🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal appeals court rules religious businesses can refuse same-sex weddings

The overwhelming vast majority of business cater to everyone so that would not make sense. You don't have to post the obvious.

Hey peanut...should Christians wear yellow cross to identify them? Maybe a tattoo? You fascist asshole

We are talking about a business not wanting to do business with certain people. Why would you not want to advertise that to save you the trouble?

It's not a difficult question though it seems to be.

Because they don't have to, peanut.

Go bug someone else

A requirement has nothing to do with it. I've seen many stores post a sign "restroom for employees only". It saves them from getting asked.

If you do not want to do business with certain people, why would you not simply state that?

You're gay huh? At the least annoying

So right, you won't answer.

Goofy Gator stumbles in to promote homos.

Get lost ya left tarded asshole

I promote the right of every adult to do as wish as long as it is not illegal and not harming anyone else. I leave the telling others how to live their lives to the fascist like you, whom think the government should tell people who they are allowed to fuck.

I support gays right to marry and I support the right of this couple not to film the gay people getting married.

But, I am not a hate filled bigot like you.

Yet, you don't support sex with sheep or children? There's a reason we have a government to tell us what and what not to fuck.

Because they don't have to.
He knows that, ya moron. His point was to answer your idiotic question of why queers would go to christian businesses: because they may not be aware it's a christian business. For fuck's sake, are you retarded?

I told you to stfu. Do it
Yes,but you also told me that a zombie king and his pretend sky daddy care what i do with my penis. So, i gotta say, you're not a good source of life advice.

Hey peanut...should Christians wear yellow cross to identify them? Maybe a tattoo? You fascist asshole

We are talking about a business not wanting to do business with certain people. Why would you not want to advertise that to save you the trouble?

It's not a difficult question though it seems to be.

Because they don't have to, peanut.

Go bug someone else

A requirement has nothing to do with it. I've seen many stores post a sign "restroom for employees only". It saves them from getting asked.

If you do not want to do business with certain people, why would you not simply state that?

You're gay huh? At the least annoying

So right, you won't answer.

I answered. You don't like the response... again jackass you're fcking stupid.

Yes,but you also told me that a zombie king and his pretend sky daddy care what i do with my penis. So, i gotta say, you're not a good source of life advice.

They ain't no hope fer ya, son. You're done.
Remember this the next time you get that bad-ass luck you're going to get, dumbass.
I doubt you're smart enough to realize..
Your best bet is to die from FireAIDS.

Goofy Gator stumbles in to promote homos.

Get lost ya left tarded asshole

I promote the right of every adult to do as wish as long as it is not illegal and not harming anyone else. I leave the telling others how to live their lives to the fascist like you, whom think the government should tell people who they are allowed to fuck.

I support gays right to marry and I support the right of this couple not to film the gay people getting married.

But, I am not a hate filled bigot like you.

Yet, you don't support sex with sheep or children? There's a reason we have a government to tell us what and what not to fuck.

As I said...every adult to do as wish as long as it is not illegal and not harming anyone else.

Not sure how this translates to sheep or kids, but I guess you see them all the same.

I guess when one is an authoritarian and thinks the government should tell us how to live, this is the crazy mental gymnastics they must go through

Remember this the next time you get that bad-ass luck you're going to get, dumbass.
The stupid people would love nothing more than for the smart people to die off. Because that's the only way they are going to become smart...

GOOD. Gay-marriage is contrary thought. It's a slap in the face of core values, nature and common sense. Some people find the idea absurd, and I'm one of them. I'm not even religious.

Marriage supports the very core of nature in humans. Homosexuality does not fit into the category, because it's a contradiction. Homosexuality is not equal to heterosexuality on any level, so why pretend it is?

While some arguments for gay marriage sound plausible, every one of them could be applied to marriage between close relatives.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-appeals-court-rules-religious-122449223.html
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

GOOD. Gay-marriage is contrary thought. It's a slap in the face of core values, nature and common sense. Some people find the idea absurd, and I'm one of them. I'm not even religious.

Marriage supports the very core of nature in humans. Homosexuality does not fit into the category, because it's a contradiction. Homosexuality is not equal to heterosexuality on any level, so why pretend it is?

While some arguments for gay marriage sound plausible, every one of them could be applied to marriage between close relatives.

yahoo!!!! now if all states could go back to banning gay marriage, america would be great again

yahoo!!!! now if all states could go back banning gay marriage america would be great again

God forbid the government should not be allowed to tell people how they can marry. This sort of thing must just kill you authoritarian statist types.

At the end of the day this "catoring to gay marriage" business is just one more example how "prg

The stupid people would love nothing more than for the smart people to die off. Because that's the only way they are going to become smart...

This is a good ruling, not because there is anything wrong with same sex marriage, but because companies should not be forced to serve people or provide a service they do not wish to.

Very fine line here. I'd never support refusing service due to such things as color, political preference etc. However I see your point too, let the market be the market, let people take responsibility and make their own decisions.

Progressive destroys everything it touches, no exceptions, ever. They consistently try to replace common sense, courtesy and personal accountability with government mandates. This gay business is another example.

Yep
Lol
No one should be forced into such a thing, the motherfuckers need to be shot if they think that’s right

And now they are starting to refuse mixed race marriages.

Forum List

Back