Fearless leader to address the children

Maybe Obama will address the trillions in deficit spending he is piling up on them--& then they can write a 1000 page thesis on how they plan to pay for that $120,000 in interest alone--that each & every one of them will have to pay back?

Reagan and Bush amassed the vast majority of the National Debt by reducing the marginal tax rate on the rich.

Nice try, though.

Wow... You are Really Fucking Stupid... Where the Hell ever you have been, go Back.

:)

peace...

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

Why cant he leave kids alone?

^For those of you still NOT getting it... Start by Reading the Entire PDF in the OP...

Consider that this was being Directed at K thru 6th Grade...

I have Quoted VERY Important Parts of that PDF from HIS Department of Education.

But read the Entire thing...

This is Unprecidented...

Schools, even with the Uproar, were not Officially Addressing their Staff until Today...

This Story has been OUT for DAYS...

Barry is SILENT on this Issue and has been and will be Apparently until Tuesday... THE day.

He should have come out, Apologized for that Castroesque Marching Order for Teachers and Schools, and then stopped this Photo-op in the Middle of his Ass being Handed to him on Healthcare.

This was a Sophmoric Move to Pull while his Agenda was Crashing...

Going after the Kids is Weak, and he is about to Define it as what Liberals are.

Now that he's been Outed, he won't Likely do what he was going to do...

But even then, he is only Providing his Text to Schools on Monday...

That's a ****ing Holiday...

Administrators and Teachers have Tuesday Morning to Deal with this.

He's a Shameless, Self-serving Hack...

Those who Voted for him should Seriously be Offended by this Third World Dictator Move on his Part.

peace...

I ask once again Harry....I know you are ashamed of your answer

Who has the leadership of your party??

if you mean by my party the Republicans....i could not tell you cause im not a Republican....i detest both parties...after you have been here awhile i think you will see that i have no love for any party,unless its the Pot Party,i have liberal as well as cons. views,depends on the subject ..........

LOL

Good ole Harry "I hate everyone" Dresden

nope....only those who are actively working in their own interest or their parties interest,while making decisions that affect everyone else and the country negatively....those people....fuck-em...they can suck my balls....

Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. These would be collected and redistributed at an appropriate later date by the teacher to make students accountable to their goals.

peace..

Maybe Obama will address the trillions in deficit spending he is piling up on them--& then they can write a 1000 page thesis on how they plan to pay for that $120,000 in interest alone--that each & every one of them will have to pay back?

Reagan and Bush amassed the vast majority of the National Debt by reducing the marginal tax rate on the rich.

Nice try, though.

Wow... You are Really Fucking Stupid... Where the Hell ever you have been, go Back.

peace...

Here we see the classic response from the right when confronted with the truth.

Reagan's own budget director David Stockman said that lowering taxes was a "trojan horse" to lower taxes for the rich.

This lowering of the marginal rate for the rich created huge deficits during the Reagan administration that doubled the National Debt.

Bush the Lesser did the same thing when he became president.

Nice try, though.

peace...

Reagan's own budget director David Stockman said that lowering taxes was a "trojan horse" to lower taxes for the rich.

This lowering of the marginal rate for the rich created huge deficits during the Reagan administration that doubled the National Debt.

The Truth is Reagan was Handed a Misery Index and Increasing Unemployment that Peaked in a Recession at over 10%...

Clinton, who you will Probably Applaud for his Great Economy, simply Road an Economic Wave that Started before him, Including the Tech Boom, and he didn't Sustain it, leaving behind a Recession for (43) 40 days after Leaving Office...

Now, when there is an Economic Boom as Big as the Tech Boom, the Fed gets LOT$ of CA$H...

Makes President's Look Good...

Turning around a Misery Index and 10% Unemployment for Half of your Presidency isn't such an Easy Path...

peace...

How dare you all suspect the great Obama of being unscrupulous! Please, replace the "mouthpiece" where he had crammed it and think only good thoughts.

Nice try, though.

peace...

Who cares about lowering the taxes on the rich if it makes it more likely the poor will achieve financial security?

peace...

Who cares about lowering the taxes on the rich if it makes it more likely the poor will achieve financial security?

It won't. The rich want to get richer and make the poor holler more. The trickle down theory is not a plan to capitalize the working classes. Why would it be? The rich live of the hard labor of the poor and working classes. So let him pay some more in taxes. That won't hurt the economy in the slightest.

if you mean by my party the Republicans....i could not tell you cause im not a Republican....i detest both parties...after you have been here awhile i think you will see that i have no love for any party,unless its the Pot Party,i have liberal as well as cons. views,depends on the subject ..........

LOL

nope....only those who are actively working in their own interest or their parties interest,while making decisions that affect everyone else and the country negatively....those people....fuck-em...they can suck my balls....

Still haven't answered the question Harry "I hate everyone" Dresden

Name the potential candidate you support?

LOL

right now anyone who is a real leader in this country will not come forward because of the scrutiny and bullshit their families,not them,their family, would have to put up with,with the media we have in this country......its not worth it....with each of the parties they are scratching the bottom of their respective barrels..the good guys dont need this shit and will stay at home....so there is no one out there that i can see except more of the same 3rd rate politicians we already have....pretty sad aint it?...........

Last edited:

right now anyone who is a real leader in this country will not come forward because of the scrutiny and bullshit their families,not them,their family, would have to put up with,with the media we have in this country......its not worth it....with each of the parties they are scratching the bottom of their respective barrels..the good guys dont need this shit and will stay at home....so there is no one out there that i can see except more of the same 3rd rate politicians we already have....pretty sad aint it?...........

Names Harry....Names??
Not dreams but names

The best part of Obama winning remains

the fun of watching rightwingers cry about it.

yea its a load of fun...in the meantime this country is sinking lower every day....pretty soon EVERYONE is going to be crying you stupid fuck.....but hey dildo have a good time...

sinking lower??

In spite of predictions of doom and gloom from the republicans...the economy is recovering and the world didn't end

Healthcare will pass

Obama is repairing our damaged reputation around the world.

In three years Obama will start his re-election campaign with "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"
People will remember the somber times of republican leadership and will not forgive them

We still have a long way to go, but right now...I would say I personally am better off than I was 10 months ago. And how many people, voting people, are going to be saying the same thing?

Names Harry....Names??
Not dreams but names

Palin
Cheney
Romney
Huckabee
Santorum
Sanford
Bachman

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Well Obama will not have the opportunity to indoctrinate our son, as the school he goes to will not be showing this bull shit.

Slowly but steadily, this mans true colors are showing and they are not Red, White & Blue!

Yes! Stand up for your right not to have your kid indoctrinating in those Marxist ideas like studying hard in school will help you succeed. Who does that Marxist Pig think he is, anyways?

Well Obama will not have the opportunity to indoctrinate our son, as the school he goes to will not be showing this bull shit.

Slowly but steadily, this mans true colors are showing and they are not Red, White & Blue!

I urge all right wingers to keep your children at home. Hold a tea party. We can't have right wing spawn being indoctrinated with leftist teachings like respecting others, working hard and studying.
Do you know what happens to children who get an education???
They become liberals

I urge all right wingers to keep your children at home. Hold a tea party. We can't have right wing spawn being indoctrinated with leftist teachings like respecting others, working hard and studying.
They become liberals

There a DIFFERENCE between an "EDUCATION" and "INDOCTRINATION" dumbass. **YOU** are a product of INDOCTRINATION, and I think most of the RATIONAL THINKING conservatives here would agree with me that YOU are ONE WEIRD ASS SONS A BITCH. You're NON THINKING defense of obama and his COMMUNIST, NAZI type take overs and agenda are nothing more than robot like, sheeple, empty headed followings of a person who is no more American in ideal than Hitler was.

Get a clue man.... because one day you're either going to wake up and get your head out of your ass or you're going to be left behind in that cess pool you call progressiveness.

They become liberals

There a DIFFERENCE between an "EDUCATION" and "INDOCTRINATION" dumbass. **YOU** are a product of INDOCTRINATION, and I think most of the RATIONAL THINKING conservatives here would agree with me that YOU are ONE WEIRD ASS SONS A BITCH. You're NON THINKING defense of obama and his COMMUNIST, NAZI type take overs and agenda are nothing more than robot like, sheeple, empty headed followings of a person who is no more American in ideal than Hitler was.

Get a clue man.... because one day you're either going to wake up and get your head out of your ass or you're going to be left behind in that cess pool you call progressiveness.

Can you explain the specific concepts your children would be indoctrinated with???

I didn't thinks so.........study hard, stay in school, respect your teachers and fellow students

What communist and nazi concepts those are.

Conservatives are afraid to have their children receive an education. Educated children become liberals

Forum List

Back