Federal bureaucrats know which side their bread is buttered on, Democrats rake in donations

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
And Republicans get very little. Trump gets ZERO

Can't say as I blame them, as they are endorsing the "keep my fucking job" ticket

Vote for Hillary or Bernie and support Democrats in the House and Senate to keep more government workers on the public payroll!

Twelve years of data show more than $435,000 in donations from Fed staffers, which skewed heavily to Democrats well before this election cycle, have shifted even more firmly in that direction in the 2016 campaign.

#NeverHillary

Last edited:
And Republicans get very little. Trump get ZERO

Can't say as I blame them, as they are endorsing the "keep my fucking job" ticket

Vote for Hillary or Bernie and support Democrats in the House and Senate to keep more government workers on the public payroll!

Twelve years of data show more than $435,000 in donations from Fed staffers, which skewed heavily to Democrats well before this election cycle, have shifted even more firmly in that direction in the 2016 campaign.

#NeverHillary
Greedy idiot GOPer views on everything lol- can't see past their own selfish angry nose...Public service people, like blacks and people who aren't brainwashed dupes, know which party are the a-holes and chumps.

And Republicans get very little. Trump gets ZERO

#NeverHillary
You know, dupe, it's been "small gov't" liars like Reagan and W who've grown the gov't and debt more than anyone...DUH dupe. And none of your Obama bs either- 80% of his debt are bailouts and assistance for victims of W's corrupt bubble bust World Depression- STILL 3-400 billion/year for welfare etc.

And none of your Obama bs either- 80% of his debt are bailouts and assistance for victims of W's corrupt bubble bust World Depression- STILL 3-400 billion/year for welfare etc

g6caa.jpg

How many of those donations are illegal?

great question, my guess is none of them

I just think that the wide disparity between what dems get from government workers vs what they give republicans is very interesting

Forum List

Back