Feb ADP Jobs Report

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

ADP National Employment Report: Private Sector Employment Increased by 475,000 Jobs in February

Good news for the country, at a time when we could use some. We need people working and contributing.

Perhaps even better news is their revision to their Jan numbers...

The matched sample used to develop the ADP National Employment Report was derived from ADP payroll data, which represents 460,000 U.S. clients employing nearly 26 million workers in the U.S. The January total of jobs added was revised from -301,000 to 509,000.

ADP National Employment Report: Private Sector Employment Increased by 475,000 Jobs in February

Good news for the country, at a time when we could use some. We need people working and contributing.

The matched sample used to develop the ADP National Employment Report was derived from ADP payroll data, which represents 460,000 U.S. clients employing nearly 26 million workers in the U.S. The January total of jobs added was revised from -301,000 to 509,000.
Lets go Brandon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Some of the jobs that Democraps destroyed, now recovering.

Government broke our leg, economically, and now we're supposed to be happy that it provides a crutch.

The net effect of Democrapic policies on the job market is still negative.

That's good news sure enough.....Damn shame their earnings won't go as far.....Gas is up another 20-cents a gallon of this morning in my AO....$3.60 to $3.80 a gallon....A 34-cents a gallon increase in less than a week.....WTF?

Russia, Russia, Russia's, fault I guess, right? :eusa_wall:

Some of the jobs that Democraps destroyed, now recovering.

Government broke our leg, economically, and now we're supposed to be happy that it provides a crutch.

The net effect of Democrapic policies on the job market is still negative.

Of course you cannot be happy about good news for the country, you have to wish for nothing but pain and suffering so you party might win a few more votes.

What a shitty way to live

That's good news sure enough.....Damn shame their earnings won't go as far.....Gas is up another 20-cents a gallon of this morning in my AO....$3.60 to $3.80 a gallon....A 34-cents a gallon increase in less than a week.....WTF?

Russia, Russia, Russia's, fault I guess, right? :eusa_wall:

Yeah, yesterday it went up 10 cents in an hour while we were meeting with our financial planner.

And yeah, if you think the Russian invasion of Ukraine has not affected the price of oil, then there is no hope for you at all.

Yeah, yesterday it went up 10 cents in an hour while we were meeting with our financial planner.

And yeah, if you think the Russian invasion of Ukraine has not affected the price of oil, then there is no hope for you at all.
Well of course it has but had Tater not fucked around with supply maybe there would be increases as in any cycle but not near as bad.

It's getting so you better top off every day. A 34-cent increase in three days is simply unacceptable.

Well of course it has but had Tater not fucked around with supply maybe there would be increases as in any cycle but not near as bad.

A 16% increase since last Feb is pretty good historically speaking. Not really sure our produces could increase much faster, nor do they have any good incentive to

It's getting so you better top off every day. A 34-cent increase in three days is simply unacceptable.

Yes it is. Seems nobody wants to point a finger at the people actually raising the price. Why are the oil companies themselves always held blameless?

Of course you cannot be happy about good news for the country, you have to wish for nothing but pain and suffering so you party might win a few more votes.

What a shitty way to live

Give me some real good news, and I'll be happy.

Trying to spin bad news into good, just because it's not as bad as it was before, is bullshit.

Democraps deliberately, maliciously sabotaged the economy for political gain, and now they're trying to take credit for partial recovery from that sabotage. That partial recovery notwithstanding, the economy is still in much worse shape than it would be if the Democraps hadn't willfully fucked it up in the first place.

Of course people going back to work is not good news in your world, because that does not help you chosen party win votes and that is the only thing that matter to you.
You don't get it do you? It's the burb lower/middle-class that is suffering from Tater's energy policies.....You know, the ones that are poised to swing in huge numbers this November.

The middle class build their wealth and resents seeing it pissed away every time they fill-up due to pie in the sky policies. Tie that in with the ever increasing food prices and it matters shit-all to them how many jobs were created.

Of course people going back to work is not good news in your world, because that does not help you chosen party win votes and that is the only thing that matter to you.

The point is that the Democraps deliberately sabotaged the economy, putting large number of people out of work. And we're supposed to be grateful that now some of those displaced workers are now going back to work, because the Democraps have partly backed off from their sabotage?

Last month the ADP report was the "real" number when they predicted massive hiring shortfalls.. the DOL came out a day later with a different figure and ever right wing loon here cried foul. I wonder what they are thinking now.
This is in sharp contrast to the ADP report that came out Wednesday with drastically different numbers, so WTF? Either I'm missing something or somebody is lying. Could be both I guess. Anybody got any answers

You don't get it do you? It's the burb lower/middle-class that is suffering from Tater's energy policies.....You know, the ones that are poised to swing in huge numbers this November.

I do understand this. and the more jobs that are filled the more people will be able to increase their wages due to competition.

The middle class build their wealth and resents seeing it pissed away every time they fill-up due to pie in the sky policies. Tie that in with the ever increasing food prices and it matters shit-all to them how many jobs were created.

Of course not, jobs being created does not help you win votes in Nov, and that seems to be all that matters

The point is that the Democraps deliberately sabotaged the economy, putting large number of people out of work. And we're supposed to be grateful that now some of those displaced workers are now going back to work, because the Democraps have partly backed off from their sabotage?

No, not grateful, just happy that people are going back to work. That is a good thing for the country. But you do not want good things for the country. You want pain and suffering to the utmost so you can get a few more votes in Nov.

I do understand this. and the more jobs that are filled the more people will be able to increase their wages due to competition.

Of course not, jobs being created does not help you win votes in Nov, and that seems to be all that matters
Pretty much, the bleeding has to be stymied somehow.

Sadly I have only slightly more faith in the gop than I do the dems. I doubt they will do what is needed either.

So what is your "Grand Plan"?

Please, not some 3rd party BS.....You know, a real plan.

A 3rd party is the only chance our country has to survive. But you are correct, it is a pipe dream. The duopoly has done its job well.

Outside of that the only plan is to do all I can to make me and mine as less affected by the actions of the Govt as possible.

A 3rd party is the only chance our country has to survive. But you are correct, it is a pipe dream. The duopoly has done its job well.

Outside of that the only plan is to do all I can to make me and mine as less affected by the actions of the Govt as possible.
Agreed. :)

Forum List

Back