Fed Judge (and fellow Aggie alum) Mark Pittman shoots down Texas' under 21 handgun carry ban

Geez, candy, where did I say we should get rid of those laws? Those laws are important to allow us to punish those who murder, speed and rape. However, they should apply to every adult equally and not limit the rights of some adults while allowing others to make their choice.
You didn't.

You did say that if a law is ineffective, "what good (was) is it?" Since we still have murders, rapes and speeders, the laws against them are ineffective so should we get rid of those laws as well?

You didn't.

You did say that if a law is ineffective, "what good (was) is it?" Since we still have murders, rapes and speeders, the laws against them are ineffective so should we get rid of those laws as well?
The day we pre-emptively punish murder (Minority Report) is the day you can compare murder laws to gun laws.

Until then, you are, and probably will remain, a goddamn idiot.

You didn't.

Yes I did ask what good is it, which gave you an opportunity to explain why it was necessary; instead, you went off on a tangent about murders, rapes and speeders. Those laws are absolute statements of our opposition to the behaviors they regulate and do not discriminate against any subgroup of adults. ALL adults are bound by those laws and are punished if the law is violated.

However, the law prohibiting 18 to 21 year olds from owning/purchasing/carrying handguns does discriminate against a subset of adults and is ineffective. So, what good is it?

You didn't.

Laws prohibiting rape and murder aren't ineffective.

You didn't.

Why do you dumb asses always resort to the most childish arguments.....? Oh, that's right, you are leftists, which means that you are completely controlled by your most basic emotions, and logic, reason, good and evil have no part in how you think....

According to your fellow Dickless wonder, any law that doesn’t completely prevent what it was supposed to stop is ineffective

Nope....you do not arrest, and jail someone for suspicion of wanting to commit rape in the future...

You do not arrest and jail someone for suspicion of wanting to commit murder in the future.....

You do not arrest and jail someone for suspicion of wanting to commit speeding in the future...

Your gun laws would confiscate guns from law abiding people who haven't even committed a crime.....

That is why you are a fucking dumb ass...

Why do you dumb asses always resort to the most childish arguments.....? Oh, that's right, you are leftists, which means that you are completely controlled by your most basic emotions, and logic, reason, good and evil have no part in how you think....
Oh fuck off.

The argument your fellow dickless wonder made was that if a law is not effective, it shouldn't be on the books.

I called him out...and he's been running like a little bitch from it since .

I think so personally. It has proven to be less injurious than heavy alcohol use.

Any more non-sequiturs?

Wrong....it was less of a problem when it was illegal because access was much less than access to alcohol....now that it is more common, morons like you will abuse it just as much, if not more, than booze...

Oh fuck off.

The argument your fellow dickless wonder made was that if a law is not effective, it shouldn't be on the books.

I called him out...and he's been running like a little bitch from it since .

Posts the smallest little bitch on U.S.messageboard...

According to your fellow Dickless wonder, any law that doesn’t completely prevent what it was supposed to stop is ineffective
You lie. I've never one post where that has been claimed. The fact is that you don't HAVE an argument against what was actually said and so have gone off on this foul mouthed tirade that you hope will distract from the fact that you can't really support your side of the argument. All you've actually done is emphasize the fact that you have nothing to say and continue to say it at the top of your lungs. You are dismissed.

Last edited:
You lie. I've never one post where that has been claimed. The fact is that you don't HAVE an argument against what was actually said and so have gone off on this foul mouthed tirade that you hope will distract from the fact that you can't really support your side of the argument. All you've actually done is emphasize the fact that you have nothing to say and continue to say it at the top of your lungs. You are dismissed.
Here is what you actually said:

Second, since the ban has been ineffective at keeping under 18 year olds from possessing them, what good was it?

Try to spin all you want. You got called on your bullshit.

Here is what you actually said:

Try to spin all you want. You got called on your bullshit.
I asked a question. You went off on a foul mouthed rant. I clarified the question, and you still didn't address it. Don't try to claim the high ground now, because anyone can look back up the thread and see how pathetically you handled yourself.

I asked a question. You went off on a foul mouthed rant. I clarified the question, and you still didn't address it. Don't try to claim the high ground now, because anyone can look back up the thread and see how pathetically you handled yourself.

And I asked you a question back based on your batshit crazy logic....the same logic you've tried to run from.

Again, spin all you want. You said what you said and got called out on it. Fuck off.

And I asked you a question back based on your batshit crazy logic....the same logic you've tried to run from.

Again, spin all you want. You said what you said and got called out on it. Fuck off.
LOL! You didn't ask a question. I said what I said and you acted like a 12 year old idiot. Keep crying.

Forum List

Back