FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?

All are Antifa members.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

All are Antifa members.
Damn who knew Antifa was so inclusive? look at all those old white dudes...pernicious antifa? Shocking..simply shocking!

WHAT'S REALLY ODD, there, Marc is that none of those photos show any of these people actually committing any crime! Where is the siege? Or are you suggesting the crime was just white people wearing Trump garb going to their capitol seeking redress of their grievances?

I THOUGHT THE CONSTITUTION GUARANTEED THAT?

Used to be that Democrats SUPPORTED protests. At least when it suits their agenda.

Pretty odd that folks would go to Washington to lay siege to the city in an attempted coup with no weapons, wearing Trump gear and their faces in plain view of cameras.

Almost like it were a small group of people with the intent of STARTING a riot then being sure they were identified in the media as connected with Trump. Huh.

Kinda like what you're trying to do here.

I MEAN, it's not like ANYONE could go out and buy Trump gear even if they didn't support him and just wanted to do bad stuff while soiling the MAGA movement and Trump himself?

But I'm sure you believe that just plain SILLY.

Again, none of your pictures show anyone doing anything wrong that the Democrats didn't spend ALL LAST YEAR defending when 100X worse!

Gee, it looks like Nancy and the Democrats and the Left couldn't have gotten a better belated Christmas present! And JUST IN TIME AT THE EXACT MINUTE THEY NEEDED to stop the GOP from blocking the EC certification for Biden!

Huh!

One of those guys looks like a friend of mine!

The faces of losers, incels, and morons.

Well 60 were arrested so we'll soon know. It won't be covered though.
Another moron. Hey moron - two of them have already been fired from their jobs. That I know of. Sherlock Twitter is on the case. Almost every single one of them have been identified.

WHAT'S REALLY ODD, there, Marc is that none of those photos show any of these people actually committing any crime! Where is the siege? Or are you suggesting the crime was just white people wearing Trump garb going to their capitol seeking redress of their grievances?

I THOUGHT THE CONSTITUTION GUARANTEED THAT?

Used to be that Democrats SUPPORTED protests. At least when it suits their agenda.

Pretty odd that folks would go to Washington to lay siege to the city in an attempted coup with no weapons, wearing Trump gear and their faces in plain view of cameras.

Almost like it were a small group of people with the intent of STARTING a riot then being sure they were identified in the media as connected with Trump. Huh.

Kinda like what you're trying to do here.

I MEAN, it's not like ANYONE could go out and buy Trump gear even if they didn't support him and just wanted to do bad stuff while soiling the MAGA movement and Trump himself?

But I'm sure you believe that just plain SILLY.

Again, none of your pictures show anyone doing anything wrong that the Democrats didn't spend ALL LAST YEAR defending when 100X worse!

Gee, it looks like Nancy and the Democrats and the Left couldn't have gotten a better belated Christmas present! And JUST IN TIME AT THE EXACT MINUTE THEY NEEDED to stop the GOP from blocking the EC certification for Biden!

Huh!
Jigga what!???!?

Half of them are Antifa and BLM
None of them are BLM or Antifa you fucking liar. All of them will be identified, and all of their social media posts from the past few years will be known. So it's not only a lie, it's a transparently bullshit lie. Co-workers of these animals are already coming out saying "oh, yeah, he's a trumper big time". And such.

So stop lying Frank.
4i6Ckte.gif

Another moron. Hey moron - two of them have already been fired from their jobs. That I know of. Sherlock Twitter is on the case. Almost every single one of them have been identified.
Yeah I'm going to believe you. This was a coordinated planned attack. Either one is stupid or knows it. Which is it? I'm talking last night. God what monsters you people are. All Summer long you ignore this shit.

Didn't I see you 2 yrs ago serving shots in a dive bar shaking your tits to give head in the john?

Yeah I'm going to believe you. This was a coordinated planned attack. Either one is stupid or knows it. Which is it? I'm talking last night. God what monsters you people are. All Summer long you ignore this shit.

Didn't I see you 2 yrs ago serving shots in a dive bar shaking your tits to give head in the john?
Let me help you out moron. CLICK

The most notorious? What did each of them do?

Let me help you out moron. CLICK
I wouldn't click on anything you would give me. I'll wait until the results. Every time the media jumps on Trump, you look like God Damned fools.

This was a coordinated planned attack. You have to be stupid or know it true.

And you know YOU LOVED it happened you sick person.

Ohhhh fuck. I forget I'm in a basement board reserved for derelicts, homos,retards, chronic trolls, village idiots,gender confused, autistics and Downs, kiddie diddlers, trouble makers and a couple kewl people.

What a putrefied mess it is in here......klap....klap

You are so full of hate right now, your behavior suggest you need a vacation.
Just to confirm, are you expressing SYMPATHY for these treasonous turds?

Please confirm or correct.

Thanks.
Are you daring me? I would slap the shit out of your mouth before I would ever side with a sorry piece of shit like yourself...,.bet me and lose on that one.

Forum List

Back