FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

Here's another of CrusaderFrank Antifa:

Don't you find it odd that 3 people (not including the woman who was shot) died of medical emergencies during the protest. That seems like a lot of medical emergencies.

Gas..excitement...coronary city. Delay in getting medical care...no ambulances--that sort of thing.

3 different people have FATAL medical emergencies all at once?

ErH5eDiVQAIpuvO

ErH5eDkVcAAOpBO

Didn't some dafttwat try to tell us BLM was not leading the charge into the Capitol?
That has got to be one of the worst photoshops in history!

It's not photoshopped, he's mocking BLM. The guy apparently has a long drug arrest record. Here is more:

Here's another of CrusaderFrank Antifa:

Don't you find it odd that 3 people (not including the woman who was shot) died of medical emergencies during the protest. That seems like a lot of medical emergencies.

Gas..excitement...coronary city. Delay in getting medical care...no ambulances--that sort of thing.

3 different people have FATAL medical emergencies all at once?

A lot of stressers......yeah..i don't see it as too far-fetched.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
Even though some of the people in the photos during the Capitol break-in, were identified as Antifa agitators, who I vehemently disagree with, their actions brought more attention to our nation's divide and in doing so, should I see any of them, I'm not reporting them.
As for the politicians that scattered out of the building like the cockroaches they are, they should have just stood their ground, had they any courage at all.

ErH5eDiVQAIpuvO

ErH5eDkVcAAOpBO

Didn't some dafttwat try to tell us BLM was not leading the charge into the Capitol?

It's not photoshopped, he's mocking BLM. The guy apparently has a long drug arrest record. Here is more:

He just wanted a podium for his man cave, right?

ErH5eDiVQAIpuvO

ErH5eDkVcAAOpBO

He just wanted a podium for his man cave, right?

Can he take it to prison? Cuz someone's gonna' find his man cave.

ok the FBI is interested in this one. I guess their summer of ignoring rioters looters and arsonists is over.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

I dontknow who is uglier...these shits or the ANTIABLM fucks.
You can lie all you want but they are all your ilk. All Trumpers to the core. Grow a pair and defend your people.
Pics of your Dimwinger Antifa fucksticks have been posted.
You’re lying:

See:

Grow a pair and defend your ilk.
Your ignorance isn’t my problem, Moron.

You can lie all you want but they are all your ilk. All Trumpers to the core. Grow a pair and defend your people.
You’re lying:

See:

Stop posting lies, dimwit.

Here is another link for you to read that proves your postings are lies.

You need to grow a set of balls, Nostra. Defend your ilk.

You’re lying:

See:

Your ignorance isn’t my problem.

You’re lying:

See:

Your ignorance isn’t my problem.
Lol..you have no defense to your lies. Grow a pair! Defend your people!

And when people start raising money to bail them out like was done for the ANTIFA/BLM rioters by people including Harris, that will be all good...:eusa_think:

How many are USMB Trump Cultists? For all we know that could be CrusaderFrank bottom center and Dogbiscuit top right corner.
They are Vanilla ISIS. The Enemy of America.

Forum List

Back