🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal appeals court rules religious businesses can refuse same-sex weddings

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
GOOD. Gay-marriage is contrary thought. It's a slap in the face of core values, nature and common sense. Some people find the idea absurd, and I'm one of them. I'm not even religious.

Marriage supports the very core of nature in humans. Homosexuality does not fit into the category, because it's a contradiction. Homosexuality is not equal to heterosexuality on any level, so why pretend it is?

While some arguments for gay marriage sound plausible, every one of them could be applied to marriage between close relatives.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-appeals-court-rules-religious-122449223.html

And gay couples will continue to marry. This will simply open up new business for others.

And gay couples will continue to marry. This will simply open up new business for others.

Fine..and leave Christians alone... anyone with a lick of sense sees the homos are targeting

They need to put a sign in the window. Bet they won't.

No they don't dumbass. It's Constitutional.

Freedom OF religion. Go ahead and start a business catering to 3% of the population. I'll give you 6 months tops

GOOD. Gay-marriage is contrary thought. It's a slap in the face of core values, nature and common sense. Some people find the idea absurd, and I'm one of them. I'm not even religious.

Marriage supports the very core of nature in humans. Homosexuality does not fit into the category, because it's a contradiction. Homosexuality is not equal to heterosexuality on any level, so why pretend it is?

While some arguments for gay marriage sound plausible, every one of them could be applied to marriage between close relatives.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-appeals-court-rules-religious-122449223.html

This is a good ruling, not because there is anything wrong with same sex marriage, but because companies should not be forced to serve people or provide a service they do not wish to.

Fine..and leave Christians alone... anyone with a lick of sense sees the homos are targeting

Freedom OF religion. Go ahead and start a business catering to 3% of the population. I'll give you 6 months tops

I believe they have a right if they want to turn away customers. I'm saying they should place the notice in the window so they don't have to bothered doing so.

I bet they won't.

Actually, his business would be for 100% of the population since it would not be for gays only.

I believe they have a right if they want to turn away customers. I'm saying they should place the notice in the window so they don't have to bothered doing so.

I bet they won't.

I see what you're trying, ....no colored allowed.

You're a simpleton and easily revealed

Again it's Constitutional...deny it and if you do prove it

I bet they won't.

I never argued it wasn't. I simply said they should advertise in their window "we do not do business with gay couples" to save themselves from turning people away.

Why would they not want to do this?

I bet they won't.

I never argued it wasn't. I simply said they should advertise in their window "we do not do business with gay couples" to save themselves from turning people away.

Why would they not want to do this?

Why would queers go to a Christian based business? You know the answer

Actually, his business would be for 100% of the population since it would not be for gays only.

Goofy Gator stumbles in to promote homos.

Get lost ya left tarded asshole

Forum List

Back