Fed Up White Guy..

Why is everything the White Guys fault...?

I'm not a Democrat and I haven't oppressed anyone.

Maybe you are fed up because you are choosing to believe a LIE. Show me where EVERYTHING wrong has been blamed on the white guy. Maybe if you stop being reactionary and hyperbolic you can digest the causes and effects of history. However, many people purposely try to turn the claims made against the general white society into a claim against each and every white person in society. Its a fallacy to assume that what is true for the whole is true of each part. To say that a team is the best team in the league is not to say that each player is among the best players in the league or a team that is the worst team in the league has the worst players. Ergo, if I say the white team was the worst team in the league....you would then claim I said that each and every player on the team are among the worst players in the league....to distract and misdirect from the truth about the team as a whole. Then you would provide the stats from one of the players on the team that are quite good and try to use that to debunk the general claim made about the team.

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed.
Excuse me, everything is the white man's fault, where the hell you been? Let me school you....the world listens to white male voices...not women, not minorities, but the voice of the white man.....now pick an issue, a problem, etc....and there you have it, its all your fault...just name the topic

No its not. There were problems in the world long before European left the continent of Europe in their ere of maritime explorations. True, their imperialism has impacted the globe and touched many live one way or the other (many positive I might add), but to blame ALL the worlds problems on them just discredits the blame for the REAL problems they have caused.
Dude, there's not one epic moment in history where white people haven't managed to fuck shit up....from what I've been reading, the first up right homosapien was responsible for killing off the neanderthals.

Maybe you are fed up because you are choosing to believe a LIE. Show me where EVERYTHING wrong has been blamed on the white guy. Maybe if you stop being reactionary and hyperbolic you can digest the causes and effects of history. However, many people purposely try to turn the claims made against the general white society into a claim against each and every white person in society. Its a fallacy to assume that what is true for the whole is true of each part. To say that a team is the best team in the league is not to say that each player is among the best players in the league or a team that is the worst team in the league has the worst players. Ergo, if I say the white team was the worst team in the league....you would then claim I said that each and every player on the team are among the worst players in the league....to distract and misdirect from the truth about the team as a whole. Then you would provide the stats from one of the players on the team that are quite good and try to use that to debunk the general claim made about the team.

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed. If you are fed up....your integrity it to blame.

Welcome to the USMB, I'm glad that you are here and you seem like a nice fellow..

I pretty sure you have quite an imagination and your definitely long winded.

I'm not the least bit worried about my integrity but your submission to liberal dogma is a threat to yours.

Why don't you shorten it up or just say exactly what you want to say and be clear on what you'd like me to respond to..

Uh....this is not a tweet because this is not twitter. There can never be few enough words for those with an aversion to the truth of social history in this land. It's not length of my responses that disturbs you, its the content and logic of them. I don't know what liberal dogma is, but I know what black history and experience have been. I don't give a slit about either political party.

That was much better.. and nope, too many assumptions..

Why do you feel like it's your fault? I'm a white guy and a Democrat and I also have never oppressed anyone. I don't feel like anything is my fault.

I didn't say it was my fault.. :dunno:

and.. that might be the problem.. You are a Democrat and you don't hold your Party responsible for their blatant failures.
Ah, the conservative goal post move!

Nice, but not terribly helpful.

I've been posting all night and I'm fading fast... all I have left is being a dull witted smartass.

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed. If you are fed up....your integrity it to blame.

Welcome to the USMB, I'm glad that you are here and you seem like a nice fellow..

I'm not the least bit worried about my integrity but your submission to liberal dogma is a threat to yours.

Why don't you shorten it up or just say exactly what you want to say and be clear on what you'd like me to respond to..

Uh....this is not a tweet because this is not twitter. There can never be few enough words for those with an aversion to the truth of social history in this land. It's not length of my responses that disturbs you, its the content and logic of them. I don't know what liberal dogma is, but I know what black history and experience have been. I don't give a slit about either political party.

I am sure it was much better because there were not historical content and facts that upsets you.

I am sure it was much better because there were not historical content and facts that upsets you.

I'm kind of a bottom line sorta poster, I'd rather members get to the point concisely, logically and the best bonus is humor.

but alas... :sleep:

Uh.......:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:I know, I know...CAUSE GOTDAMIT IT IS!! IF YOU WANT TO BE THE GOTDAMNED MAJORITY, THE HEAD MF IN CHARGE, THAN DAMNIT OWN THE BAD SHIT TOO!!:dance:

Have you considered seeking help for your anger management problems yet?
:boohoo:

Humor triggered... there is hope for you after all... who knew :dunno:

Probably nothing personal. Everyone is always jealous of the guy out front.

I'm kind of a bottom line sorta poster, I'd rather members get to the point concisely, logically and the best bonus is humor.

but alas... :sleep:

I can guarantee you that your response to the short concise truth, presented by an African American, would be no different from your response to a longer more verbose truth. You would disagree with both the former and the latter, but just call the latter long winded. That is the bottom line since you know you are going to reject what is being asserted or claimed any.....you would prefer the short version.

Dude, there's not one epic moment in history where white people haven't managed to fuck shit up....from what I've been reading, the first up right homosapien was responsible for killing off the neanderthals.

Haven't we all been hearing that that first upright human was a black feller in Africa?

Hmmmm.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

So you are horribly oppressed......

Nope, just disgruntled with the constant whining, it's okay for wimpy liberal Democrat white guys, no need to worry, they get special needs rights and a free pass.... :wink_2:

Read American history and find out.

I suppose if I read your revised version I could feel sorry for you if you'd like.. did you grow up in a Democrat inner city ghetto, I feel sorry for them .. do you?

Dear Lumpy 1
It's like why does it become the police officer's duty to break up a fight or stop a crime?
That officer didn't do anything wrong, but ends up shot at or in danger because of this duty.

Why do our military have to give up their security, lives, health or family to
save the world from worse oppression?
The wrong is caused by the other forces they are fighting against.
Yet they pay with their lives, why?

How did this become the responsibility of others?

When a country like America has the ability and authority to police right from wrong,
because we have established principles that we use to enforce and compel others to stand down,
then when problems escalate because people DON'T have this power or ability,
the problems become someone else's who CAN step in and do the job right.

That's why the responsibility gets passed around until it lands on someone with ability to take charge.

Society happens to condition us to respond to White Male leaders in a group.
For some reason, whether social or spiritual conditioning, people defer to the men
in the group, or the white leadership, or both.

So when people continue to violate laws of justice, and contribute to oppression and abuse,
because they don't respect authority of law, then it takes someone who DOES respect the law to
step in and stop the abuses going on.

I have constantly pushed my fellow liberal progressives both Greens and Democrats
to take on responsibility and QUIT relying on party, or govt, QUIT relying on Conservative
Republicans or Christians to enforce Constitutional laws, and do this OURSELVES.

But instead, everyone seems to kowtow to "other leaders" to take charge,
and it's usually the white leaders, the wealthy, the male, etc. whom they respect
and trust to lead FOR them, instead of leading themselves as equals.

They don't see themselves as equally empowered, but keep putting others
above them as more powerful and privileged.

The White Men in particular are pegged as the powerful leaders whom
everyone else cowers to.

Don't know if this is spiritual or socially conditioned.

But if you look around, people make figureheads of the Christian and
Constitutional leaders who lay out the laws, and these are usually
the White Men from Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh to Ted Cruz. These are seen as
more influential with greater following and more of a threat, than someone like
Oprah Winfrey or Amy Goodman whom people don't take as serious threats in the media.

People will listen and take a man seriously before they will hear a woman.
As for Black or Latino or Asian people, these tend to be seen as a group or community
"collectively", while Whites tend to focus on the individual. If you look at the media
pattern where "black and missing" people are seen as "random" members of a group,
while "missing white girls" are seen as INDIVIDUALS, this bias has been pointed out,
but nothing took hold until the focus was on Black MEN, from BLM to Kaepernick,
and then people paid attention and took it more seriously.

So it seems to be a combination of those two things:
Men taken more seriously than women.
Whites seen as more powerful and respected as leaders than Black or other minorities.

I don't know how much correlates to the leadership positions
with Christian and Constitutional laws, and which came first:
was it that these laws invoke authority, and that's why America dominates?
And the "white male" leaders follows from these two laws and institutions?
Or the other way around? But that's where the power is, in the authority
of law, and it is most strongly associated with white male leadership
as part of America's traditions and history.

Slavery.
Wars.
Wounded Knee.
Kent State.
All done by white men.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Dear Billyboom
Why do you leave out the effects of men's crimes and abuses on WOMEN.

Look at rapes, and the impact of wars on women in poverty
who had NOTHING to do with the men fighting these wars killing each other.

If you are going to blame the most prevalent group for the
most collective destruction, why not peg ALL MEN?

Wouldn't you agree that MEN as a group have done
more damage and owe more restitution to WOMEN as a group,
than either Whites owe to Blacks or Blacks owe to other Blacks
(as in Black on Black crime).

What if we spelled it out that way Billyboom

Or do you refuse to frame it that way,
because you impose your perspective as a man?
And it's more convenient for you as a man
to blame it on White men, to divide divert and shirk.

We know that when people blame it on men as a group,
this causes the defense reaction to point out it is wrong
to punish ALL men for the wrongs of CERTAIN men.
So why isn't this argument defended when it comes
to blaming all White men for the wrongs of SOME white men?

Why the selective blame in one case
while the Collective blame in another?

Forum List

Back