FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?

I dontknow who is uglier...these shits or the ANTIABLM fucks.
You can lie all you want but they are all your ilk. All Trumpers to the core. Grow a pair and defend your people.

All part of Biden's uniting the country.

The biggest lie of the year, maybe Biden's promise to bring America together
he's doing a good job of alienating 75 million.
Huh. This isn't about Biden at all. This is between Trump and Congress. Biden is waiting in the wings..but it is Congress that is pissed.

Here's another of CrusaderFrank Antifa:

Don't you find it odd that 3 people (not including the woman who was shot) died of medical emergencies during the protest. That seems like a lot of medical emergencies.

I'm sure QAnon will soon have an explanation. Along the lines of they were assassinated by a hit man hired by some child sex traffickers who work for the democrats

Here's another of CrusaderFrank Antifa:

Don't you find it odd that 3 people (not including the woman who was shot) died of medical emergencies during the protest. That seems like a lot of medical emergencies.

I'm sure QAnon will soon have an explanation. Along the lines of they were assassinated by a hit man hired by some child sex traffickers who work for the democrats

Some of whom are lizards..which..i always sort of expected anyway!

The FBI sat on Hunter Biden's lap top video all through out the election (they still are, as a matter of fact) but they are Johnny on the Spot when it comes to going after MAGA types, most of whom who are Antifa, I will wager.
That's not all their fault.

Special agents are investigators, not attorneys qualified to practice law and represent cases or clients in court, and they are limited to presenting the outcomes of their investigations in such a way as to be prosecuted in a Democrat-dominated city-hall-friendly federal court system, which in turn has evolved out of a dysfunctional Marxist educational system that requires a liberal arts bachelors degree before being admitted to law school -- and there are other hidden political checks and prohibitions involved in being admitted to a leftist local or national bar association in order to practice law as an attorney or a judge.

The medieval European college degree system of Ivy League is total rot based on a “bachelor's degree” with the assumption of leading a liberal “bachelor's life” at college with all the promiscuous sex, recreational drugs, and excessive alcohol entailed by that.
Dang..you make it sound like that's a bad thing!
Sorry that we turn out judges and lawmakers that can think..rather than authoritarian idiots that apply the law like a bludgeon.
It's well past time to depoliticize the Justice Dept.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

How many are USMB Trump Cultists? For all we know that could be CrusaderFrank bottom center and Dogbiscuit top right corner.

You can lie all you want but they are all your ilk. All Trumpers to the core. Grow a pair and defend your people.
Pics of your Dimwinger Antifa fucksticks have been posted.

Pics of your Dimwinger Antifa fucksticks have been posted.
You’re lying:

See:

Grow a pair and defend your ilk.

You are so full of hate right now, your behavior suggest you need a vacation.
Why you you perceive Marc posting this information as hate filled?
Because he is the embodiment of Black Power horseshit posts.
What the hell does THIS topic have to do with Black anything? Or are you all such racists that you can't help but twitch every time someone black posts, no matter how innocuous the topic?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

All are Antifa members.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back