FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

ErH5eDiVQAIpuvO

ErH5eDkVcAAOpBO

Didn't some dafttwat try to tell us BLM was not leading the charge into the Capitol?
That has got to be one of the worst photoshops in history!

Ohhhh fuck. I forget I'm in a basement board reserved for derelicts, homos,retards, chronic trolls, village idiots,gender confused, autistics and Downs, kiddie diddlers, trouble makers and a couple kewl people.

What a putrefied mess it is in here......klap....klap
Why you dis your people's like that man???

FBI Has Already Put Together a List of “MAGA Most Wanted” From Yesterday
--
Considering Adding President Trump
FBI Has Already Put Together a List of "MAGA Most Wanted" From Yesterday - Considering Adding President Trump (thegatewaypundit.com)
7 Jan 2021 ~~ By Joe Hoft
The Daily Mail reports that the FBI already has a list of the ‘MAGA Most Wanted”
Daily Mail reported today’s list from the FBI of their most wanted who waltzed into the Capitol Building yesterday:
In addition to the list above, the Justice Department has not discarded President Trump’s role in events yesterday at the Capitol:
Federal prosecutors have announced President Trump could potentially face charges over his role in inciting the violent siege of the US Capitol after he urged his supporters to ‘march’ on Congress to protest the results of the presidential election.​
Acting US attorney for DC Michael Sherwin on Thursday said ‘all options are on the table’ for charging members of the pro-Trump mob, who could now face up to 10 years in prison for ‘injury of federal property’ under the president’s executive order signed in June.​
‘We are looking at all actors here. Not only the people who went into the building,’ Sherwin said during a press conference on the mayhem.​
When asked if the president could be included in the probe, he replied: ‘We’re looking at all actors here, and anyone that had a role and the evidence fits the elements of a crime, they’re going to be charged.’​
These people are lost. They have no idea what America thinks of them.

Comment:
Pogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists under the banners of #Antifa and # BLM burned, looted and killed including storming Police Precients and a Federal building in the cities of Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Chralottesville and Washington DC , they even set up a country named CHAZ...., but “marching” on DC is now violence?
Meanwhile now the FBI claims they will seek out those engaged in yesterday's activities and prosecute them under the "Insurection Act".
Today China Joe did nothing to heal the wounds that have been festering after the "Peaceful but Fiery Protsets that began in March and lasted until yesterday....
I wonder, how many protesters that set fire to St. John's Episcopal Church were caught and tried under the "Insurrection Act".
Rioters Burn Historic St. John's Church in D.C., Deface Monuments Across the City....
Hmm...., I wonder how many Antifa and BLM faces were recognized in the crowd of rioters that assaulted and entered the Capital building yesterday?

--
FBI Has Already Put Together a List of "MAGA Most Wanted" From Yesterday - Considering Adding President Trump (thegatewaypundit.com)
The Daily Mail reports that the FBI already has a list of the ‘MAGA Most Wanted”
Daily Mail reported today’s list from the FBI of their most wanted who waltzed into the Capitol Building yesterday:
In addition to the list above, the Justice Department has not discarded President Trump’s role in events yesterday at the Capitol:
Federal prosecutors have announced President Trump could potentially face charges over his role in inciting the violent siege of the US Capitol after he urged his supporters to ‘march’ on Congress to protest the results of the presidential election.​
Acting US attorney for DC Michael Sherwin on Thursday said ‘all options are on the table’ for charging members of the pro-Trump mob, who could now face up to 10 years in prison for ‘injury of federal property’ under the president’s executive order signed in June.​
‘We are looking at all actors here. Not only the people who went into the building,’ Sherwin said during a press conference on the mayhem.​
When asked if the president could be included in the probe, he replied: ‘We’re looking at all actors here, and anyone that had a role and the evidence fits the elements of a crime, they’re going to be charged.’​

Comment:
Pogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists under the banners of #Antifa and # BLM burned, looted and killed including storming Police Precients and a Federal building in the cities of Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Chralottesville and Washington DC , they even set up a country named CHAZ...., but “marching” on DC is now violence?
Meanwhile now the FBI claims they will seek out those engaged in yesterday's activities and prosecute them under the "Insurection Act".
Today China Joe did nothing to heal the wounds that have been festering after the "Peaceful but Fiery Protsets that began in March and lasted until yesterday....
I wonder, how many protesters that set fire to St. John's Episcopal Church were caught and tried under the "Insurrection Act".
Rioters Burn Historic St. John's Church in D.C., Deface Monuments Across the City....
Hmm...., I wonder how many Antifa and BLM faces were recognized in the crowd of rioters that assaulted and entered the Capital building yesterday?
Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. Find a real source.

--

Comment:
Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. Find a real source.
oh the irony

--

Comment:
There is a ton of video of Trump inciting this BS...cuff him

--

Comment:
Are we conveniently forgetting the maga bar owner in NY the proclaimed his bar free land and ran over a cop (back the Blue) breaking both his legs...

I'm sure the FBI will be looking for any distraction from investigating Hunter Biden and Biden Inc.
There's a lot of infighting at the FBI, which is quite evident from high-profile firings of Peter Strzok and other officials.
Not all agents “work” in such perfect solidarity as one might assume from the existence of a sort of labor union among them.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
While you cheered BLM on.

The FBI sat on Hunter Biden's lap top video all through out the election (they still are, as a matter of fact) but they are Johnny on the Spot when it comes to going after MAGA types, most of whom who are Antifa, I will wager.
That's not all their fault.

Special agents are investigators, not attorneys qualified to practice law and represent cases or clients in court, and they are limited to presenting the outcomes of their investigations in such a way as to be prosecuted in a Democrat-dominated city-hall-friendly federal court system, which in turn has evolved out of a dysfunctional Marxist educational system that requires a liberal arts bachelors degree before being admitted to law school -- and there are other hidden political checks and prohibitions involved in being admitted to a leftist local or national bar association in order to practice law as an attorney or a judge.

The medieval European college degree system of Ivy League is total rot based on a “bachelor's degree” with the assumption of leading a liberal “bachelor's life” at college with all the promiscuous sex, recreational drugs, and excessive alcohol entailed by that.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

You are so full of hate right now, your behavior suggest you need a vacation.
Why you you perceive Marc posting this information as hate filled?

You are so full of hate right now, your behavior suggest you need a vacation.
Why you you perceive Marc posting this information as hate filled?
Because he is the embodiment of Black Power horseshit posts.

I dontknow who is uglier...these shits or the ANTIABLM fucks.

--

Comment:
That is fast for the FBI to have a Trump most wanted list------------sounds like for christmas they already made a list to give to santa.

Forum List

Back