---oh..and the fake news perpetrated by idiots that he's Antifa?

Too fuckin' funny!!

vsl7m.jpg

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281
Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

he's Antifa pretending to be a "QAnon" guy. It's from the Alinsky Playbook

" He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results. "

Alinsky: Dress Up As Members of The Ku Klux Klan

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

That's the guy. And the article I read said he was Antifa.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
Yea...many of them are CRISIS actors. Get their names and look for them on IMDB. I bet they are there.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Perhaps you should read better articles...from better sources? You do know that there is a whole industry that does nothing but promote lies to the Right..so they can sell various odd products?

Quit being a tool, just sayin~

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Perhaps you should read better articles...from better sources? You do know that there is a whole industry that does nothing but promote lies to the Right..so they can sell various odd products?

The only tool I see is you. You believe the qanon was the correct article. I really don't care. The one I read said he was Antifa. Take your pick.

Tool.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

I was surprised how many didn't have on camo fatigues to hide themselves..

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

he's Antifa pretending to be a "QAnon" guy. It's from the Alinsky Playbook

" He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results. "

Alinsky: Dress Up As Members of The Ku Klux Klan

I'm always amazed at the ridiculous spin you put out....Don't know about Alinsky..but you got the Goebbels big lie tactic down pat!

All should be hunted down and jailed. Same with the BLM riot protesters. ALL.

The one in the Viking Horns was most deffo Treeshepherd

I believe the viking horn had his picture taken with pelosis son in law a few months back.
you believe, eh?

why not find out, eh?

michiel vos is a reporter who was reporting outside the capitol, while his wife and child were inside. he had a photo taken with jake angeli and reported on the mayhem for dutch tv.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

The only tool I see is you. You believe the qanon was the correct article. I really don't care. The one I read said he was Antifa. Take your pick.

Tool.

I pick the truth..as evidenced by the reputable people reporting--and the facts easily gained by simple searching.

that you don't care that your ignorance is exposed for all the world to see is sad..but not my problem.

Yea...many of them are CRISIS actors. Get their names and look for them on IMDB. I bet they are there.
Let's bet your membership on this site.

If youre wrong, you leave USMB for good.

Ready?

Forum List

Back