Fearless leader to address the children

yea its a load of fun...in the meantime this country is sinking lower every day....pretty soon EVERYONE is going to be crying you stupid fuck.....but hey dildo have a good time...

sinking lower??

In spite of predictions of doom and gloom from the republicans...the economy is recovering and the world didn't end

Healthcare will pass

Obama is repairing our damaged reputation around the world.

In three years Obama will start his re-election campaign with "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"
People will remember the somber times of republican leadership and will not forgive them

The damage obama has done has yet to unfold When it does you will not like it.[/QUOTE]

And that is the only prayer you have of defeating Obama. However...none of your economic predictions of doom have proved true so far.
They are unlikely to happen at all

Rightwinger is telling a joke.

Right?

LOL! Repairing our reputation, what a hoot.

sinking lower??

In spite of predictions of doom and gloom from the republicans...the economy is recovering and the world didn't end

Healthcare will pass

In three years Obama will start his re-election campaign with "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"
People will remember the somber times of republican leadership and will not forgive them

Actually, no. More like just as they had predicted the economy is recovering on it's own in spite of Obama wasting more money the same way Bush had.

Keep telling yourself that....the economy recovered on its own.....the economy recovered on its own
However...economists don't agree with you
Saving the banks was critical to stopping the economic collapse. All the republicans who said....let them collapse...will pay a price
so will those who wanted the auto companies to fail
By 2010 all the stimulus funding will have kicked in....all those projects tagged with "Paid for with Economic Stimulus funds"

Republicans backed the wrong horse on the recovery. All their quotes of impending doom will be played back to them come election time

Wow .... do you live under a rock? The economists were the ones that said it's expected, the Republicans at the time it started got all frantic and worried because a lot of them were living on fake money at the time. It's why many Americans opposed Bush's stimulus plan in the first place ... oh wait ... Bush is a Republican, no way way anyone accept Democrats would oppose him ... I forgot, everyone is expected to be just as much of a blind partisan hack as you are.

The republicans are just plain clueless
They seem to think that these type of tantrums, the town meeting shoutdowns, the armed protesters somehow endear them to moderate Americans.
They are reinforcing the image that the republican party is a party of radical bullies out of touch with America. Where is the voice of reason within the republican party?

Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck are not your friends

but Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are?......they are reinforcing the image that the Democratic party is a party devoid of anyone who can lead AND unite this country to get us out of the shit the other great parties leaders got us into.....where is the voice of LEADERSHIP in the Democratic Party?........

I actually agree that Pelosi and Reed are lightweights and are in over their heads. The LEADERSHIP in the Democratic party is provided by President Obama and he is still very popular with the public. He is able to speak to the public and sell his position

Like it or not, republicans have no LEADERSHIP. Boss Limbaugh, Palin Cheney are all characatures of right wing zealots. There is no republican candidate who appeals to anyone right now

Actually, no. More like just as they had predicted the economy is recovering on it's own in spite of Obama wasting more money the same way Bush had.

Keep telling yourself that....the economy recovered on its own.....the economy recovered on its own
Saving the banks was critical to stopping the economic collapse. All the republicans who said....let them collapse...will pay a price
By 2010 all the stimulus funding will have kicked in....all those projects tagged with "Paid for with Economic Stimulus funds"

Republicans backed the wrong horse on the recovery. All their quotes of impending doom will be played back to them come election time

Wow .... do you live under a rock? The economists were the ones that said it's expected, the Republicans at the time it started got all frantic and worried because a lot of them were living on fake money at the time. It's why many Americans opposed Bush's stimulus plan in the first place ... oh wait ... Bush is a Republican, no way way anyone accept Democrats would oppose him ... I forgot, everyone is expected to be just as much of a blind partisan hack as you are.

Bush was the one who first implemented TARP bailouts. He was viciously attacked by his own party for bailing out the hated banks. Obama continued TARP and put in stress tests to make sure the banks were solvent. TARP is now being paid back, the banks are solvent, the recession is ending

And those who stood in the way have a political price to pay

Bush was the one who first implemented TARP bailouts. He was viciously attacked by his own party for bailing out the hated banks. Obama continued TARP and put in stress tests to make sure the banks were solvent. TARP is now being paid back, the banks are solvent, the recession is ending

Okay ... so it was only bad when Bush did it, but now it's okay because Obama is in charge? :cuckoo:

The best part of Obama winning remains

the fun of watching rightwingers cry about it.

yea its a load of fun...in the meantime this country is sinking lower every day....pretty soon EVERYONE is going to be crying you stupid fuck.....but hey dildo have a good time...

sinking lower??

Healthcare will pass

yea they stuck a flag in your ass.....does it have a Pelosi bobble head at the end instead of a flag?........

I actually agree that Pelosi and Reed are lightweights and are in over their heads. The LEADERSHIP in the Democratic party is provided by President Obama and he is still very popular with the public. He is able to speak to the public and sell his position

Like it or not, republicans have no LEADERSHIP. Boss Limbaugh, Palin Cheney are all characatures of right wing zealots. There is no republican candidate who appeals to anyone right now

Obama is not a leader ......if he was,he would have both sides coming together,in spite of their differences .....do you see this happening?...i dont...i see this gap getting wider...he is no different than the last one and the one before him...."leadership" as usual...whats good for my party and those who follow us...and fuck the other half of the country....and now PLEASE dont tell me he is bringing this country together...i have enough gas already....

Okay ... so it was only bad when Bush did it, but now it's okay because Obama is in charge? :cuckoo:

Are you that clueless?
Bush executed the first round of TARP, Obama the second
Bush brought in President-elect Obama in and got his buy-in
TARP worked. The money is being paid back

Now...what do we do with all the republicans who predicted economic collapse due to bailing out the banks? Payback time

Obama is not a leader ......if he was,he would have both sides coming together,in spite of their differences .....do you see this happening?...i dont...i see this gap getting wider...he is no different than the last one and the one before him...."leadership" as usual...whats good for my party and those who follow us...and fuck the other half of the country....and now PLEASE dont tell me he is bringing this country together...i have enough gas already....

I ask once again Harry....I know you are ashamed of your answer

Who has the leadership of your party??

I would say it is between Boss Limbaugh and Histerical Beck at this point.

if you mean by my party the Republicans....i could not tell you cause im not a Republican....i detest both parties...after you have been here awhile i think you will see that i have no love for any party,unless its the Pot Party,i have liberal as well as cons. views,depends on the subject ..........

if you mean by my party the Republicans....i could not tell you cause im not a Republican....i detest both parties...after you have been here awhile i think you will see that i have no love for any party,unless its the Pot Party,i have liberal as well as cons. views,depends on the subject ..........

LOL

Good ole Harry "I hate everyone" Dresden

Maybe Obama will address the trillions in deficit spending he is piling up on them--& then they can write a 1000 page thesis on how they plan to pay for that $120,000 in interest alone--that each & every one of them will have to pay back?

Last edited:

The Republicans do something for the good of the country?

You must be joking.

Maybe Obama will address the trillions in deficit spending he is piling up on them--& then they can write a 1000 page thesis on how they plan to pay for that $120,000 in interest alone--that each & every one of them will have to pay back?

Reagan and Bush amassed the vast majority of the National Debt by reducing the marginal tax rate on the rich.

Nice try, though.

Forum List

Back